Cartoon Superman vs. Cartoon JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Cartoon Superman

vs.

Cartoon Wonder Woman
GL John
Flash
Hawkgirl
J'onn
Batman

Who wins? big grin

Blanka
i say cartoon JLA wins

Tron
(Obligatory Batman Statement)

Batman verbally smacks Superman down, thus making him cry. God bless you Kevin Conroy.wink

Okay, seriously, his main problems are GL, J'onn, and Flash (if he goes "Divided we Fall" on him). Wonder Woman's a problem, but I don't think it would be too hard for him to take her down.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
(Obligatory Batman Statement)

Batman verbally smacks Superman down, thus making him cry. God bless you Kevin Conroy.wink

Okay, seriously, his main problems are GL, J'onn, and Flash (if he goes "Divided we Fall" on him). Wonder Woman's a problem, but I don't think it would be too hard for him to take her down.

Kevin Conroy's awesome!!! big grin

Also, remember in the first appearence of AMAZO. He already had the powers of Flash, WW, Hawkgirl, and GL and Superman was pretty much beating the crap out of him. And remember in Superman The Animated Series "Speed Demons" Superman and Flash were racing to a stalemate.

batdude123
AND the fact that in Justice League: Twilight (2 of 2), Superman pretty much stomped Darkseid in a fight until Batman boomtubed him away because of the fact that the Doomsday asteroid was about to explode. I think Superman definitely has good chances here. erm

Ultraman Baltan
Hm. J'ohn is the biggest issue. Then GL and Flash. The others will be destroyed. If Superman's pissed, they go down hard. If not, he loses.

batdude123
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Hm. J'ohn is the biggest issue. Then GL and Flash. The others will be destroyed. If Superman's pissed, they go down hard. If not, he loses.

Agreed. Flash has expressed before how superior to himself Superman is. John with the GL ring is always a problem, but he can be taken down. I think you're right about J'onn. He'd be the biggest problem for Superman.

Tha C-Master
That and they calmed Lobo down as well.

Ricodrayz
Supes vids! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t415610.html

batdude123
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That and they calmed Lobo down as well.

Lobo was impressive when he stormed in the tower. However, he was beaten.

What If...
Aren't these boards constantly saying J'onn can take down Superman by himself.

and that Wonderwoman is almost his equal.

combined with like 5 other people.

Ricodrayz
Well when it was evil Supes(Justice lords) Flash chumped himed because supes couldn't hit him at all.

batdude123
This is the CARTOON version from JLU and JL.

What If...
Is it basically superman with 5 other heros that are his sidekicks?

don't really watch cartoons...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by batdude123
Lobo was impressive when he stormed in the tower. However, he was beaten.
I thought it was one of the funniest moments in JLA
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Well when it was evil Supes(Justice lords) Flash chumped himed because supes couldn't hit him at all. I was going to mention that, and that was Superman out of character. smile

batdude123
Well when it was evil Supes(Justice lords) Flash chumped himed because supes couldn't hit him at all.

Um, is that a joke? He couldn't hit him for a little bit, then Superman tagged him and Flash went down for the count. Not to mention the fact that he was holding back because their Flash died, and he didn't want it to happen again. And in "Speed Demons" they raced to a basic stalemate.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I thought it was one of the funniest moments in JLA

Brad Garrett as Lobo. Classic. cool

Ricodrayz
Um, is that a joke? He couldn't hit him for a little bit, then Superman tagged him and Flash went down for the count. Not to mention the fact that he was holding back because they're Flash died, and he didn't want it to happen again. And in "Speed Demons" they raced to a basic stalemate. No, what happened was that Flash twirled and threw evil supes to the other side remember lol(Near the end of the ep)

Flash: right here big guy
Supes: swings like a moron and misses
Flash:grabs his arm and twirls him around.

The eps are on my pc stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Um, is that a joke? He couldn't hit him for a little bit, then Superman tagged him and Flash went down for the count. Not to mention the fact that he was holding back because their Flash died, and he didn't want it to happen again. And in "Speed Demons" they raced to a basic stalemate. Flash and his big mouth... he was in that show for comic relief though. I almost threw something when GL punched him in the episode when he was mind controlled.

batdude123
No, what happened was that Flash twirled and threw evil supes to the other side remember lol(Near the end of the ep)

Flash: right here big guy
Supes: swings like a moron and misses
Flash:grabs his arm and twirls him around.

The eps are on my pc stick out tongue

I'm watching that episode right now. no expression

I'm just now getting to the part where they fight.

Sci-fi Nut
supes knocks flash down with a table and is about to kill him.

Tha C-Master
And Luthor comes in, though I think Flash could have given him a hard enough time, the throw nearly took the wind out of him. (Superman)

Ricodrayz
Wonder woman was equal to him when they fought each other but thought it was a monster in that ep where they release hades.

batdude123
Wonder woman was equal to him when they fought each other but thought it was a monster in that ep where they release hades.

She wasn't exactly equal to him. Half way through the fight he discovered it was her and was mearly trying to stop her. If he cutting loose with ALL of his powers (they were just throwing punches), then he would've mopped the floor with her. You have to remember that he did the best out of all of them when he fought AMAZO, and he beat Darkseid twice. Not to mention the fact that in Speed Demons Flash and Supes raced to a stalemate.

Oh, and I just got done finishing it. After Superman was thrown through the table, Flash was hit by a piece of the building and went flying back. Superman then grabbed Flash by the suit and was about to kill him. Right before he was about to smash Flash's face in, Justice League Superman showed up and so did Lex.

Ricodrayz
She wasn't exactly equal to him. Half way through the fight he discovered it was her and was mearly trying to stop her. If he cutting loose with ALL of his powers (they were just throwing punches), then he would've mopped the floor with her. You have to remember that he did the best out of all of them when he fought AMAZO, and he beat Darkseid twice. Not to mention the fact that in Speed Demons Flash and Supes raced to a stalemate.

Oh, and I just got done finishing it. After Superman was thrown through the table, Flash was hit by a piece of the building and went flying back. Superman then grabbed Flash by the suit and was about to kill him. Right before he was about to smash Flash's face in, Justice League Superman showed up and so did Lex. Well that speed demon ep was old so lets stick with justice league eps because they are upgraded and flash is much more faster. Flash also got rid of that bomb in the ep wild cars by running out of range in 1 second and back. I am not saying Flash can beat him on his own, I am saying while fighting the orders the Flash will be annoying and Supes can't really hit him or do anything to stop him while the green Lantern/all beat on him,

If you want to go back to the old superman eps then the eo when Cenestro(guy with the yellow ring) beat the shit out of Superman when Kyle first got his ring so I don't see how Superman is beating themall on his own.

Tron
Kevin Conroy's awesome!!! big grin

Also, remember in the first appearence of AMAZO. He already had the powers of Flash, WW, Hawkgirl, and GL and Superman was pretty much beating the crap out of him. And remember in Superman The Animated Series "Speed Demons" Superman and Flash were racing to a stalemate.

Flash wasn't even going all out. Did you forget the JLU's season 2 finale? The episode where Flash actually "goes all out" and takes out Luthor/Brainiac while continually running around the world? He did this to the same "Luthoriac" that took down the the rest of the original 7. For those that forgot, here it is again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7dKyV8VxTU

Tell me Superman can match that.

Not quite. I hate to use ABC logic, but here's a good example: Remember the JLU episode "For the Man who had Everything"? In that episode, Superman pretty much punked Mongul, while Wonder Woman hurt her hands hitting him, and basically got smacked around til Supes came to.

superkronick92
season 1 supes gets hurt by bullets.but current supes kills them all

superkronick92
Flash wasn't even going all out. Did you forget the JLU's season 2 finale? The episode where Flash actually "goes all out" and takes out Luthor/Brainiac while continually running around the world? He did this to the same "Luthoriac" that took down the the rest of the original 7. For those that forgot, here it is again:

Tell me Superman can match

sonic boom darkseid punch anyone. by the way doesnt flash get taken down by some random flying object such as a rock to the face

batdude123
Well that speed demon ep was old so lets stick with justice league eps because they are upgraded and flash is much more faster. Flash also got rid of that bomb in the ep wild cars by running out of range in 1 second and back. I am not saying Flash can beat him on his own, I am saying while fighting the orders the Flash will be annoying and Supes can't really hit him or do anything to stop him while the green Lantern/all beat on him,

If you want to go back to the old superman eps then the eo when Cenestro(guy with the yellow ring) beat the shit out of Superman when Kyle first got his ring so I don't see how Superman is beating themall on his own.

I remember that episode. I'm not saying that this would be a cake walk for Superman in any way, shape, or form. However, I am saying that Superman has good chances of winning. Justice Lord Superman was about to kill Flash until Superman and Lex showed up. Flash alone cannot beat him, however with the team they'd probably take him. Though, he's beaten enemies alone that the others together couldn't beat. erm

batdude123

Tell me Superman can match that.

I've seen that episode many times actually. Yeah, he beat the bloody pulp out of Lex, however in the process, he almost got pulled into the speed force forever. It took the effort of everybody else to pull him out. Getting himself caught in the speed force isn't going to help any of his team mates out. Flash has also expressed his inferiority to Superman before. Not to mention the fact that Superman beat many opponents that the rest of the team couldn't. In the cartoon, it was pretty much Superman>everyone else. erm

badabing
Wonderwoman is a big problem for Superman. I forget which episode, but Wonderwoman and Superman were fighting each other because of the illusion that they were each a monster. Wonderwoman was giving Superman a good run in that episode.

JOE NUNEZ
Fantastic Four the cartoon, debuts today at 8pm. Toonami

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Wonderwoman is a big problem for Superman. I forget which episode, but Wonderwoman and Superman were fighting each other because of the illusion that they were each a monster. Wonderwoman was giving Superman a good run in that episode.

Yeah, but about half way through the fight, Superman realized that it was Diana, and was merely trying to stop her. If he went all out (they were just throwing punches) he would've owned her. Think of Darkseid in the last episode. Diana would've been SMASHED. Not to mention as Tron said before, WW's punches didn't even effect Mongul and she was losing pretty badly. Then Superman came in and ruled him. erm

badabing
I didn't say she won or would win, I said she gave him a good run. Also, J'onn and Wonderwoman were able to hold back Superman in the Watch Tower when he went after Darkseid. IMO, Superman was fired up in that episode.

I hate that aw shucks/erm smiley. miffed

batdude123
I didn't say she won or would win, I said she gave him a good run. Also, J'onn and Wonderwoman were able to hold back Superman in the Watch Tower when he went after Darkseid. IMO, Superman was fired up in that episode.

I hate that aw shucks/erm smiley. miffed

When you say that "she would give him a good run," do you mean that she would get KO'd after about 3-4 punches?? big grin

And J'onn and WW restraining Superman doesn't really prove anything. The fact that he's beaten so many people who's calibur is easily around the team-level is astounding. He made Billy and Cpt. Atom both look like tools, he punked Darkseid in about every single fight they've had (and Darkseid punked Orion along with some of the other members of the team), lobotomized Doomsday (who was beating on the rest of the team pretty badly), AMAZO who already had WW's, GL's, Hawkgirl's, Flash's powers, AND his own, etc. etc. etc.

Superman was easily numero uno on the team in the cartoon. erm

Ricodrayz
I remember that episode. I'm not saying that this would be a cake walk for Superman in any way, shape, or form. However, I am saying that Superman has good chances of winning. Justice Lord Superman was about to kill Flash until Superman and Lex showed up. Flash alone cannot beat him, however with the team they'd probably take him. Though, he's beaten enemies alone that the others together couldn't beat. erm No way in hell Flash could beat Superman(Wasn't my point) I am saying if that flash gave Supes any kind of trouble you could only imagine everyone else. Oh and Flash went to wise crack on supes after he threw him(Supes threw something at him while flash was making jokes which caught him off guard, and then when Supes picked him up, Flash was trying to talk him out of it(Wasn't trying to do anything) So yeah...

The Man hunter is near supes and that's just him alone, then you got Green lantern and Wonder woman bashing at Supes skull with Hawk girls "magical mace" that could hurt supes..I don't see Sypes winning at all no expression. Man hunter goes through things and could read Superman's thoughts to see what he is thinking so yeah.

Ricodrayz
When you say that "she would give him a good run," do you mean that she would get KO'd after about 3-4 punches?? big grin

And J'onn and WW restraining Superman doesn't really prove anything. The fact that he's beaten so many people who's calibur is easily around the team-level is astounding. He made Billy and Cpt. Atom both look like tools, he punked Darkseid in about every single fight they've had (and Darkseid punked Orion along with some of the other members of the team), lobotomized Doomsday (who was beating on the rest of the team pretty badly), AMAZO who already had WW's, GL's, Hawkgirl's, Flash's powers, AND his own, etc. etc. etc.

Superman was easily numero uno on the team in the cartoon. erm

Every fight he had with darksied Supes was pretty much almost dead.....
Billy got hits on him and wasn't"Punked" so easily. Capt Marvel was chumping supes for a good while until he ran out of energy. Oh and if Supes goes all out and doesn't have his mental block like he did against darkseid in the last ep of JLU then he could beat them all BUT, IF you allow Flash and the others to go all out like Superman did then Superman still loses.

badabing
Flash gave Brainiac/Luthor a good beating and the merged villain was giving all of the JLA a huge problem. Mongul and Darkseid were giving Superman enough to keep him at bay for a while. WW, GL, MM and Flash are powerful enough ftw. Batman has Kryptonite also. He took it out of the air when John grabbed it with his ring. I have nothing for Hawkgirl.

Quit it with that damn smiley.

batdude123
No way in hell Flash could beat Superman(Wasn't my point) I am saying if that flash gave Supes any kind of trouble you could only imagine everyone else. Oh and Flash went to wise crack on supes after he threw him(Supes threw something at him while flash was making jokes which caught him off guard, and then when Supes picked him up, Flash was trying to talk him out of it(Wasn't trying to do anything) So yeah...

The Man hunter is near supes and that's just him alone, then you got Green lantern and Wonder woman bashing at Supes skull with Hawk girls "magical mace" that could hurt supes..I don't see Sypes winning at all no expression. Man hunter goes through things and could read Superman's thoughts to see what he is thinking so yeah.

If Superman is flying at the time, there would be pretty much nothing for the Flash to do. He's never demonstrated flying capabilities (although he SHOULD be able to). WW, Hawkgirl, and Bats would get taken down pretty easily. From there, it'd be MM and GL against Superman with Flash left grounded. John is a tool, who was beaten by the commander of the Thanagarian army. Superman could handle him. J'onn would be a major problem. Although, his durability was kind of downplayed in the series. One punch could potentially be very hazardous to him. He was KTFO by one of Darkseids Omega Beams. Superman took them without much trouble. J'onn eventually would be taken out. However, his intangibility trick would prove to be beneficial.

You also have to remember the fact that Superman has beaten so many people who gave the rest of the team plenty of trouble. AMAZO (who had his own, WW's, Flash's, GL's, and Hawkgirl's powers), Doomsday, Lobo, Darkseid, Captain Atom, Billy, etc. etc. Superman has his chances here. There's no question about that.

batdude123
Every fight he had with darksied Supes was pretty much almost dead.....
Billy got hits on him and wasn't"Punked" so easily. Capt Marvel was chumping supes for a good while until he ran out of energy. Oh and if Supes goes all out and doesn't have his mental block like he did against darkseid in the last ep of JLU then he could beat them all BUT, IF you allow Flash and the others to go all out like Superman did then Superman still loses.

Pretty much dead? Not really. Especially the one where Batman boom tubed him out of the Brainiac asteroid, he was beating him. And of course the last episode which had him making a fool of Darkseid. And yes, he treated Billy like a little child. Superman simply wanted to get to the bomb, and Batson was trying to stop Superman and was pretty much going all out. Superman had Cpt. Marvel on the ground, and then he snuck up and grabbed Supes from behind. Then yelled SHAZAM a couple of times but Superman used it against him. Atom was going all out and Superman simply wanted to keep him down without causing too much trouble.

And you don't even think Superman could get 1 out of 10? huh

batdude123
Flash gave Brainiac/Luthor a good beating and the merged villain was giving all of the JLA a huge problem. Mongul and Darkseid were giving Superman enough to keep him at bay for a while. WW, GL, MM and Flash are powerful enough ftw. Batman has Kryptonite also. He took it out of the air when John grabbed it with his ring. I have nothing for Hawkgirl.

Quit it with that damn smiley.

Superman CONSISTENTLY beat the characters that were destroying the rest of the team. 'Nuff said.

shifty

erm erm erm erm erm

Ricodrayz
If Superman is flying at the time, there would be pretty much nothing for the Flash to do. He's never demonstrated flying capabilities (although he SHOULD be able to). WW, Hawkgirl, and Bats would get taken down pretty easily. From there, it'd be MM and GL against Superman with Flash left grounded. John is a tool, who was beaten by the commander of the Thanagarian army. Superman could handle him. J'onn would be a major problem. Although, his durability was kind of downplayed in the series. One punch could potentially be very hazardous to him. He was KTFO by one of Darkseids Omega Beams. Superman took them without much trouble. J'onn eventually would be taken out. However, his intangibility trick would prove to be beneficial.

You also have to remember the fact that Superman has beaten so many people who gave the rest of the team plenty of trouble. AMAZO (who had his own, WW's, Flash's, GL's, and Hawkgirl's powers), Doomsday, Lobo, Darkseid, Captain Atom, Billy, etc. etc. Superman has his chances here. There's no question about that. 90% of the team could fly and knock Superman to the ground then flash picks him apart. Yeah, Flash never fought someone that flew before confused Flash could create tornados and also run up buildings if any are in the area, he could boost him self up by spinning his hands torwards the floor, and I am sure he will get murdered in the sky by the others hitting him down.

Superman Bid NOT beat Amazo, Superman comes flying from behind and put something over his eyes bu suprise then knocks him around, but when he take sit off and dodged supes charging into him with flight he just stepped to the side(using flash speed) and supes flys into a building. Supes Got chumped into a wall with Hawk girls mace that the andriod wa sbashing him with, it took Batman with Kryptonite to stop the andriod the first time.

You make it sound like Superman beat anyone you listed with ease when infact he was half dead 90% of the time. Like that other guy said when Lex/brainiac was fused took out the whole jlu then Flash beat the trash out of the guy so your point ?

Ricodrayz
Pretty much dead? Not really. Especially the one where Batman boom tubed him out of the Brainiac asteroid, he was beating him. And of course the last episode which had him making a fool of Darkseid. And yes, he treated Billy like a little child. Superman simply wanted to get to the bomb, and Batson was trying to stop Superman and was pretty much going all out. Superman had Cpt. Marvel on the ground, and then he snuck up and grabbed Supes from behind. Then yelled SHAZAM a couple of times but Superman used it against him. Atom was going all out and Superman simply wanted to keep him down without causing too much trouble.

And you don't even think Superman could get 1 out of 10? huh How about the times Superman beat supes. In the original series when Superman first met darkseid made him kneel by just using heat vission. Then the second time he tied supes up on a giant moving thing like a caged chimp after heat vissioning him to death at the start.(when he killed dan turpin). Then that Supes vs Darksied again was pretty much even. Now the last fight Supes was getting his ass kicked the majority until supe sunleashed, but Darksied just got hurt and got right back up chumping supes with his agony w/e the heck he called it, had supes crying on the floor...

badabing
Superman CONSISTENTLY beat the characters that were destroying the rest of the team. 'Nuff said.
No. The other members also have high showings, albeit not as many as Superman. I've watched the show and there is nothing that persuades me Superman beats the other six convincingly. I'm fine with your opinion but I don't agree.

shifty

erm erm erm erm erm
angrymob mad ranting

bnone

batdude123
90% of the team could fly and knock Superman to the ground then flash picks him apart. Yeah, Flash never fought someone that flew before confused Flash could create tornados and also run up buildings if any are in the area, he could boost him self up by spinning his hands torwards the floor, and I am sure he will get murdered in the sky by the others hitting him down.

Superman Bid NOT beat Amazo, Superman comes flying from behind and put something over his eyes bu suprise then knocks him around, but when he take sit off and dodged supes charging into him with flight he just stepped to the side(using flash speed) and supes flys into a building. Supes Got chumped into a wall with Hawk girls mace that the andriod wa sbashing him with, it took Batman with Kryptonite to stop the andriod the first time.

You make it sound like Superman beat anyone you listed with ease when infact he was half dead 90% of the time. Like that other guy said when Lex/brainiac was fused took out the whole jlu then Flash beat the trash out of the guy so your point ?

EVERYTHING you've listed in the first paragraph, Superman has shown at one point or another. Once he's in the air, he's on uncharted territory, and would get pimpsmacked down. One good solid punch from Superman would KILL Flash.

Second paragraph: My point of that was not to say that he was beating AMAZO. He was doing the best of all of them, even though it had HIS OWN, WW's, Flash's, GL's, and Hawkgirls powers. The fight pretty much had Superman beating him. If you remember, Superman flew into him a bunch and gave him some pretty good punches. The team was basically f*cked if he didn't show up. Now, once AMAZO took of the blind fold and copied Superman's powers, the fight was pretty much back and forth. Superman DID get the better of him even with his own powers and the rest of the team's. AMAZO and Superman fought pretty much evenly, then Superman punched him through a wall on the other side of the street, and THAT'S when Batman popped out the k-nite. Simply because Batman used the kryptonite doesn't take anything away from Superman. He was winning the fight before and AFTER he gained his powers.

Half dead 90% of the time? confused After all the fights I mentioned, Superman has fine and dandy right after. I don't know where you came up with all of that. The only time he was "half dead" was when Darkseid used the nerve manipulator after getting pounded like a little girl. Oh, and Superman has made Flash look bad before. Don't think that Flash going out is going to help him. When Superman is in the air, Flash couldn't really do anything. And if he does use the speed force like he did against Lex, he would get dragged into the speed force. It took EVERYBODY else to pull him out of it. If it wasn't for all of them, he would've been stuck there forever. Flash in the speed force only makes it easier for Superman, especially when he couldn't even get to Superman in the first place. thumb up

batdude123
How about the times Superman beat supes. In the original series when Superman first met darkseid made him kneel by just using heat vission. Then the second time he tied supes up on a giant moving thing like a caged chimp after heat vissioning him to death at the start.(when he killed dan turpin). Then that Supes vs Darksied again was pretty much even. Now the last fight Supes was getting his ass kicked the majority until supe sunleashed, but Darksied just got hurt and got right back up chumping supes with his agony w/e the heck he called it, had supes crying on the floor...

Yeah, and I thought you said keep it to only JL and JLU episodes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The fight where they were on Brainiac's asteroid had Superman beating him in the end. Darkseid was hurt on the ground with all the rocks on him almost bordering the line of consciousness and unconciousness. And Batman boomtubed him away when Superman was coming after Darkseid on the ground. When they showed a close up of Darkseid's face afterward, it had him bloodied up pretty badly.

And yeah, so what if Superman was beaten before he cut loose? huh Darkseid was AMPED with a tech suit making him even more powerful than before. Then, when Superman went out, Darkseid was looking like a chump. And Darkseid using the agony thing was cheap, and you know it. He couldn't beat him by any other means. Darkseid was more powerful there than he ever was because of the suit. wink

Again, I'm not saying Superman would take the majority. However, he definitely has his chances here.

badabing
Again, I'm not saying Superman would take the majority. However, he definitely has his chances here.
I agree with this.

batdude123
No. The other members also have high showings, albeit not as many as Superman. I've watched the show and there is nothing that persuades me Superman beats the other six convincingly. I'm fine with your opinion but I don't agree.

I'm not even saying that Superman would take the majority. I'm simply saying that he has his chances at winning the fight. Even you have to admit that.

badabing
Again, I'm not saying Superman would take the majority. However, he definitely has his chances here. Originally posted by badabing
I agree with this. Originally posted by batdude123
I'm not even saying that Superman would take the majority. I'm simply saying that he has his chances at winning the fight. Even you have to admit that.
I already agreed with you bro. cool I admit that Superman has his chances. smile

batdude123
I already agreed with you bro. cool I admit that Superman has his chances. smile

You're hilarious and you make me giggle.... no expression

stick out tongue

confused

badabing
You're hilarious and you make me giggle.... no expression

stick out tongue

confused

Huh? eer

HisMajestyAC43
lol, i haven't watched jla in a while, but i was watching the marathon for superman on boomerang the other day...

i think superman would have some serious trouble if they all ganged up on him, but individually, he would own them, except for maybe MM who is pretty badass.

batdude123
Huh? eer

I'm losin' it. sad

batdude123
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
lol, i haven't watched jla in a while, but i was watching the marathon for superman on boomerang the other day...

i think superman would have some serious trouble if they all ganged up on him, but individually, he would own them, except for maybe MM who is pretty badass.

Ah, so refreshing to hear OTHER people's opinions. big grin

HisMajestyAC43
lol. they just said it first... lol thats all.

badabing
I'm losin' it. sad
Don't feel bad, I didn't get in until 7:30 this morning. I have no clue today. drunk

Darth Martin
I don't think John would be a serious problem. He's not very creative on the shows. All he does is make shields and shoot blasts. He got beat by the leader of the Thanagarian army. Hawkgirl will get speedblitzed and killed in the process. Wonder Woman is in the league of Superman in strength but durability is where she falls in the show. Her punches affected Mongul and was pushing him back but it seemed she was really weak against him. Her lasso can be used also. Flash can avoid Superman all day. He doesn't have to harm Clark physically. He just has to distract him. Batman is not useless here as some of you think. He will be the leader of the team since superman will not be on thier side. Batman may have kryptonie with him; he may not but Batman is never useless in a fight. Martian Manhunter is definately the wildcard here and the most dangerous opponet. If the team is going all out and not trying to reason or hold back things could get real ugly. I believe Superman is always holdinhg back, however MM also is holding back in the show IMO. He rarely uses his strength or physical abilities. He could gro to larger size than Superman. He could also shapeshift into Lois Lane and try to trick Superman then mopve in quickly for an intangibility attack.

MM transforms into Lois seduces Clark and then GL holds him, WW ties him up w/ lasso. Then Hawkgirl batters Clark while Batman continues to insult Clark on how stupid he is and is holding Kryptonite to his face at the same time. While doing that Flash is out getting drinks for a celebration. laughing laughing

If things get rough this is what order they will die in.......

6. Hawkgirl
5. John Stewart
4. Batman
3. Flash(although it is likely Superman won't tag him).
2. WW
1. MM(I believe MM is the one that will kill Superman once in for all Hahahahahaha!)

This is assuming this a slug em out tipe brawl where Clark doesn't use his full arsenal like arctic-breath, super-breath, heat vision.

Erm JLA(Big 6) 8-9/10.

UniOmni
JLA win, and with ease.
Hawkgirl on that show, was insanely powerful in comparison to the comics. Insanely.
With that mace, she'll disrupt the hv and break his jaw on a good swing. And while he was fast there, he's not shown to dwarf her in speed.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
JLA win, and with ease.
Hawkgirl on that show, was insanely powerful in comparison to the comics. Insanely.
With that mace, she'll disrupt the hv and break his jaw on a good swing. And while he was fast there, he's not shown to dwarf her in speed.

Hawkgirl was only useful in few situations. He'd smoke her. erm

Darth Martin
John Stewart was gay on the show. He was seriously depowered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.