Genis vs. Green Lantern (kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
one at a time please........ big grin

JOE NUNEZ
Someone set the example...

rotiart
I'm not arguing this anymore. Any time I take the arguement of "Green Lantern" Kyle, people start throwing out their reasons why Ion Kyle is the same as Green Lantern Kyle, and then it just becomes Ion versus anyone, and I'm tired of arguing. use Hal or someone else and I might take you up on that.

Blair Wind
According to what Im always hearing on these boards Genis should win, but seeing as I myself dont know enough about him I cant make an actual decision. Sorry sad

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Blair Wind
According to what Im always hearing on these boards Genis should win, but seeing as I myself dont know enough about him I cant make an actual decision. Sorry sad

"Normal" genis seems quite beatable, most of us just think of insane genis who's power levels were off the scales.

Blair Wind
Ive been looking at most of the respect thread, and I havent yet gotten the feeling of WOW thats something NOONE else could do ya know? What was it about insane Genis that made him so powerful?

Avalonofthewind
universal destruction, multiversal awareness, time travel, etc...

xmarksthespot
What exactly does multiversal awareness entail? I.e. how did they show this on panel.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What exactly does multiversal awareness entail? I.e. how did they show this on panel. It knowing everything thing and anything happening everywhere . Its main reason he went insane. Imagine having to make a choice to save 2 people, millions of lightyears away from eachother. What if both have important destinys. CA allows hims to see hundreds of years into everyones future and thats where his decisions are made.

xmarksthespot
But is that multiversal or universal. Not all universes in the MU are derived from branching points - at least I recall that they're not all - and many would have branched prior to his existence. Although I suppose spanning more than one universe is enough to constitute multiversal.

Skeets
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
"Normal" genis seems quite beatable, most of us just think of insane genis who's power levels were off the scales.
Photon Genis was more powerful than the insane one.Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What exactly does multiversal awareness entail? I.e. how did they show this on panel.
Validus posted the scan in the respect thread.Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But is that multiversal or universal. Not all universes in the MU are derived from branching points - at least I recall that they're not all - and many would have branched prior to his existence. Although I suppose spanning more than one universe is enough to constitute multiversal.
The scan said omniverse if I remember right.

jacobo0o
genis would beat kyle 10/10

Validus
10/10 my ass.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
10/10 my ass.
9/10?

Validus
6 or 7 tops. I think Genis wins but nobody takes a 10/10 curbstomp over a top tier Lantern without being truly cosmic in their might.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
6 or 7 tops. I think Genis wins but nobody takes a 10/10 curbstomp over a top tier Lantern without being truly cosmic in their might.
What about Cyborg GL.He's packing the two most powerful items in the Univere(THe ring and the S shield).
I Haven't read GL #13 yet...

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
What about Cyborg GL.He's packing the two most powerful items in the Univere(THe ring and the S shield).
Haven't read GL #13 yet...
I think Cyborg is still picking his face up off the ground after Hal knocked that shit off.

Skeets
POW! right in the kisser.
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3138/greenlanternv4012page13gv9.th.jpg

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9511/greenlanternv4012page14db9.th.jpg

Avalon's gonna hate me..

galan7777777
if this is the insane genis, he wins........ his power was off the charts

Big Sexy
To me photon at full potential is similar to Captain atom a full.

guy222
hmm

genis ftw

quanchi112
Come on mindset I want to hear your opinion on this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.