Favorite City in the United States

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Which U.S. city is your favorite, and why?? And I'm talking large cities...like w/ a population over 300,000.

-Tired Hiker-
I like Portland, Oregon because it's so lush and clean. The vibe their is really chill as well. I also like San Francisco, great sights to see, good food, very cultural.

Yuna89
i don if the pop is over 300,000 but i love san diego! the climate, the beach, the people, the sights... big grin

§P0oONY
South Park.... no expression

Lyna303
denver colorado....the mountains are so close so you can go skiing in the winter and the downtown is a great place to shop.

Lyna303

PandoraMomo
Chicago!!!! rock

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lyna303
heheh...they don't have enough pop.

ive acually been to the real south park...it seriously has a road called
"jackass hill rd" lol but otherwise its really normal....

Ever been to the Southpark with Cartman and go though? There's actually about 1000 people to every house... yes

Lana
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
Chicago!!!! rock

Ditto big grin our city kicks ass.

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Lana
Ditto big grin our city kicks ass.
there is no city in the world like it.

Lyna303

-Tired Hiker-

You could say that. You could definately say that. wink

Inspectah Deck
nyc because i live there

Noa
Honolulu,Hawaii baby!!!

Lana

I haven't been downtown in ages. And I still haven't been to Millenium Park.

Alliance
CHICAGO. No question. Its the most gorgeous and fun city in tihs nation.

Alliance
I haven't been downtown in ages. And I still haven't been to Millenium Park.

BLASPHEMY!

Lana
Originally posted by Alliance
BLASPHEMY!

I've kinda been not around this summer, and it seems that every time we plan to go hang out downtown something happens to kill our plans sad

Lyna303
you know apparently that boulder colorado is the best place for singles...saw it on my msn homepage a little while back

Himo

Boston? Baltimore? Every single city with a bunch of drunk Irishmen?

I'd have to say Portland. Absolutely beautiful.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Lyna303
denver colorado....the mountains are so close so you can go skiing in the winter and the downtown is a great place to shop. Originally posted by Lyna303
you know apparently that boulder colorado is the best place for singles...saw it on my msn homepage a little while back
lol can you tell where im from...lol

PandoraMomo
I've kinda been not around this summer, and it seems that every time we plan to go hang out downtown something happens to kill our plans sad
tomorrow before Jess's wanna go? or maybe next weekend befor the weather goes farther into winter

JacopeX
L.A.

AOR
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Which U.S. city is your favorite, and why?? And I'm talking large cities...like w/ a population over 300,000.

I like Georgia, cause of the humidity The Confederates made me say this...

Lana
tomorrow before Jess's wanna go? or maybe next weekend befor the weather goes farther into winter

Next weekend would prolly be better.

BTW, where and when is everyone meeting up tomorrow?

Nogoodnamesleft
I like Detroit because of the really high crime and because it's situated across a river from some Canadian city, which is a thing that I always thought was kind of cool. Also, Robocop was filmed in Detroit (at least, I think).

Lyna303
i like.....las vegas...even though i can't gamble....

Blanka
my favoritte city is where i live

H. S. 6
Philly, baby. City of brotherly love. cool

Alliance

laughing Everytime I come home from school I try to visit smile

ThePittman
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Which U.S. city is your favorite, and why?? And I'm talking large cities...like w/ a population over 300,000. There is not that many people in my state. sad well anyways my fav city is where I was born in Anchorage, Alaska. My close second still under the limit is where I live now in Fort Collins Colorado.

thumb up

Penelope
I love all the big cities. More cites, more sounds, more things to do. The only downside is the air pollution. Since i have friends and family scattered all over, traveling is a must.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.