Farts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nogoodnamesleft
Am I the only one here who enjoys farting? Personally, I enjoy it very much. Not in a sexual sense, of course, but simply as a simple source of great fun. I greatly enjoyed farting in high school. Although it's true that I didn't have a date for the prom, I nonetheless consider it to be well worth it, especially because I find women to be loathsome and repulsive. BTW, I'm not gay. What are your thoughts on the fart? Do you fart often? It's your patriotic duty as a Canadian citizen. Discuss or you will magically get explosive burning diarrhea.

Naz
What the f**k? you Canadians are f***ed up.

fantasygirl
laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

dr. pookie
women fart just as much as men do

Naz
But women don't enjoy it. And most men don't either.

dr. pookie
Originally posted by Naz
But women don't enjoy it. And most men don't either.

true laughing

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
Am I the only one here who enjoys farting? Personally, I enjoy it very much. Not in a sexual sense, of course, but simply as a simple source of great fun. I greatly enjoyed farting in high school. Although it's true that I didn't have a date for the prom, I nonetheless consider it to be well worth it, especially because I find women to be loathsome and repulsive. BTW, I'm not gay. What are your thoughts on the fart? Do you fart often? It's your patriotic duty as a Canadian citizen. Discuss or you will magically get explosive burning diarrhea. laughing

Nichole
You are one creepy mother****er.

smoker4
Am I the only one here who enjoys farting? Personally, I enjoy it very much. Not in a sexual sense, of course, but simply as a simple source of great fun. I greatly enjoyed farting in high school. Although it's true that I didn't have a date for the prom, I nonetheless consider it to be well worth it, especially because I find women to be loathsome and repulsive. BTW, I'm not gay. What are your thoughts on the fart? Do you fart often? It's your patriotic duty as a Canadian citizen. Discuss or you will magically get explosive burning diarrhea.

You sound like a farting version of buffalo bill

Flavio
its the second thread about farts in the same page ermm
are the farts getting in some kind of rebelion?

Shelbert Lemon
messed

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Naz

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
stick out tongue Are....you.....coming on to me? eek!

§P0oONY
Blowing a large one out in the morning is satisfying.

Shelbert Lemon

ThePittman

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Naz

Not, Funny.

no expression

Nogoodnamesleft
Bump.

Nogoodnamesleft
BUMPABUMPABUMPABUMPABUMP

lord xyz
Originally posted by Naz
What the f**k? you Canadians are f***ed up. yes

Aureck Pon
this thread is creeping the gas out of me L*farts out loud* whistle

Impediment
Farting is nature's symphony. I love to fart.

RogerRamjet
but not in class...or in my car when others are around..that's just impolite and an anti-social habit...

boobsmagee
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
but not in class...or in my car when others are around..that's just impolite and an anti-social habit...

i agree

Blanka
farting is fun

masterkit
ew thats f*cked up

Council#13
What happened to my post about asking if anyone else thought this guy was a sock? shock

AOR
Originally posted by Council#13
What happened to my post about asking if anyone else thought this guy was a sock? shock

Of?

Council#13
no expression It was a post asking if anyone else thought Nogoodnamesleft was a sock

AOR
no expression It was a post asking if anyone else thought Nogoodnamesleft was a sock

A sock from who?

Council#13
I dunno. I just had a feeling. Like.... nevermind

AOR
I dunno. I just had a feeling. Like.... nevermind

Well you have to determine who the sock may be from, like finding the motive for a crime.

Council#13
no expression I'm a psychic, I don't need to know who the sock is nahuh

Leo.M

That's sick no expression... but funny laughing

Originally posted by Naz

Hey, I like those crazy Canadians schmoll

Nogoodnamesleft
Shut your f*cking face unclef*cka
You're a bonerbiting bastard unclef*cka
You don't work or play or mow the lawn, you just f*ck your uncle all day long!

Kurosaki Ichigo
banned

Blanka

nononononono

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.