Darth Bane runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Darth Bane runs the gauntlet. Lightsaber only. No Force attacks allowed. Bane has a day to rest between each battle.

1) AOTC Anakin
2) AOTC Obi-Wan
3) Agen Kolar
4) Stass Allie & Adi Galia
5) ROTJ Luke & ROTS Anakin
6) ROTS Vader & ROTS Sidious

Spartan ll
He loses at six.

Smoker Stevens
at 5

Blue_Hefner

darthsith19
He easily pwns the first 3, 4 he pwns but not so easily, 5 I could see him losing at. How much rest does he get? With full rest he has a chance at making it to 6 otherwise he dies at 5. Either way he doesn't make it past 6. So 5 of 6.

Quinlan_Vos
The first four choices will be a breeze for Bane, but then five suddenly gets much harder. ROTJ Luke being able to contend with Vader, I would say he's not too bad. Anakin was a powerful saber user. I would Bane loses at 5.

ESB Vader
hm lightsaber.

well his suit gives him very high resistence and doesnt it pump adrenaline into his body giving his speed and strength at a very high level?

source, new essential guide to characters

General Kon-El
Originally posted by darthsith19
He easily pwns the first 3, 4 he pwns but not so easily, 5 I could see him losing at. How much rest does he get? With full rest he has a chance at making it to 6 otherwise he dies at 5. Either way he doesn't make it past 6. So 5 of 6. i stated he has one day of rest in my original post

darthsith19
Originally posted by General Kon-El
i stated he has one day of rest in my original post
Hmm... and is this Bane with the Orbalisks? If so I see him getting to #6 before dying, possibly even winning. Remember, the Orbalisks are said that the orbalisk's armor is so durable that lightsabers have a hard time penetrating it, making a wearer basically immune to lightsaber attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.