Psylocke vs. Marvel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RisingStorm
Okay who will win? They kick ass together but what about when they are fighting each other. TJ possessed Marvel Girl doesn't count.

Since Psylocke is immune to Telepathy, Rachel couldn't use it.

SCENARIO:
Rachel has access to the Phoenix force (not the Jean type).

Psylocke is only with TK and her ninja skills.

Who do you think will win?

xmarksthespot
This will purely be a telekinetic fight. Psylocke is more powerful. Rachel is more controlled. The outcome can probably go either way.

Psylocke is technically immune to reality manipulation, whether or not that extends to telekinesis is relevant.

Metalmanx
I see Psylocke taking the very VERY slight majority here.

guy222
betsy

RyanAutumns
Hmm I wanna say Psylocke but Marvel Girl is also pretty powerful and their both Omega Level Mutants now... both have telepathy and telekinesis but Im betting Marvel Girl could win this...

guy222
both are powerful toss up for me

janus77
If they could move the fight into my bedroom, and maybe use pillows instead of TK/energy ...

I need to see scans of their performances, before I can judge... confused

guy222
betsy stopped the fury

betsy helped to stop warren with the celestial seed

i know rachel has some feats just don't think they are comparable to betsy...

waits on x-men experts stick out tongue

Konton
Originally posted by guy222
betsy stopped the fury

betsy helped to stop warren with the celestial seed

i know rachel has some feats just don't think they are comparable to betsy...

waits on x-men experts stick out tongue

Like... Taking on Galactus?

zopzop

StyleTime
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Psylocke..... Omega Level Mutant...
I know about the Remender interview but was this confirmed in a recent comic?

guy222
betsy is hotter

Glorificus
Marvel Girl stomps until Psylocke is actually shown the ability to hurl planet-sized asteroids with her TK or take on someone of Galactus's level.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by StyleTime
I know about the Remender interview but was this confirmed in a recent comic?
No it hasent been stated in the comics yet... but Psylocke has shown her new power-levels by hurting Dark Archangel with her psionics as Dark Archangel was psionically immune and had defeated "AoA Phoenix Jean Grey" ... which is an amazing feat I say

zopzop
No it hasent been stated in the comics yet... but Psylocke has shown her new power-levels by hurting Dark Archangel with her psionics as Dark Archangel was psionically immune and had defeated "AoA Phoenix Jean Grey" ... which is an amazing feat I say

He didn't defeat her did he? It says that she was using the PF in a way that it (PF) didn't agree with and it turned against her.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by zopzop
He didn't defeat her did he? It says that she was using the PF in a way that it (PF) didn't agree with and it turned against her.

Phoenix Jean still hit Archangel with the power of the Phoenix Force and Archangel was unharmed and than turned the PF against Jean, while Psylocke was able to hurt Dark Archangel with her psionics

zopzop
Phoenix Jean still hit Archangel with the power of the Phoenix Force and Archangel was unharmed and than turned the PF against Jean, while Psylocke was able to hurt Dark Archangel with her psionics

I saw the scan, he told her plain as day that the PF turned against her because she was using it in a way the PF did not approve of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.