Lobo vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Lobo vs Doomsday

fight is in NY, who wins?

note: I don't know much about Lobo

galan7777777
i think this has been done before........ and remember that lobo is immortal, and he has a cloning ability which means that every drop of blood he spills turns into a perfect lobo clone.......this could equate to entire lobo army

endrict
i searched and didn't find that thread

galan7777777
Originally posted by endrict
i searched and didn't find that thread well mabye is hasent been done, i just thought it had, sry bout that.........but i still say lobo wins because of what i stated above, and also remember that lobo is as strong as superman, this combined with immortality, and cloning ability would overwhelm DD

endrict
Originally posted by galan7777777
this combined with immortality, and cloning ability would overwhelm DD the ability to regrow an entire new Lobo from each drop of his own spilled blood. This last ability was removed by Vril Dox.

galan7777777
Originally posted by endrict
the ability to regrow an entire new Lobo from each drop of his own spilled blood. This last ability was removed by Vril Dox. yes but u still have his stregth (which increases depending on his opponent) and his immortality/healing factor........ neither one of these characters will truly die, but if this is classic DD, then lobo would get the first KO

trolly_crouchjr
lol i created this thread awhile back....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-416902-lobo-vs-doomsday.html

Mider999
that be interesting if lobo possessed doomsday after dieing, or how far his muscle would go, he once crushed an entire city down to the size fit enough to eat, he womped some gods pretty good, he is shown to own etrigan, he's not one to mess with but this would be an interesting fight it probably go on forever less lobo took over his body, his will would be to much for doomsday he'd have a new body that always fixed itself better then before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.