Thanos runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Thanos has three hours to rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) Thor Girl
2) Supergirl & Kon-El
3) Martian Manhunter
4) Sebastian Shaw
5) Hercules/Wonder Man/Ironman/Namor
6) Kurse
7) Ymir
8) Shuma-Gorath
9) Dr. Strange w/2 days of prep

celestialdemon
He gets to Ymir unless his newest power upgrade has him at skyfather level. If that's the case, he gets to Shuma-Gorath then gets beat down.

Priest
Shuma beats him

Darth_Erebus
Stops at 7.

Thanos_1971
7.no way he gets to 8.

Thanos_THOTU
Ymir

Mider999
he stops at ymir

boriquaking55
Ymir

hulkrulz
with his new powers he gets strange and then he still might win but i don't think he would

Tassadar
Why is sebastion Shaw above MM? Thanos stops at 7.

General Kon-El
Why won't you just ignore a simple mistake?

Tassadar
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Why won't you just ignore a simple mistake?

Sorry.

General Kon-El
It's okay. Sometimes i cannot tell which character goes where. There are 5+ levels in the gauntlet. For example, i've seen some people place Hercules above Thor. And in another gauntlet, Thor above Hercules. Not all are able to be correct. I try my best

rotiart
Ymir gets beat... barely... shuma eats Thanos.

Thanos_1971
Poor Thanos smokin'

Ultraman Baltan
He passes.

golem370
Ymir is going to lose Bias eek!

Grimm22
No one on this list can stop Thanos no

nvrbeenwthagirl
He can't get past 5. Too much fire power from too many variing opponents who each can hold thier own against him. IF iron man has his thor buster, they will kill him.

Mr Master
Shuma, Remember when Dr Strange had Shuma's power, ouch...

3 hours rest, does this mean 3 hours prep too between each fight?

General Kon-El
He cannot prepare during the three hours. It's just for him to get a massage, eat In n out, maybe catch a movie with Death....no preparing.

Mr Master
He cannot prepare during the three hours. It's just for him to get a massage, eat In n out, maybe catch a movie with Death....no preparing.

laughing out loud

Then Shuma drops a Galaxy on his head and it's over.

General Kon-El
Not even a movie with Death would help him win? What if it was an NC-17 movie? sad

Mr Master
Not even a movie with Death would help him win? What if it was an NC-17 movie? sad

laughing

Shuma won't fit through the door, he'll have to come out the screen, 3D style baby...what...

guy222
6-7

Bouboumaster
How Ymir manage against Odin? I don't know him to well.

Where the fight against Shuma would stand?

I think that these two factor would decide if he complete the gauntlet or if he loses. By the way, Does someone knows when the Mad Titan come back?

Utrigita
Ymir

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
How Ymir manage against Odin? I don't know him to well.

Where the fight against Shuma would stand?

I think that these two factor would decide if he complete the gauntlet or if he loses. By the way, Does someone knows when the Mad Titan come back?

Odin has always beaten Ymir

Bouboumaster
ok. So, I think that Thanos can pass (with a LOT) of difficulty Ymir.

Now, if the fight is in the realm of Shuma, it's game check-mate for Thanos. He would lose there badly.
If it's outside, I can see him win.

I think that Thanos can pass Strange, it would depend of is preparation, and how Thanos would react. Thanos is a genius in a lot of subjects, and have a good "connaissance" in mystic art. I think that he could pass Strange via technology/mystic/mental.

FearOfBlood
Stops at 5.

llagrok
He gets to 6 or 7

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Stops at 5.

lmao

lordboo
stops at 7,maybe makes it to 8

Faceman
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Stops at 5.

With all due respect no, just no .

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/Face-Man/imq7bd.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.