predator vs dare devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prince Marvin
who wins

Prince Marvin
predator

Thanos_1971
Predator.

Tassadar
Pred.

galan7777777
predator easily

rotiart
http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20050207.html

celestialdemon
Predator easily.

Blanka
Predator.

JOE NUNEZ
DD.

MightyEInherjar
Predator

(Why did you post a picture of an Alien?)

Prince Marvin
big grin

JOE NUNEZ
DD.

Alfheim
I think DD could put up a fight but will probably lose. Predator 6/10

invisiblewoman
predator bash

boriquaking55
Rookie Pred - DD 7/10

Elder - Pred 8/10

predators are overrated... there I said it

(Waits in the corner expecting flames)

Jyppe
Go say that in a Namor thread or a Spider-man thread, about those characters and you'll get flamed..

You sure you're familiar with the character? Lot's of characters are named as overrated because the people aren't that familiar with them.

Elder predator would take 9/10 on DD. Faster, stronger, better fighter, weaponary advantage, cloaking device and heat vision + lots of others.

DD has his reflexes and his radar "vision"..

endrict
pred.

jinzin
Originally posted by Jyppe
Go say that in a Namor thread or a Spider-man thread, about those characters and you'll get flamed..

You sure you're familiar with the character? Lot's of characters are named as overrated because the people aren't that familiar with them.

Elder predator would take 9/10 on DD. Faster, stronger, better fighter, weaponary advantage, cloaking device and heat vision + lots of others.

DD has his reflexes and his radar "vision".. how effective is cloaking gonna be on dare devil?

no expression no expression no expression

Alfheim
Originally posted by jinzin
how effective is cloaking gonna be on dare devil?

no expression no expression no expression

cloaking aint gonna do ****.

Jyppe
Yeah well, I wasn't saying it would help him really. I was just listing stuff.. I did mention DDs Radar sense also.

jinzin
Yeah well, I wasn't saying it would help him really. I was just listing stuff.. I did mention DDs Radar sense also.

well you might as well be listing predators dredlocks for the help that'll do im. laughing

batdude123
Predator.

braz
depends on what class of Predator, but still, id most likely say the Pred takes it even with just some of his basic melee weapons.

Dinalfos
Predator wins, ofcourse. There's nothing Daredevil could do to him.

magneto1992
Pred, and even if he totaly scruw up, he is still go a very powerful bomb to kill DD

long pig
Depends on what class of Pred.

Broken Tusk level? Hah. DD dies badly.

Normal level? DD can win the majority.

How? Because, unlike a lot of people here, I don't underrate DD. I know his powers and I know that he has powers that most people have no clue of.

DD has mental powers. Indeed, he can preform something like a jedi-mind trick he's used to make people forget him, make people do lots of things.
DD has something like a cloaking power, in his new series it's explained that he knows more about ancient mystical occult ninja tricks than he does about actual physical tricks.

Case-in-point: In one issue, there are these people talking in a small room. They talk about daredevil and one man says "Yeah, DD knows more than he let's on. He knows more ninja tricks than anyone, in fact he knows this one trick where he can be invisible in plain sight...making your mind unable to see him even though he's right there....am I right, Daredevil?" Out of no where, DD phases in the middle of the room and says "And who might you be?" Baddassery.

DD's speed is superhuman, I don't care what his stats say. The man is a bullettimer on Batgirl's level. His h2h skill level is probably on par with Batman and his strength is at the very least peak human.

With that said, I don't think a normal Pred can beat DD unless the pred goes Nuclear on him.

Prince Marvin
cause he will go nuclear on him

long pig
And that would be a draw, correct?

Jyppe
I'm not sure if his mind tricks would work on a different mind. Predators are very strong willed nor do they need to see their prey in order to know he's there. They're hearing and "smelling" (Though they have no visible noses) are on a very high level.

A normal Predator easily creamed Batman, batman was only saved by Plot devices. Predator wouldn't need his bomb in this fight, I doubt DD's punches could really hurt him, I doubt his nerve point attacks would work on an Alien. DD would get tired eventually from leaping and evading the Predator and then he would be nailed. Besides, I wouldn't say DD's attacking speed is on bar with the Predators.

DD could possibly take a rookie, but not a hunter or anything above that.

hulkrulz
Pred swats him like a fly

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Alfheim
I think DD could put up a fight but will probably lose. Predator 6/10 A pred could take DD unarmed in H2H every time and win.

Darth Martin
I'm not sure if his mind tricks would work on a different mind. Predators are very strong willed nor do they need to see their prey in order to know he's there. They're hearing and "smelling" (Though they have no visible noses) are on a very high level.

A normal Predator easily creamed Batman, batman was only saved by Plot devices. Predator wouldn't need his bomb in this fight, I doubt DD's punches could really hurt him, I doubt his nerve point attacks would work on an Alien. DD would get tired eventually from leaping and evading the Predator and then he would be nailed. Besides, I wouldn't say DD's attacking speed is on bar with the Predators.

DD could possibly take a rookie, but not a hunter or anything above that. big grin

MERCILOUS
well you might as well be listing predators dredlocks for the help that'll do im. laughing

What's up jin!!!

I'd list the locks as an advantage, stick that one under higher pain tolerance.

You still at this!!!?

Jyppe

Good idea, as there have been theories that the Dreadlocks aren't actually hair at all, but single digits. Used as some kind of sensory organs wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.