Final Fight vs Streets of Rage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Pissed that they are overlooked since 1990, the good guys of Streets of Rage (Axel, Adam, Blaze, Skate, Max, Dr. Zan), as well as Mr. X and the criminal syndicate take on the heroes of Final Fight (Guy, Cody, Haggar, Maki, Lucia, and Dean), as well as the Mad Gear and Skull Cross gangs to see who is better.

I know I left out some characters from Final Fight (Carlos and Kyle). I don't want it to be unfair.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer once got Mad Cow and Bird Flu at the same time. It was the most relaxing fifteen minutes of his day.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris only brakes for people dressed like Chuck Norris.

Emperor Ashtar
Street's of rage FTW

Burning thought
kain wins, hes immortal

Sonic x 20
I don't know which side will Win. IMO, it's a Draw. When Cody and Axel Fight Each other, they're going to keep on Fighting, and they both are no joke when it comes to Fighting.

Kayne Archeron
Streets of Rage for teh awesome kangaroo in 3

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Burning thought
kain wins, hes immortal

What does he have to do with this match?

Burning thought
nothing but he still wins

2D_MASTER
Cody and Guy have actually improved TONS since thier Final fight games, they are really power full in the SFA series. On the other hand the streets of rage guys, we can only judge by those games. So if the streets of Rage guys take on current Guy and cody,plus the FF team. FF wins all the way.

elivanchu
final fight wins this one easily

Tha C-Master
Super Axel, and Roo... also Super Skate. I could see them pulling off a win.

Remulous
this is a draw,their damn near the same game.

Sonic x 20
I Most Definitely Agree that this is a Draw as well. I don't even remember Fighters on Both Sides such as Mike Haggar and Max Ever Losing to anyone.

SaTsuJiN
I'm a Streets of Rage / Bare Knuckle fan... so I vote SoR

Sonic x 20
I'm a Fan of both Final Fight and Streets of Rage, but I don't know which Side will Win though.

Remulous
final fight cood possibly win,they seem 2 have more charcters, but SOR had better special moves so its a draw 2 me.back in the day i thought they were the same game thoe

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I'm a Streets of Rage / Bare Knuckle fan... so I vote SoR

Happy Dance Streets of rage, FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.