The Authority vs Thanos's team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

The Authority- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/a/authorit.htm

vs

Thanos Team
Thanos
Adam Warlock/Soul Gem
Moondragon/Mind Gem
Drax the Destroyer/Power Gem
Fallen One
Morg/Power Cosmic- The reason I put the power cosmic was because Galactus took his power cosmic not the Waters of life. Quote- Galactus agreed that Morg had too much power and took the Power Cosmic away from him. With just the power he absorbed from the Waters of Life, Morg was easily defeated by the heralds and killed by Terrax, but not after he killed Nova.

golem370
At that point Silver Surfer was still losing untill Terrax,Air-Walker & Firelord helped

DigiMark007
Jenny Quantum for the win. wink

Nah, probably team Thanos. Beyond Jenny and the Doctor, The Authority is in trouble. Angie and Apollo could provide support for a while, but they wouldn't be taking anyone down (except maybe a few of the minor players).

Then it just depends on where exactly you have Jenny and The D on the power scale. I can't see any of these people simply getting transmuted into turkeys by the Doctor, and Thanos is a beast against pretty much anyone.

...until I see more that puts Jenny firmly at Skyfather or beyond, I'd have to tentatively side with team Thanos here.

galan7777777
thanos's team wins....... there is just too much cosmic power for the authority to overcome

Mider999
doctor and jenny quantom and engineer for the win.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider999
doctor and jenny quantom and engineer for the win.

Adam Warlock will send the doctor to soul world where Adam Warlock regins supreme. Thanos alone will f**k up engineer and jenny quantom, Thanos has to upgrades by Death already his intelligences is greatewr then theirs. Morg kills apollo with ease, and rapes his husband midnighter, Drax will obliterate Jack the living city with one punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.