predator vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prince Marvin
who wins

rotiart
When you say hulk... you must mean THE SULK from the Mad TV skit where the angrier he gets... the smaller he gets!

Cause Hulk would swat the F########### out of your predator, even with a nuke attached to his chest.

Prince Marvin
Originally posted by rotiart
When you say hulk... you must mean THE SULK from the Mad TV skit where the angrier he gets... the smaller he gets!

Cause Hulk would swat the F########### out of your predator, even with a nuke attached to his chest. no

rotiart
Yes. There is nothing Predator could do to Hulk. NOthing. Predator would come running and kill Bruce Banner... but then the Hulk, refusing to die, would emerge and come out. and he'd play raquetball with predators head!

Prince Marvin
nonsense

Prince Marvin
any body know who brute predator is i know he is a pred fan he will tell u

celestialdemon
Predator stands absolutely no chance against Hulk no matter what predator it is.

endrict
......eer

Jyppe
Predator might be able to damage Hulk, but I doubt he'd be able to kill Hulk or KO him. I'm not sure what the bomb or the plasma shot would do to him, but based on Hulk's healing factor feats he'd cope with nearly anything.. Hulk 9/10

Bol Gath
seriously.... this is a spite thread... I pity the poor predator who thinks he can take on the hulk... we are talking about HULK!!!! a being of incalculable strength, an incredible HF... what could a pred possibly do to him? Hulk would use the poor pred as toilet paper. or even better big grin (if it's ultimate hulk) eat him for breakfast

Jyppe
It would take a while for Hulk to hit one, but if he got a good shot in the fight would be pretty much over. (This could be said in a Hulk vs Wolverine match also, so it wouldn't end in one punch. The Predator could maybe roll with it..)

This is not a 'spitethread'. Spite thread is a thread which is when a poster creates a matchup knowing it wouldn't be a good fight (See the spite threads: Wolverine vs Darkseid etc) The match up sucks, but the author obviously thinks Predator would win roll eyes (sarcastic)

badabing
Hulk wins for all the reasons stated before.

MattDay
yea i meen the hulk should never be underestimated... but neither should the predator, i bet in hulks earliest stages, if the predator was skilled enough, be able to parry the lightest punches hulk throws... but when does hulk mess around with light work eh?

preds best chance is kill itself with the bomb and hope the advanced tech is potent enough to vaporize the hulks being

Thanos_1971
A horrible mismatch.Hulk 10/10

Bol Gath
OK... maybe it isn't a spite thread but I still think it's a mismatch (much like wolverine vs hulk). All it takes is one punch and the pred will go down... the only reason wolverine has been able to hang with the hulk is the fact that he has unbreakable bones and a HF of his own... and as far as i know preds have neither... sure they have advanced healing supplies and armour but no Hf of their own... and I bet Iron mans suit is stronger than the preds armour... and hulk would rip iron mans armour to shreds. hulk 9,9/10 big grin

Jyppe
Predators do have their cloaking devices though.. And their plasmacasters are nothing to easy to take on. I'd still give him one or two wins as they do have the bomb and they're more durable than Wolverine is (Not counting his healing factor or adamantium bones) But his flesh doesn't get ripped off when being punched by Hulk. So I doubt it would be one hit kill. If Hulk hits well, it might be.

endrict
oh wait a minute, predator can hide idea

The Pict
Originally posted by Prince Marvin

You are brute predator, we can see that from you profile.

Hulk wins 1,000,000/10

Jonathanos
Hulk's way too strong and durable for a Predator. Bring the whole Predator family. Hulk's still going through them like they're puny humans.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by The Pict
You are brute predator, we can see that from you profile.

hysterical2

That is some good shit. laughing

Brutacus
Hulk for the win 10/10.

big grin big grin big grin , maybe the dude got a split personality or something, but he doesn't know it himself so he got two difrent profile's?
Or he might even have more than one. (scary) wacko wacko

boriquaking55

You can't be serious. Hulk would lay a fearsome pimp-hand on any Predator.

Hulk 10/10

Tassadar
Hulk wins 10/10.

Darth Martin
I'll go with Hulk 9-10/10 and this is coming from am ig time Yautja fan.

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by H. S. 6
hysterical2

That is some good shit. laughing

laughing

Nogoodnamesleft
Hulk crushes Predator...Predator would have trouble with, if not lose to a street-level guy like Wolverine or Captain America. The Hulk's TURDS are more dangerous than Predator.

Ultraman Baltan
The Predator couldn't even move him. No explosion or plasma gun will change that. Hulk 10/10

Ultraman Baltan

That was the stupidest thing I have heard in a long time. The very sentence has probably taken off brain cells from anyone who read it. Please, go away.

Prince Marvin
predator is faster than hulk. all he has to do is keep blastin his ass with the plasma caster. or he can his smart disc to cut him because wolverine was able to cut hulk with his claws. i am suggesting this is what he can do im not saying the pred would win. if he loses so what like i care. and that question i asked it was retarded for me to say something like that.

Brutacus
One thunderclap, and one hit from hulk.
Fight is over.

boriquaking55
predator is faster than hulk. all he has to do is keep blastin his ass with the plasma caster. or he can his smart disc to cut him because wolverine was able to cut hulk with his claws. i am suggesting this is what he can do im not saying the pred would win. if he loses so what like i care. and that question i asked it was retarded for me to say something like that.

LOL .... thunderclap!!!!!!

What was that sound? - Predator hitting the ground unconscious

JOE NUNEZ
predator is faster than hulk. all he has to do is keep blastin his ass with the plasma caster. or he can his smart disc to cut him because wolverine was able to cut hulk with his claws. i am suggesting this is what he can do im not saying the pred would win. if he loses so what like i care. and that question i asked it was retarded for me to say something like that. I didnt know the predator could run 600 mph, or leap miles in the air.. confused

MightyEInherjar
Hulk 9/10

I give the Pred a win just on chance, because you never know what crazy Yautja-tech a Predator might have. Who knows, they could have some tech that could rearrange (sp?) atoms, destroying the Gamma aspect from the Hulk...

Hmm, more like:
Hulk 99/100

Ultraman Baltan

A knife broke off of the Hulk. A KNIFE BROKE OFF OF THE HULK! How in the hell is Preds going to top that? Plasma guns? Explosions? Hulk has walked through Human Torch novas, for goodness sakes! The Predators are now officialy on the top three "Most Overrated" list.

breeze85
There isn't anything the Predator could throw at Hulk that could really hurt him. Like said, one thunderclap and it's game over.

hulkrulz
the bomb wouldn't even move the HUlk if he knew it was comin. Hulk is a lot quicker than people account for especially now with a martial arts backround in him. Hulk 30/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.