Cyclops vs. Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4489/cycnigin8.gif

Black Adam
nice image.

so prep or no prep? where does the match take place,how far apart are they when the match begins etc etc........

ExtraMision5555
probably cyc

Grimm22
Cyke wins this hands down no expression

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cyke wins this hands down no expression

and if he really wanted to, with minimal effort

endrict
scott all the way, one blast its all over and he is a good fighter to keep up with night wing

Apolloknight
This fight ends within the first 2 seconds.

JOE NUNEZ
Cyclops , and nice pic of the X-Man... I think i like that suit the best...

Priest
i would like to see them fight H2H

Grimm22
Scott is no pushover in h2h, but he isnt anywhere near Nightwing's leauge in skills no expression

batdude123
Scott.

Validus
Is Emma such a whore that Scott needs to wear a full body condom?

Devil Lance
Cyclops for the win

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Is Emma such a whore that Scott needs to wear a full body condom?

How long did it take you to come up with that one? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
How long did it take you to come up with that one? roll eyes (sarcastic)
6 days, 7 nights

Why do you ask?

batdude123
6 days, 7 nights

Why do you ask?

Hmm... hmm

Skeets
6 days, 7 nights

Why do you ask?
He just wanted to use the smiley.
Hmm... hmm
See.Told you.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Ahh, typical.

batdude123
Ahh, typical.

herbnana herbwank

batdude123

See.Told you.

barksfu

Validus
You can't wank off to the Spirit of America.

batdude123
You can't wank off to the Spirit of America.

I love my country. no expression

Skeets
Aren't you from Canada?

Validus
Enough to wank off to a painted picture of Uncle Sam?

batdude123
Aren't you from Canada?

No. What the f**k?

batdude123
Enough to wank off to a painted picture of Uncle Sam?

droolwanker stick out tongue

Skeets
No. What the f**k?
Does you post not count if it's missing a smiley?

batdude123

Yes. wacko smart Happy Dance alien huh What the f**k? herbnana

Validus
pwnt

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/kelso_burn.gif

Skeets
http://www.starterupsteve.com/funny2/fez.jpg

batdude123
http://www.starterupsteve.com/funny2/fez.jpg

Your pic ain't working.

doctorstrongbad
Cyclops wins this battle easy. 10/10

Skeets
Your pic ain't working.
Meh.

batdude123
What was it of? Fez?

Skeets
What was it of? Fez?
Just put it in your browser.

batdude123
Nah.

Skeets
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/564/fezxc6.jpg
Have fun.

batdude123
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/564/fezxc6.jpg
Have fun.

Skeets, you're gheyer than Fez? confused

Skeets
Skeets, you're gheyer than Fez?
Post don't count.Where's the smiley?

batdude123
Post don't count.Where's the smiley?

What are you talking about? huh

Skeets
What are you talking about? huh
Loser.

batdude123
Loser.

Ass.

Validus
Ass.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/zidane_explosion.gif

batdude123
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/zidane_explosion.gif

I suppose you're the guy in the blue, right?

Skeets
I suppose you're the guy in the blue, right?
Your Title's just tasteless.you just lost the little respect I had for you.

batdude123

It's a joke. no expression

batdude123
And it's now changed.

Grimm22

Batdude dosent pull his punches cool

Just like Batman stick out tongue

I wouldnt be suprised if we hear.

"Face it "Skeetsman" the last time you ever burned anybody was when you were dead" shifty

stick out tongue

Skeets
And it's now changed.
pwnt

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/kelso_burn.gif Originally posted by Grimm22

"Face it "Skeetsman" the last time you ever burned anybody was when you were dead" shifty

stick out tongue
Go away.

Validus
Go away.
Co-sign

Grimm22
Go away.

Who? confused

batdude123

stick out tongue

Don't you have a FF thread to go to? huh

Grimm22
Don't you have a FF thread to go to? huh

See laughing

No sad stick out tongue

Omega-level
Cyke, hands down.

Validus
See laughing

No sad stick out tongue
Go to this old one.

Who's smarter? Reed or Doom?

batdude123
laughing Nice.

Skeets
Go to this old one.

Who's smarter? Reed or Doom?
It don't log you out anymore so it sucks.Raz put it so it asks first.

Validus
It don't log you out anymore so it sucks.Raz put it so it asks first.
Well this is truly a sad day. sad

Skeets
Well this is truly a sad day. sad
Why you think I haven't tried to log Batdude out?

batdude123
Grimm is a loser!!!!.com

Validus
Thought you were just being nice...

batdude123

Yeah... HEY!!! mad

Skeets
Thought you were just being nice...
That's only towards you and X.

batdude123
That's only towards you and X.

Btw, that's never worked on me just so you know. smart I always hover over the cursor to see what it is first.

Dinkus Mayhem
Scott is retarded, and its not like we haven't seen many others with less agility and slower reflexes dodge Scott's beam with ease.

Hand to hand Nightwing is the superior fighter, the only thing that puts Scott in this fight is his beam, and even with that Nightwing would kick his ass.

db_renji
Nightwing is just the supperior fighter and strategist (not to mention better team leader). Nightwing takes this with ease 9/10

Silent Master
http://static.flickr.com/6/76674559_1ae9cb838d.jpg

Wally West
Cyclops power and no prep or any sort of equaliser for Nightwing makes this an unfair fight (if Cyclops did go all out as soon as the fight started that is).

Take away Cyclops power or give Nightwing something to level the playing field and he'd own him.

Whittdawg92
nighty (Dick Grayson) gets gambit's staff, cyke cant' take off his visor, but can make little blasts. fight takes place in the danger room, w/ no setting.

Innerhype
Why would Nightwing need Gambit's staff, he wouldn't even be able to use it like he could 'cuz he doesn't have any powers.

If this is the danger room without setting, thats means this is a big plain arena. Shootin' gallery for Cyke but, but even so, he's dealing with Nightwing so I'm giving this a 7/10 - 8/10 in his favor. Higher if it's more of a city street location.

manorastroman
as long as cyclops isn't being written like a chump (see: wolverine #5), he should take the majority. properly written, cyclops very rarely misses, and he's good enough h2h to hold off most characters long enough for him to blast them.

What If...
Cyclops 9.5/10.

and why the hell does he have gambits staff??

Tron
Didn't someone just do this?erm

ExodusCloak
Yep...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=419670&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

David_Richards
god this is pathetic, Nightwing would have something to deal with Cyclops, hes almost as good as batman, he would find a way to win.

Cyclops is just a walking laser turret he shoots in one direction and once nightwing dodges it as he would for sure, he throws a batarang and takes cyclops out.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by David_Richards
god this is pathetic, Nightwing would have something to deal with Cyclops, hes almost as good as batman, he would find a way to win.

Cyclops is just a walking laser turret he shoots in one direction and once nightwing dodges it as he would for sure, he throws a batarang and takes cyclops out.

confused

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/3802/untitledscanned18gb8.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/2091/untitledscanned19iy5.jpg

Seems like a spite thread to me....

David_Richards
its not a spite thread, I just think you people way over estimate Cyclops, read the last few issues of x-factor where apocalypse kiddnapped Cable as a kid, Gauntlet does a very good job of assesing the easy ways to beat cyclops.

ExodusCloak
its not a spite thread, I just think you people way over estimate Cyclops, read the last few issues of x-factor where apocalypse kiddnapped Cable as a kid, Gauntlet does a very good job of assesing the easy ways to beat cyclops.

If he removes his visor the fight is over...there's no dodging that...heck Scott doesn't even have a visor anymore...plus thanks to Emma he can control his power and in Civil War it's says he's only been using a fraction of his power...so if a fraction can level a forest then imagine what the full thing can do...

Scott looks at Nightwing and the fight is over...that's why it's a spite thread...

Eh can't believe I'm even debating this topic...never mind I'm not going to try and sway your opinion...this thread is not even worth it...

David_Richards
Cyclops would never kill though he would hold back and hand to hand Nightwing kicks his ass.

besides Nightwing would never just stand infront of Cyclops, he would hide and attack from behind.

I love how the only way you guys can make him win fights is if the fight takes place out in a field, Like I said he a human laser turret.

ExodusCloak
Since your post has something to do with KMC forum rules I'll comment...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

Rules/Standard Fight Settings

In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on). However, in the cases where the original poster did not set down any contraints or conditions for the fight, then the match would default to the standard rules below.

Prep time

Neither side receives any notable prep time before the starting bell. Neither side may take any offensive or defensive actions before the starting bell. Planning is allowed and powers that are automatic or 'always on' can be up, but actions such as setting up forcefields, taking flight, or consciously activating powers is not. For example, Batman cannot shove together an 'anti-Avengers ray' before the fight.

Originally posted by Whittdawg92
nighty (Dick Grayson) gets gambit's staff, cyke cant' take off his visor, but can make little blasts. fight takes place in the danger room, w/ no setting.

So as you can see this thread is spite heaven...no place to hide...and even if there was a place to hide:

Neither side may take any offensive or defensive actions before the starting bell.

Unless prep is stated in the thread...

So it's a spite thread...though the thread maker may not have realized this...so it could just be a mistake...

BTW Cyke can control his powers now..he doesn't have to kill just KO...

David_Richards
So Cyclops needs special rules and condtitions to win his fights?

Why not put him in a more realistic match against Nightwing and see how fast he drops

Let me say this again:

Nightwing would never just stand infront of Cyclops, he would hide and attack from behind.

I love how the only way you guys can make him win fights is if the fight takes place out in a field, Like I said he a human laser turret.

ExodusCloak
So Cyclops needs special rules and condtitions to win his fights?

Why not put him in a more realistic match against Nightwing and see how fast he drops

Let me say this again:

Nightwing would never just stand infront of Cyclops, he would hide and attack from behind.

Suit yourself...

BTW I never made this thread nor did I make the KMC rules...so you can't blame me for the scenario...

thedude1948
Look at the scans again. How is Nightwing going to hide from this?
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/2091/untitledscanned19iy5.jpg

If Cyclops isnt holding back, Nightwing becomes a stain on the ground.

David_Richards
As I said Nightiwng would hide and attack Cyclops from behind. Hes a ninja, they dont walk up and say here I am.

King_Mungi
Odd...read the first post people

thedude1948
As I said Nightiwng would hide and attack Cyclops from behind. Hes a ninja, they dont walk up and say here I am.

Cyclops has a power to beat that its called "Turning around".

thedude1948
Originally posted by King_Mungi

He doesnt need to remove his visor to go full power, as shown in X-men Civil War #2

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by King_Mungi

I reposted that and still didn't realize that...the problem though is that we don't know what's little...does he mean narrow beams...which are probably focused beams? Because I don't recall Scott ever making little beams length wise...

Still spite...

The Danger Room is off so it's basically a white roundish room...no place to hide...Cyke fires small focused blasts....NW dodges it and retaliates by throwing stuff which gets blasted out of the sky then this continues until NW comes to take Scott on H2H and he gets a hole blasted through him...

David_Richards
Originally posted by thedude1948
Cyclops has a power to beat that its called "Turning around".

Nightwing wouldnt make a sound, he would come from behind and take Cyclops out before he could even react.

King_Mungi
He doesnt need to remove his visor to go full power, as shown in X-men Civil War #2

Once again, thread starters states "make little blasts"

King_Mungi
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I reposted that didn't realize that...the problem though is that what's little...narrow beams...which are probably focused beams?

Still spite...

The Danger Room is off so it's basically a white roundish room...no place to hide...Cyke fires small focused blasts....NW comes to take him on H2H and he gets a hole blasted through him...

I concur

thedude1948
Nightwing wouldnt make a sound, he would come from behind and take Cyclops out before he could even react.

Most of the fights on these forms both characters know they are supposed to be fighting eachother so no that wouldnt happen.

David_Richards
Most of the fights on these forms both characters know they are supposed to be fighting eachother so no that wouldnt happen.

Which makes the fight unrealistc, Therefore the results are meaningless. If your going to have them fight make the fight the way it would really go down. Which in this case would be Cyclops getting hit before he coudl see it comming and going down.

ExodusCloak
Which makes the fight unrealistc, Therefore the results are meaningless. If your going to have them fight make the fight the way it would really go down. Which in this case would be Cyclops getting hit before he coudl see it comming and going down.

To be fair...if the fight was written as it would occur in a comic, anybody can be the victor...it just depends on the writer..

i.e Squirrel Girl vs Vulcan

Squirrel Girl gives him the old one, two and he goes down....then a comet comes out of nowhere and lands on top of Gabriel killing him...

That was a bad example...

Bone Claws Wolverine vs Galactus...

Wolverine puntures Galactus's foot...then Galactus makes him a herald...he beats up Silver Surfer with his cosmic claws...

Storm vs Wonder Women

Storm shocks her to death...while Diana just stands there...

xmarksthespot
Having been merged I'm not sure if whittdawg's stipulations still apply. Either way. Cyclops.

David_Richards
No its not the way it would be in the comics, Nightwing would never Just stand there and fight him knowing what cyclops would do.

Its an unrealistc fight which renders the outcoime meaningless. If Nightwing wanted to take Cyclops out he would hide and take him out from behind.

He's a very very well trained ninja. He would fight like one.

If you really want to stack the odds in Cyclops favor why not just say Nightwing is tied to a pole in front of him. It's basically what your saying anyways.

thedude1948
No its not the way it would be in the comics, Nightwing would never Just stand there and fight him knowing what cyclops would do.

Its an unrealistc fight which renders the outcoime meaningless. If Nightwing wanted to take Cyclops out he would hide and take him out from behind.

If you really want to stack the odds in Cyclops favor why not just say Nightwing is tied to a pole in front of him. It's basically what your saying anyways.

That might work if Cyclops doesnt have the ability to turn around. If he knew he was fighting someone he wouldnt just be walking around and looking in front of him the whole time, he would be pretty cautious and looking everywhere. Cyclops wins in your scenario also.

ExodusCloak

If you really want to stack the odds in Cyclops favor why not just say Nighting is tied to a pole in front of him. It's basically what your saying anyways.

That's exactly what I'm saying...the forum fights are set up so there is no bias on either side...having Nightwing hide...would give him an unfair advantage just like having Nightwing tied to a pole would give Cyke an unfair advantage....

So given the powersets and given that they are both fighting on a neutral ground...Cyke wins...

In Whittdawg's scenario Scott has home ground advantage..too which doesn't mean much..unless the MU somehow messes with NW's abilities....

David_Richards
No he dosen't Nightwing can move in the shadows without making a sound. Cyclops woudl never see it comming.

yes I know he can turn atround my point is his power only works in the direction hes facing.

thedude1948
Cyclops would just blast everything away until there is nothing he could be hiding behind. He still wins.

David_Richards
That's exactly what I'm saying...the forum fights are set up so there is no bias on either side...having Nightwing hide...would give him an unfair advantage just like having Nightwing tied to a pole would give Cyke an unfair advantage....

So given the powersets and given that they are both fighting on a neutral ground...Cyke wins...

In Whittdawg's scenario Scott has home ground advantage..too which doesn't mean much..unless the MU somehow messes with NW's abilities....

yes but Nightwing would never fight like that, he would fight like he was trained to fight.

Unrealistic fights mean nothing. In every fight one person will always have an advantage ethier by a power they posses or a way they were trained to fight.

By your reasoning I could say Cyclops optic blasts are an unfair advantage.

IF they both fought the way they would in the comics, Nightwing would attack him from behind without making a sound and take him out.

ExodusCloak
yes but Nightwing would never fight like that, he would fight like he was trained to fight.

Unrealistic fights mean nothing. In every fight one person will always have an advantage ethier by a power they posses or a way they were trained to fight.

By your reasoning I could say Cyclops optic blasts are an unfair advantage.

IF they both fought the way they would in the comics, Nightwing would attack him from behind without making a sound and take him out.

Nope...because Cyclops Optic Blasts are part of his powerset...

You have two individuals fighting each other with only their powersets on a neutral ground...they both know they're fighting each other...no outside interference which includes objects etc...

BTW As for the comic thing...it depends on the writer...it always does...if you gave it to a bad writer...then Jubilee would take down Nightwing H2H..etc

David_Richards
Nope...because Cyclops Optic Blasts are part of his powerset...

You have two individuals fighting each other with only their powersets on a neutral ground...

BTW As for the comic thing...it depends on the writer...it always does...if you gave it to a bad writer...then Jubilee would take down Nightwing H2H..etc

And fighting like a ninja is part of Nightwings powerset. He would learn all he can about Cyclops before hand and fight like he was trained to. By determining his opponents weakness and explioting them to his advantage. And in this case it would mean sneaking up from behind and taking Cyclops out without making a sound. Anything else is an unrealistic fight and meaningless

ExodusCloak
And fighting like a ninja is part of Nightwings powerset. He would learn all he can about Cyclops before hand and fight like he was trained to. By determining his opponents weakness and explioting them to his advantage. And in this case it would mean sneaking up from behind and taking Cyclops out without making a sound. Anything else is an unrealistic fight and meaningless

That would count as prep which KMC forums forbids unless it is stated by the thread starter...

I never said the rules were perfect...certain abilities i.e. Dream Reality Warping and Precognition are inhibited by the rules...

thedude1948

Arguing about a fight in a comic book setting is worthless since anything can happen. Cyclops could just ask Emma to locate Nightwing and Cyclops would find him and blast him. Point being anything can happen in a comic book setting.

David_Richards
Arguing about a fight in a comic book setting is worthless since anything can happen. Cyclops could just ask Emma to locate Nightwing and Cyclops would find him and blast him. Point being anything can happen in a comic book setting.

the fight is just between Cyclops and Nightwing emmas not in this.

And yes the rules are a problem thats why if youve read my other posts I dont follow them as religously as some do.

Nightwing would fight like he was trained to fight, he would anaylze his opponents weakness and attack in a manner that would help him the most. He would NEVER just stand face to face and fight Cyclops knowing what he can do. Therefore the fight is unrealistic and the results are meaningless.

You want a senario which favors Cyclops the most cause you like him better. Grow up. God, I thought this was a debate thread, but its just a place for whiners to work out their anger at certian characters.

thedude1948

And yes the rules are a problem thats why if youve read my other posts I dont follow them as religously as some do.

Nightwing would fight like he was trained to fight, he would anaylze his opponents weakness and attack in a manner that would help him the most. He would NEVER just stand face to face and fight Cyclops knowing what he can do. Therefore the fight is unrealistic and the results are meaningless.

You want a senario which favors Cyclops the most cause you like him better. Grow up. God, I thought this was a debate thread, but its just a place for whiners to work out their anger at certian characters.

lol laughing i'm the one whining? still doesnt matter Cyclops wins, Jimmy Jizzle too.

ExodusCloak

Well if you don't follow the rules then what's the point in debating? You just suggested a fight which works in Nightwings favour..how is that any different from tying Nightwing to a pole and have Cyke shoot him...the answer is it's not...

If you don't like the rules and you hate all of us because we follow them...and I'm trying to say this in the most polite manner I can think of..then why not leave...? confused

David_Richards
because i choose to stay and do what i wish,

and as I already said its impossible to fight where no one has an advantage. so the only awsner is to have them fight the way they would in the comics.

He would learn all he can about Cyclops before hand and fight like he was trained to. By determining his opponents weakness and explioting them to his advantage. And in this case it would mean sneaking up from behind and taking Cyclops out without making a sound. Anything else is an unrealistic fight and meaningless

ExodusCloak
because i choose to stay and do what i wish,

and as I already said its impossible to fight where no one has an advantage. so the only awsner is to have them fight the way they would in the comics.

He would learn all he can about Cyclops before hand and fight like he was trained to. By determining his opponents weakness and explioting them to his advantage. And in this case it would mean sneaking up from behind and taking Cyclops out without making a sound. Anything else is an unrealistic fight and meaningless

Then stay...all I'm saying is don't complain...because like you said you chose to stay..

No one is suppose to have an enviromental advantage...that's the point....

And again Comic book battle goes either way depending on the writer...i.e Nightwing finds out everything about Cyclops but slips on the wet floor, falls and breaks his neck...and dies...

David_Richards
Then stay...all I'm saying is don't complain...because like you said you chose to stay..

No one is suppose to have an enviromental advantage...that's the point....

And again Comic book battle goes either way depending on the writer...i.e Nightwing finds out everything about Cyclops but slips on the wet floor, falls and breaks his neck...and dies...

I choose to stay and do things the way they should be if nessecary rules be damned.

Well its not a fair fight unless Nightwing has an enviromental advantage becuase thats the only way he would fight. As I said He would NEVER EVER stand face to face and fight cyclops knowing what he could do

Nightwing is a ninja and would fight like one, your way takes that away.

In a REALISTIC fight Nightwing wins.

Soleran
I choose to stay and do things the way they should be if nessecary rules be damned.

Well its not a fair fight unless Nightwing has an enviromental advantage becuase thats the only way he would fight. As I said He would NEVER EVER stand face to face and fight cyclops knowing what he could do

The comedy ensues, if you don't like the arena in which Nightwing was placed then shut it, seriously. Cyclops blasts Nightwing to dust.

ExodusCloak
Well its not a fair fight unless Nightwing has an enviromental advantage.

I agree with this much....and this is exactly the reason why I called it a spite thread in the beginning...seems like we went around in a circle...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soleran
The comedy ensues, if you don't like the arena in which Nightwing was placed then shut it, seriously. Cyclops blasts Nightwing to dust. Pretty much. He can flip a coin into the air, shoot out the centre as it's spinning and catch it again, ricochet a single beam to disarm a roomful of people...

King KAM
The comedy ensues, if you don't like the arena in which Nightwing was placed then shut it, seriously. Cyclops blasts Nightwing to dust. cyclops wouldnt kill another super-hero.....

Soleran
Originally posted by King KAM
cyclops wouldnt kill another super-hero.....

Silly me, he just knocks him out then. Cyclops 9/10

David_Richards
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Pretty much. He can flip a coin into the air, shoot out the centre as it's spinning and catch it again, ricochet a single beam to disarm a roomful of people...

And the idiot speaks again. His blasts wouldn't ricochet, they would just blow through whatever they hit.

LOL let me clear this up for you, No I will not "shut it" and no I will not leave.

I will contiue to debate this in a realistc manner.

"As I said He would NEVER EVER stand face to face and fight cyclops knowing what he could do

In a REALISTIC fight Nightwing wins."

King KAM
Silly me, he just knocks him out then. Cyclops 9/10 but cyclops cant blast away the surroundings nightwing would be hidiing behind without seriously hurting nightwing.

xmarksthespot
And the idiot speaks again. His blasts wouldn't ricochet, they would just blow through whatever they hit. One, they can ricochet, and two, yes they will blow through Nightwing.

thedude1948
Nightwing cant sneak up on him, he would see him in the reflection of his shades.

Soleran

This might be hard for some to understand, this is the setting the thread starter made, those are the conditions to the fight here. If you don't like it make a new thread with new rules for your boy Nightwing.

Otherwise Cyclops 9/10 for the win here.

Soleran
Double Posting, lucky you!

King KAM
One, they can ricochet, and two, yes they will blow through Nightwing. yeah they ricochet off of glass....but why would their be glass ina neutral zone?

thedude1948
This might be hard for some to understand, this is the setting the thread starter made, those are the conditions to the fight here. If you don't like it make a new thread with new rules for your boy Nightwing.

Otherwise Cyclops 9/10 for the win here.

Actually he did.... and it got merged into this thread..

ExodusCloak
yeah they ricochet off of glass....but why would their be glass ina neutral zone?

Does it really make a difference whether it is able to reflect in the neutral zone...

KMC Rules Cyke takes this
Comic Rules Anyone takes this

David_Richards
Nightwing cant sneak up on him, he would see him in the reflection of his shades.

No he wouldnt Nightwing would wait until he went into a space that wasnt very well lit and a place that doesnt allow for any ricochet blasts.

get this through your heads, he fights like a ninja. They sneak around in the shadows not making a noise so you dont know where they are and strike when they have the best advantage. This is how he was trained and this is how he would fight. Cyclops wouldn't even know he was there till it was to late.

"As I said He would NEVER EVER stand face to face and fight cyclops knowing what he could do

xmarksthespot
yeah they ricochet off of glass....but why would their be glass ina neutral zone? Originally posted by King KAM
but cyclops cant blast away the surroundings nightwing would be hidiing behind without seriously hurting nightwing. Why are there surroundings to hide behind in a neutral zone? Besides they've ricocheted off things besides glass before.

ExodusCloak
No he wouldnt Nightwing would wait until he went into a space that wasnt very well lit and a place that doesnt allow for any ricochet blasts.

get this through your heads, he fights like a ninja. They sneak around in the shadows not making a noise so you dont know where they are and strike when they have the best advantage. This is how he was trained and this is how he would fight. Cyclops wouldn't even know he was there till it was to late.

So basically you're saying he waits for the best opportunity to kill Scott like in his sleep...when he's gone to bed with Emma...who senses Nightwings prescence in the mansion...easily takes him out...and then continues whatever she was doing...

All that is in character..

King KAM
Does it really make a difference whether it is able to reflect in the neutral zone...

KMC Rules Cyke takes this
Comic Rules Anyone takes this in all reality yes cyclops most likely does take this, but in all reality so could nightwing.

Nightwing could throw one of his batarang things at cyclops visor and knock it off, and he could throw one in the ruby quartz glass itself and jam it up, and by the time cyclops takes it off, nail him with about 5 more batarang things.

King KAM
Why are there surroundings to hide behind in a neutral zone? Besides they've ricocheted off things besides glass before. light only bounces off things with reflective surfaces.

David_Richards

Xmarksthespot, Thats not the main point here, why don't you go back to making up false occupations and leave this to the big boys.

And no in the comics Nightwing would hide and wait for a time when Cyclops was vulnerable and his back was turned to attack him.

In X-factor Gauntlet described this as a way to take cyclops out and it succeeded.

Skeets

Your post is great and all but being a "ninja" doesn't equal a win against Cyclops.
one shot from Cyclops and it's a done deal,ninja or no ninja.

Soleran

Get this through your head based on the conditions of this fight Nightwing is a toasted ninja, toasted, ninja!

So far I have noticed two significant debating skills from you on the forum, whining and crying. Good job, you're going to perfect those skills soon enough here.

ExodusCloak
in all reality yes cyclops most likely does take this, but in all reality so could nightwing.

Nightwing could throw one of his batarang things at cyclops visor and knock it off, and he could throw one in the ruby quartz glass itself and jam it up, and by the time cyclops takes it off, nail him with about 5 more batarang things.

It'll reach him before Cyclops has a chance to react?...(That's for Whitdawgs thread)

As for the thread before that...Cyke doesn't need a visor anymore..

xmarksthespot
light only bounces off things with reflective surfaces. It's not light.

Skeets
Get this through your head based on the conditions of this fight Nightwing is a toasted ninja, toasted, ninja!

So far I have noticed two significant debating skills from you on the forum, whining and crying. Good job, you're going to perfect those skills soon enough here.
Best post in the whole thread.

xmarksthespot
Xmarksthespot, Thats not the main point here, why don't you go back to making up false occupations and leave this to the big boys. There is no main point here. There's just you, once again, throwing a hissy fit.

ExodusCloak
Best post in the whole thread.

What so you're saying that people like other people who point out the obvious? I didn't know that.. mad

King KAM
It'll reach him before Cyclops has a chance to react?...(That's for Whitdawgs thread)

As for the thread before that...Cyke doesn't need a visor anymore.. well cyclops visor doesnt react as fast as he does.Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's not light. ofcourse it is. thats why it bounces. without it being light it aint ricocheting of of anything.

xmarksthespot
well cyclops visor doesnt react as fast as he does. ofcourse it is. thats why it bounces. without it being light it aint ricocheting of of anything. blink It's not light.

ExodusCloak
well cyclops visor doesnt react as fast as he does.

It reacts faster then taking out a batarang, tossing it and waiting for it to reach the opponent...

King KAM
It reacts faster then taking out a batarang, tossing it and waiting for it to reach the opponent... ive seen those batarangs move pretty fast.

ExodusCloak
ive seen those batarangs move pretty fast.

It moves fast...you're forgetting that NW has to take it out and throw it...

King KAM
It moves fast...you're forgetting that NW has to take it out and throw it... hundreths of seconds

David_Richards
As I said He would NEVER EVER stand face to face and fight cyclops knowing what he could do

All NW has to do is wait and hit Cyclops once from behind. As i said they did it in X-factor.

ExodusCloak
hundreths of seconds

To take it out and throw it..then wait for it to reach the opponent?
Me thinks one gesture is faster then many gestures...

xmarksthespot
hundreths of seconds Wow, hundredths of a second. Then I suppose he can take out Emma Frost, or Northstar for that matter.

Soleran
Sounds like someone here needs to make a new thread that will be more conducive to a Nightwing victory, cuz he's not winning in this thread!lol laughing

Xmarksthespot you're just being bitter and a Nightwing hater, seriously, you are, hater! laughing

ExodusCloak
Wow, hundredths of a second. Then I suppose he can take out Northstar.

Lol Emma.. laughing

King KAM
Wow, hundredths of a second. Then I suppose he can take out Emma Frost, or Northstar for that matter. i mean it doesnt take him a whole second to grab a batarang, he has only done it like everyday of his life for the last 15 years....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>