"Feedback" Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
For the people who watched "who wants to be the next big superhero"

How do you think this movie will do as sci-fi movie?

Another thing:

Since they are making a new comic about the guy, wouldn't the smartest thing be to buy it and laminate it, so that you have a first edition to sell on ebay in 60 years? Especially if it bombs and they only sell a couple thousand issues.

Dinkus Mayhem
I lost interest once Major Victory was asked to turn in his costume, I would have paid for his comic.

Ultraman Baltan
Feedback won? YES! big grin I wanted him to win so badly! Anyways, I'm sure the villain's going to be Dark Enforcer. Feedback's the only one that beat pretty much every challenge Dark Enforcer gave the heros. I am still not sure about what Feedback's powers are, but it'll work. I hope they give him a mask, though.

Ultraman Baltan
Ok. "Feedback" is now officially my second most anticipated superhero movie ever("Spider-Man 2" at first). I could see it being a big Scifi hit.

H. S. 6
When will it air?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
I lost interest once Major Victory was asked to turn in his costume, I would have paid for his comic. He would have been the best pick. He was funny and looked aweswome on the comic cover.

allofyousuckkk
so, u didnt watch the last episode?( i actually like Fat mama best)

Fat mamma, fat mamma
I'm here to save the day

Fat mamma, fat mamma
I'll take your food away

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
so, u didnt watch the last episode?( i actually like Fat mama best)

Fat mamma, fat mamma
I'm here to save the day

Fat mamma, fat mamma
I'll take your food away

I couldn't stand Fat Momma. She was the worst superhero of them all. Major Victory was a Gary Sue that has posing issues. I wouldn't mind him winning, but Feedback's just a great character.

NoFate007
I just hope the movie isn't as ridiculous as though short little spots they were showing with the chicken and everything. Three minutes of that and I'm tuning out. I wanted Feedback to win, but I'm not into the whole "I get the powers of the video game" or whatever...just sounds too......Zathura? to me? lol

Scoobless
What the f**k?

AndrewTheGiant
Feedback's comic series is NOT WITH MARVEL!!!! Interesting enough it will be a Dark Horse Comic!!! Who'd a thunk it!

The Prophecy
Fat Mama would be a great role model but a bad Superhero I knew feedback would win.

allofyousuckkk
feedback was trying wayyy to hard...and i agree avout the chicken thing

how is it not with marvel?

Bocaj
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
feedback was trying wayyy to hard...and i agree avout the chicken thing

how is it not with marvel?
it's for darkhorse marvel wouldn't buy that stuff. They're to big of a company when's the last time darkhorse made an awesome comic they pretty much based all of their comic off of movies erm

Originally posted by H. S. 6
When will it air?
what he said

Ultraman Baltan
Oh no. I just saw the trailer thing for Feedback from WWTBASH, and it's HORRIBLE. Oh God please no. I'm going to be sick. I hope that this won't be the movie. If it is, my meaning of life is over.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIubJ62ILNg

Ultraman Baltan
HOLY SHIT! This is even worse than Feedback's trailer! I am so glad she didn't win.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIYvkF4n90A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.