Red And Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DONTLOOKATME
EVER NOTICED HOW CLARK IS MOSTLY WEARING THE TWO MAIN COLORS OF SUPERMAN. HE'S MOSTLY WEARING RED AND BLUE. WHEN HE DOES HE'S WEARING A BLUE SHIRT AND A RED JACKET OR SOMETHING. SOMETIMES IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND. HE MIGHT HAVE A RED SHIRT AND A BLUE JACKET OR SOMETHING. EVEN IN HIS GRADUATION. THEY HAVE THEY'RE GOWN IS RED. EVEN CLARK IS WEARING A BLUE SHIRT UNDERNEATH. EVEN THOUGH IT'S A SUITE, BUT STILL HE'S MOSTLY HAVING THOSE TWO MAIN COLORS. KIND OF FUNNY, WELL TO ME IT IS. I KNOW HE DOESN'T ALWAYS WEAR THESE COLORS BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUIT IT AND LOOK BACK AT ALMOST ANY EPISODE. YOU WILL SEE HIM WEARING THOSE COLORS.

AstroFan
YEAH, IT GOT WORSE AROUND SEASON 4, APPARENTLY CLARK PUT TOOK ALL HIS OTHER CLOTHES TO GOODWILL. WE GET THAT HE BECOMES SUPERMAN, BUT COME ON, THE LOOK IS OLD NOW.

OH, AND I HOPE YOU REALISE HOW DUMB THIS CAPS SHIT IS AFTER YOU READ THIS.

Kal875
AND DID YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT AQUAMAN WAS WEARING HIS COLOURS TOO! Man both of you are morons, it' s not incidental they do it on purpose!

AstroFan
Ummm, dude, I knew that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by Kal875
AND DID YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT AQUAMAN WAS WEARING HIS COLOURS TOO! Man both of you are morons, it' s not incidental they do it on purpose!

pretty sure everyone knew that already, but i think they should stop, as someone said its gettin old, he need to wear more black

Kal875
Originally posted by AstroFan
Ummm, dude, I knew that. roll eyes (sarcastic) sorry about that dude, I lost my head. its just that I hate these idiots opening new pointless threads!

my apoligies everyone

Jedi Priestess
slam

hermione7
All I can say is that I hate the red jacket! it just get on my nerves don't know why

Kal875
I love his red jacket. I have a red Jacket also

General Kon-El
I'm surprised i only saw him yellow once. And to think, we haven't seen any Crips or Bloods fighting Clark yet

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by hermione7
All I can say is that I hate the red jacket! it just get on my nerves don't know why

How many of those jackets does he have? I mean, they either get burned or get punctured with holes, and the next day their good as new.

Jedi Priestess
About as many trucks as there are on the Kent farm I'd say. laughing out loud

Kal875
lol

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by General Kon-El
I'm surprised i only saw him yellow once. And to think, we haven't seen any Crips or Bloods fighting Clark yet

LOL rolling on floor laughing

angustheizzle
does any one know where i can get a red jacket just like clark kent

Kal875
I got mine at a thrift shop

angustheizzle
I got mine at a thrift shop

Hey who made it cuz then i can find one online

Kal875
lol, I got a kick out of the makers, "IZOD"

Marth18
When he has red kryptonite on he doesnt wear those colors...he wears everything but...like green i thought this thread was gunna be about red and blue superman lol

angustheizzle
is the the izod on just like clarks. cuz i defintaly want one just like his. any suggestings on another website

Fawne
i noticed it..BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

Kal875
^what the hell are you talking about?!

Originally posted by angustheizzle
is the the izod on just like clarks. cuz i defintaly want one just like his. any suggestings on another website no it's not the same exact one, it's just an exact look alike, sorry

Darth Vicious
I guess is just a way for the writers to have him in costume. The jacket representing the cape and the blue shirt representing the costume. If you ever noticed the school mascot(crow) it wears a blue suit and a red cape inside a diamond symbol.

Mr Parker
Never thought about that but now that you mention it,your right. big grin

Mr Parker
like i said,he's right.

Darth Macabre
lol, I got a kick out of the makers, "IZOD" What is it that you got a kick out of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.