Wolverine vs Human torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Since wolverine can heal from anything roll eyes (sarcastic) and that means going supernova won't do much to wolverine. Who win's?

jinzin
the guy who WON'T be a pile of ashes and metal bones when this fight is over... shock

batdude123
BBQ.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by jinzin
the guy who WON'T be a pile of ashes and metal bones when this fight is over... shock
He have been burnt down to the bones before...

What If...
Couldn't his adimantium just be liquifed with extreme heat?

anyways...spite...

jinzin
not all 100% of his flesh... no

which is what ht would do to him.

steverules
Yeah and survived. He survived a nuclear bomb as well. laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by steverules
Since wolverine can heal from anything roll eyes (sarcastic) and that means going supernova won't do much to wolverine. Who win's? lol Steverules, but I must admit even I am getting a bit tired of these threads.

Wolverine won't win, but Torch won't go Nova on him either.

steverules
I think he likes wolverine to much to let him die. I may as well have added Aunt May to this whole thing but that would be silly cause we all know Aunt May would own them

Tha C-Master
She would wouldn't she?

Well Torch isn't a killer, so he wouldn't simply Nova Wolverine in a populated area though.

steverules
Is that for them or Wolverine? And he did in the movies but then Invisible woman had a shield up so he wouldn't have hurt anyone

Tha C-Master
Yea, that's different though... and he still wouldn't kill, especially a hero. Torch still wins however.

steverules
Thats cool, and let's face it the fight with the FF in Enemy of the state was bad writing. Art was great though.

KharmaDog
This fight is just ridiculous. What is more ridiculous is the inevitable wolverine fanboy who will pop up and try and explain how logan will get a victory here.

H. S. 6
I wonder what burnt Canadian tastes like?

magneto1992
Can wolive rejenerate if their is nothing left, at a supernova temperature he will burn, and burn, and burn again until he has nothing left, and by the way a full power supernove is as bad as amini sun which is a lot more power that an atomic bomb, just study science.

LOA:Wolverine
Well in the civil war Wolverine survived Nitros exsplosion, and was burned down to his skeleton. So all he has to do is get HT in close range and go for the kill.

Jesse7
Well A hydrogen bomb at point blank is much hotter then the sun which Wolverine has survived and regenerated from fully in seconds. HT's nova flame isn't the strength of a true Super Nova, because if it was then entire solar system would be gone; nova flame is just a name not a accurate reflection of its true power shown.

P.S. Wolverine took a hydrogen bomb to the face, seconds later when the light cleared he was fully regenerated.

P.S. recently in the civil war tie in Wolverine Comic, Wolverine was incinerated at point blank by Nitro, Wolverine was back up fully regenerated a few seconds.

Grimm22
If marvel says that you need to destroy every part of Wolverine to kill him im going to be furious.

They are trying to make him out to be Lobo.

Of course nowadays Aquman has a better healing factor than Wolverine cool

Seeing as he can regenerate from almost nothing (see Justice #7)

What If...
How is that better.

It's the same...

Grimm22
Originally posted by What If...
How is that better.

It's the same...

Except Aquman can regenerate from a hand stick out tongue

steverules
It's harder to regenerate from just a skeleton though isn't it?

endrict
why do people make wolverine vs silly threads?

The-Judge
wolverine is cool, but after this, he is hot in the hot waysad

wannabe
Exactly...Torch incinerates every single living cell of Wolvie easyly, so there would be absolutly nothing left that could regenerate.

Unthought through thread! (say this fast three times in a row big grin )

Darth Martin
Originally posted by batdude123
BBQ. big grin

complexbrother

HAHAHAHA ! too true. who ever said that Johnny need to go nova to defeat Logan ? he can burn through the planet without going nova, Logan has almost no chance.

ubber kratos
wolverine wins heals from anything and human torch can heal knifes to the face

badabing
Originally posted by ubber kratos
wolverine wins heals from anything and human torch can heal knifes to the face
I guess Logan can fly and withstand temps hotter than the Sun.

Broly92
Poor Wolverine
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8172/wcpage1cf1.jpg

Velkyn
Call it a looooong draw, with wolverine trying to furiously jump to even catch Johnny.. Johnny fires blast and scores hits that Wolverine regens from. So, if this were boxing, Johnny based on getting more hits in... If not, call it Johnny Flying around and roasting Wolverine, yet getting nowhere.

Only way Wolverine could win is if he actually -caught- Johnny, which he has no super speed or flying.

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
I guess Logan can fly and withstand temps hotter than the Sun.

Apparently laughing

badabing
Originally posted by Velkyn
Call it a looooong draw, with wolverine trying to furiously jump to even catch Johnny.. Johnny fires blast and scores hits that Wolverine regens from. So, if this were boxing, Johnny based on getting more hits in... If not, call it Johnny Flying around and roasting Wolverine, yet getting nowhere.

Only way Wolverine could win is if he actually -caught- Johnny, which he has no super speed or flying.
Super Nova = 1,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Logan is nothing but an adamantium skeleton. His healing factor will be overloaded.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by endrict
why do people make wolverine vs silly threads? cosigned

Albino Predator
torch

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
Poor Wolverine
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8172/wcpage1cf1.jpg

Heh, you would think Capt and his pals would have somthing better to do laughing

riceroost
Originally posted by Grimm22
Of course nowadays Aquman has a better healing factor than Wolverine cool

Seeing as he can regenerate from almost nothing (see Justice #7) Yeah, but his healing factor in Justice does not in any way work as quickly as Wolverine's does. Wolverine would have dealt with that brain damage in seconds, where Aquaman was DEAD and needed a very long time and the help of a machine to heal the damage. So no his HF is not better than Wolverine's.

riceroost
Oh and Wolverine has beaten Torch 3 times BTW. =)

Tha C-Master
*sigh*

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by riceroost

Yeah, how?

Using water to cool him off...which is major PIS, because, with the heat Torch is putting out, it would evaporate fifteen feet away before it hit him.
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3355/marvelknights426017bz7.jpg

Or are you talking about Enemy of the state examples?

Where Human Torch flew TOWARDS Wolverine and GRABBED HIS HANDS?

TWICE?!

Does that seem like normal Human Torch fighting style to you?

Hmm...Wolverine wins a fight only when his opponent is fighting like a retard who has just had the logical side of his brain removed...I'm starting to see a pattern here...huh

grey fox
Originally posted by Jesse7
Well A hydrogen bomb at point blank is much hotter then the sun which Wolverine has survived and regenerated from fully in seconds. HT's nova flame isn't the strength of a true Super Nova, because if it was then entire solar system would be gone; nova flame is just a name not a accurate reflection of its true power shown.

P.S. Wolverine took a hydrogen bomb to the face, seconds later when the light cleared he was fully regenerated.

P.S. recently in the civil war tie in Wolverine Comic, Wolverine was incinerated at point blank by Nitro, Wolverine was back up fully regenerated a few seconds.

Wolverine has NEVER taken a H-bomb to the face.

Thanos_THOTU
yes he have http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7282628

grey fox
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
yes he have http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7282628

How is Nitro's blast the equivalent of a H-bomb ?

Tha C-Master
An H-Bomb? hahaahahashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, an Hbomb hasn't even been used as a weapon in the real world yet.

Grimm22
Yeah, but his healing factor in Justice does not in any way work as quickly as Wolverine's does. Wolverine would have dealt with that brain damage in seconds, where Aquaman was DEAD and needed a very long time and the help of a machine to heal the damage. So no his HF is not better than Wolverine's.

Aquaman's healing factor is basicly how Wolverine's used to work when he wasnt a crappy jobbering plot device.

That and Aquaman can regerenerate from nearly anything if you think about it. With Wolverine all you have to do is blow his head off and he would be dead. (Note: I know he has adamantium and blah blah blah, I was speaking of their healing factors)

Grimm22

All complete crap. no expression

Torch is WAY out of Wolverine's leauge.

Oh and if Wolverine overloaded his HF after being burnt by a Setinal and having his arm burned off, what do think is going to save him when there is nothing left of him but ash

DigiMark007
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I wonder what burnt Canadian tastes like?

Yum.

riceroost
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah, how?

Using water to cool him off...which is major PIS, because, with the heat Torch is putting out, it would evaporate fifteen feet away before it hit him. No, Wolverine has never used water to beat Torch. He threw the Black Cat at Torch hard enough to knock Torch out. Then they both slammed through a water tower from the force of the throw.

And your example doesn't matter anyway as I've seen Torch made helpless after having a bucket of water tossed at him MANY times. Yeah he can burn it way, but obviously he can't manage it every time.
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Or are you talking about Enemy of the state examples?Where Human Torch flew TOWARDS Wolverine and GRABBED HIS HANDS? TWICE?! Torch did not grab Wolverine's hands twice. He only did it once when they were inside the tower. And Wolverine got the win via prep there even with the assist by Thing on Johnny's behalf. The second time Wolverine tackled him and made him crash land into a gas station FTW =)
Aquaman's healing factor is basicly how Wolverine's used to work when he wasnt a crappy jobbering plot device.No. Wolverine's healing factor has never worked as slow as Aquaman's
That and Aquaman can regerenerate from nearly anything if you think about it. With Wolverine all you have to do is blow his head off and he would be dead. (Note: I know he has adamantium and blah blah blah, I was speaking of their healing factors) Also wrong. During WW2 Wolverine was in a Nazi death camp and he survived being burned alive (without a metal skeleton) and later survived being decapitated. Wolverine # 32 I believe it was. =)
Torch is WAY out of Wolverine's leauge. Just like Thing is out of his league according to you. laughing
Eh, Wolverine has beaten flyers before. It's not a fight he can win straight up in an arena obviously, but if he has options like cover, stealth, etc. (options that do arise in most comic fights) he could take Torch several times. Heck he killed Magma in AOA and everyone says that's impossible too.

IceDragon
Torch burns the shit out of Wolverine, spits in his face, and walks away while wolverine cries like the stupid ***** he is.

Jesse7
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolverine has NEVER taken a H-bomb to the face.

Wrong! Some one get the scan of when wolverine is out in the snow and the helicopter comes and drops an hbomb right on his face.

riceroost
Originally posted by IceDragon
Torch burns the shit out of Wolverine, spits in his face, and walks away while wolverine cries like the stupid ***** he is. And then Wolverine kills him in his sleep for spitting. big grin

IceDragon
Wolverine is an overrated piece of cow manure.

Grimm22
Also wrong. During WW2 Wolverine was in a Nazi death camp and he survived being burned alive (without a metal skeleton) and later survived being decapitated. Wolverine # 32 I believe it was. =)

Just like Thing is out of his league according to you. laughing
Eh, Wolverine has beaten flyers before. It's not a fight he can win straight up in an arena obviously, but if he has options like cover, stealth, etc. (options that do arise in most comic fights) he could take Torch several times. Heck he killed Magma in AOA and everyone says that's impossible too.

First, the WWII story wasnt meant to show feats for Wolverine, it was symbolic no expression

That and it was written by Mark Millar. So yeah its crap PIS. Wolverine cannot regenerate his head.

Second, Thing is out of Wolverine's leauge, but Logan can still hold his own against Ben.

Torch isnt the same story. Wolverine isnt in anyway heat resistant and he sure as hell cannot hurt Torch when he's 50 feet in the air.

Grimm22
Wrong! Some one get the scan of when wolverine is out in the snow and the helicopter comes and drops an hbomb right on his face.

Yeah his pants also survive no expression

An H-Bomb would oblitarate Wolveirne

Jesse7
Yeah his pants also survive no expression

An H-Bomb would oblitarate Wolveirne

lol his pants, yes it is true they are still in tact, but if you noticed everything in sight after the h bomb hits, is completely gone, that and it even shows the nuclear mushroom cloud big grin

Grimm22
lol his pants, yes it is true they are still in tact, but if you noticed everything sight after the h bomb hits, is completely gone, that and it even shows the nuclear mushroom cloud big grin

How the hell could Wolverine survive that?!?! What the f**k?

Honestly give me one god damn reason why he could survive that?!?!

Jesse7
First, the WWII story wasnt meant to show feats for Wolverine, it was symbolic no expression

That and it was written by Mark Millar. So yeah its crap PIS. Wolverine cannot regenerate his head.

Second, Thing is out of Wolverine's leauge, but Logan can still hold his own against Ben.

Torch isnt the same story. Wolverine isnt in anyway heat resistant and he sure as hell cannot hurt Torch when he's 50 feet in the air.

You can call it PIS all you want that he can regenerate his head, but he still did it and its cannon, I for one don't think its PIS at all seeing as how he can regenerate in seconds from being completely incinerated.

P.S. he has done this multiple times, the nuclear bomb incident, the nitro incident, etc.

Jesse7

Honestly give me one god damn reason why he could survive that?!?!

It's a comic Grimm! He can regenerate, its the same as me asking why any other character can do what they do.

Grimm22
You can call it PIS all you want that he can regenerate his head, but he still did it and its cannon, I for one don't think its PIS at all seeing as how he can regenerate in seconds from being completely incinerated.

P.S. he has done this multiple times, the nuclear bomb incident, the nitro incident, etc.

ERG! ranting

Think for yourself! How can a canadain samurai with a healing factor and adamantium laced bones even hope to survive any of that?!? What the f**k?

xmarksthespot
I don't see why this has lasted more than a page.

Jesse7
ERG! ranting

Think for yourself! How can a canadain samurai with a healing factor and adamantium laced bones even hope to survive any of that?!? What the f**k?

Grimm characters get power boost quite often in comics over time, Wolverine has been getting upgrades over time, its not like one day went from regenerating deep wounds and cuts in weeks and being knocked out cold from a thunder clap, to being able to completely regenerate from ash in seconds and then taking a Thunderclap from Hulk at point blank and not even being phased from it.

He has been getting upgrades over the course of his comics as many characters do.

Grimm22
Grimm characters get power boost quite often in comics over time, Wolverine has been getting upgrades over time, its not like one day went from regenerating deep wounds and cuts in weeks and being knocked out cold from a thunder clap, to being able to completely regenerate from ash in seconds and then taking a Thunderclap from Hulk at point blank and not even being phased from it.

He has been getting upgrades over the course of his comics as many characters do.

Wolverine taking a Thunderclap from Hulk without being hurt is PIS.

Wolverine dosent get upgrades, he just jobbers people and has tons of PIS moments because he sells comics.

Grey Hulk thunderclaped Wolverine and he nearly was KO'ed no expression

Why wouldnt a thunderclap from Savage Hulk hurt him What the f**k?

Jesse7
Wolverine taking a Thunderclap from Hulk without being hurt is PIS.

Wolverine dosent get upgrades, he just jobbers people and has tons of PIS moments because he sells comics.

Grey Hulk thunderclaped Wolverine and he nearly was KO'ed no expression

Why wouldnt a thunderclap from Savage Hulk hurt him What the f**k?

Well the T-clap ko'ing Wolves is from how long ago cool ?

But more recently Wolves has taken a t clap from hulk unphased, that shows yes he has been getting stronger.

Grimm22
Well the T-clap ko'ing Wolves is from how long ago cool ?

But more recently Wolves has taken a t clap from hulk unphased, that shows yes he has been getting stronger.

Which is complete crap no expression

A thunderclap KO's guys like Spidey.

Wolverine's enchanced senses just make it worse for him

Jesse7

A thunderclap KO's guys like Spidey.

Wolverine's enchanced senses just make it worse for him

Grimm im not arguing here, I'm just trying to point out that Wolves has been getting stronger over the years, thats all!

I mean sure you may dislike it and others may dislike it too, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been happening and or still is happening.

Grimm22
Grimm im not arguing here, I'm just trying to point out that Wolves has been getting stronger over the years, thats all!

I mean sure you may dislike it and others may dislike it too, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been happening and or still is happening.

But he hasnt gotten stronger! mad

Writers have just made his feats more and more ridiculous.

riceroost
Originally posted by IceDragon
Wolverine is an overrated piece of cow manure. Wolverine is god. You know, I know it, your Mom knows it, even your avatar knows it.
First, the WWII story wasnt meant to show feats for Wolverine, it was symbolic no expression There you go deciding what feats are legitimate and which ones aren't. Haven't you realized your opinion on Wolverine feats comes across as a whining 3 year old?
That and it was written by Mark Millar. So yeah its crap PIS. Wolverine cannot regenerate his head.Yet when Millar has Cap pull a feat it's completely useable in an argument? You can't have it both ways.
Second, Thing is out of Wolverine's leauge, but Logan can still hold his own against Ben.OK, fine, Thing is out of Wolverine's league, but Thing still can't beat him because Wolverine is too good. There, happy?
Torch isnt the same story. Wolverine isnt in anyway heat resistant and he sure as hell cannot hurt Torch when he's 50 feet in the air. Who needs to be heat resistant when they can regenerate from 10 times worse than 4th degree burns like it's a match flame? You make it sound like a ground fighter has never beaten a high flyer. It happens. A lot. And for the record Wolverine could get to Torch if he was only 50 feet away. Wolverine has jumped 50 feet straight up in a split second, so if Torch was only 50 feet in the air he wouldn't be safe from Wolverine.
Honestly give me one god damn reason why he could survive that?!?! Reason # 1: He has a healing factor. And despite what you like to think it is a damn good one and it lets him shrug off crazy amounts of damage.
ERG! ranting Think for yourself! How can a canadain samurai with a healing factor and adamantium laced bones even hope to survive any of that?!? What the f**k? You answered your own question. Healing Factor.
Wolverine taking a Thunderclap from Hulk without being hurt is PIS. It's only PIS because you like it when Wolverine sucks.
Wolverine dosent get upgrades, he just jobbers people and has tons of PIS moments because he sells comics. No, Wolverine does get upgrades, or at least his healing factor gets stronger the more damage he takes. This is well established, you just choose to ignore it.
Grey Hulk thunderclaped Wolverine and he nearly was KO'ed no expression Yet Wolverine was able to dodge Hulk right after the Thunderclap and continue the fight. Oh yeah, and his Helaing Factor was nothing back then compared to today.
Why wouldnt a thunderclap from Savage Hulk hurt him What the f**k? Because he took a nuke level impact from SAVAGE Hulk flattening him with a Redwood Tree in Wolverine # 145 which was more powerful than any thunderclap, and not even that could slow him down.
Well the T-clap ko'ing Wolves is from how long ago Wolverine has never been KOed by a Thunderclap to my knowledge.
A thunderclap KO's guys like Spidey.And Wolverine can take 20 times the damage that Spidey can. What's your point?
Wolverine's enchanced senses just make it worse for him And his healing factor repairs the damage immediately. What's your point?
But he hasnt gotten stronger! mad Writers have just made his feats more and more ridiculous. Uh, When your feats get more impressive that means you are getting stronger.

Jesse7
O and another reason why Torch wouldn't be able to keep him down, is because Wolverine was able to fight 6 days straight with Gladiator to a stand still.

Now add in that durability with Wolverines present day Healing factor which is much more instant (even from ash or nothing but bone, took a few seconds to get back up from being completely incinerated by Nitro recently in wolvie 444 I think tie in to civil war).

Yeah Wolverine has some very high end feats, you act as if Johny incinerating wolverine is going to keep him down when it wolves will be back up in a few seconds fully regenerated, secondly Johny going nova completely drains him; so if johny goes nova well Wolverine is incinerated by a few seconds later hes back better then ever and johny is entirely exhausted.

If johny choses not to go Nova, then Wolverine has just as good a chance at beating Johny as Johny as at beating Wolverine, this takes place in a city correct? Well Wolverine has shown as some posted earlier that Wolverine can leap very quickly very high into the air and gut Johny.

bigbran
O and another reason why Torch wouldn't be able to keep him down, is because Wolverine was able to fight 6 days straight with Gladiator to a stand still. It's a good thing you use one of the biggest pis feats to Wolverine's name.

Now add in that durability with Wolverines present day Healing factor which is much more instant (even from ash or nothing but bone, took a few seconds to get back up from being completely incinerated by Nitro recently in wolvie 444 I think tie in to civil war). A few seconds is still a ko.

Yeah Wolverine has some very high end feats, you act as if Johny incinerating wolverine is going to keep him down when it wolves will be back up in a few seconds fully regenerated, secondly Johny going nova completely drains him; so if johny goes nova well Wolverine is incinerated by a few seconds later hes back better then ever and johny is entirely exhausted. It takes Wolves a little more than a few seconds to heal from what Johnnys going to do.
And...Originally posted by bigbran
A few seconds is still a ko.

If johny choses not to go Nova, then Wolverine has just as good a chance at beating Johny as Johny as at beating Wolverine, this takes place in a city correct? Well Wolverine has shown as some posted earlier that Wolverine can leap very quickly very high into the air and gut Johny. You mean when Johnny can fly about the speed of sound, or something like that.

And why does Johnny have to go Nova?
He could beat him without going into it.
Nova = instant win.

Grimm22
Wolverine is god. You know, I know it, your Mom knows it, even your avatar knows it.
There you go deciding what feats are legitimate and which ones aren't. Haven't you realized your opinion on Wolverine feats comes across as a whining 3 year old?
Yet when Millar has Cap pull a feat it's completely useable in an argument? You can't have it both ways.
OK, fine, Thing is out of Wolverine's league, but Thing still can't beat him because Wolverine is too good. There, happy?
Who needs to be heat resistant when they can regenerate from 10 times worse than 4th degree burns like it's a match flame? You make it sound like a ground fighter has never beaten a high flyer. It happens. A lot. And for the record Wolverine could get to Torch if he was only 50 feet away. Wolverine has jumped 50 feet straight up in a split second, so if Torch was only 50 feet in the air he wouldn't be safe from Wolverine.
Reason # 1: He has a healing factor. And despite what you like to think it is a damn good one and it lets him shrug off crazy amounts of damage.
You answered your own question. Healing Factor.
It's only PIS because you like it when Wolverine sucks.
No, Wolverine does get upgrades, or at least his healing factor gets stronger the more damage he takes. This is well established, you just choose to ignore it.
Yet Wolverine was able to dodge Hulk right after the Thunderclap and continue the fight. Oh yeah, and his Helaing Factor was nothing back then compared to today.
Because he took a nuke level impact from SAVAGE Hulk flattening him with a Redwood Tree in Wolverine # 145 which was more powerful than any thunderclap, and not even that could slow him down.
Wolverine has never been KOed by a Thunderclap to my knowledge.
And Wolverine can take 20 times the damage that Spidey can. What's your point?
And his healing factor repairs the damage immediately. What's your point?
Uh, When your feats get more impressive that means you are getting stronger.

Your complete ignorance and inability to admit that Wolverine is not what you want him to be makes your arguments a joke no expression

Jesse7
Originally posted by bigbran
It's a good thing you use one of the biggest pis feats to Wolverine's name.

A few seconds is still a ko.

It takes Wolves a little more than a few seconds to heal from what Johnnys going to do.
And...

You mean when Johnny can fly about the speed of sound, or something like that.

And why does Johnny have to go Nova?
He could beat him without going into it.
Nova = instant win.

Lets ask Tron or Digi if when Wolverine is incinerated and hes back up on his feat in 2 seconds if thats a KO, I doubt he will say it is because in arguments any character with high regeneration, sayu Godzilla for example when reduced to ash or a few cells, it is NOT counted as a KO if they can regenerate in seconds.

Secondly its going to take Wolverine more time to fully heal from what Johny is going to do to him then what the Hbomb or then what Nitro did to him? Please, Johny has nothing on him in terms of dammage Wolverine has taken and regenerated from before.

Bottom line is Johny can't keep Wolverine down, and as some one said earlier it's usualy only PIS when you dislike it.

Wolverine has been fighting with high level characters for years, and has taken nuclear level of dammage and regenerated from it, and as shown recently it takes him only seconds now to fully regenerate from skeleton.

Grimm22
This thread is a joke.

If you honestly think Wolverine can beat Torch you need to get help

N'uff Said

Jesse7
This thread is a joke.

If you honestly think Wolverine can beat Torch you need to get help

N'uff Said

Your opinion, thought it doesn't show much class to say a thing like that. Nite.

bigbran
Lets ask Tron or Digi if when Wolverine is incinerated and hes back up on his feat in 2 seconds if thats a KO, I doubt he will say it is because in arguments any character with high regeneration, sayu Godzilla for example when reduced to ash or a few cells, it is NOT counted as a KO if they can regenerate in seconds. First, when has healed in 2 seconds, from a skeleton?
Second, ask them.

Secondly its going to take Wolverine more time to fully heal from what Johny is going to do to him then what the Hbomb or then what Nitro did to him? Please, Johny has nothing on him in terms of dammage Wolverine has taken and regenerated from before.So anything hotter than the sun, isn't going to put him down?What the f**k?

Bottom line is Johny can't keep Wolverine down, and as some one said earlier it's usualy only PIS when you dislike it.Someone said this, someone said that.
Put your own arguement together, and while your at it, give me one good reason, as to why Wolverine could stalemate Glads, let alone fight for 6 days.
Or give me a reason as to why, Gladiator wouldn't be able to ko Wolves.

Wolverine has been fighting with high level characters for years, and has taken nuclear level of dammage and regenerated from it, and as shown recently it takes him only seconds now to fully regenerate from skeleton. Oh, about this, give me Wolverine powering up, on PANEL!!!
No never happened. Plus he has Adamantium poisoning, so wouldn't that effect his healing factor?
Oh ya, how do you think Wolves would do against Superman?

batdude123
Human Torch. 'Nuff said.

bigbran
Human Torch. 'Nuff said. just wait, there will be another response, that has some screwed up stuff saying Wolves will win.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by LOA:Wolverine
Well in the civil war Wolverine survived Nitros exsplosion, and was burned down to his skeleton. So all he has to do is get HT in close range and go for the kill.

... What the f**k?

I can't believe I'm even responding to this.

Human Torch can FLY.

HT wins so bad it's a little funny.

bigbran
Originally posted by KharmaDog
This fight is just ridiculous. What is more ridiculous is the inevitable wolverine fanboy who will pop up and try and explain how logan will get a victory here. Originally posted by LOA:Wolverine
Well in the civil war Wolverine survived Nitros exsplosion, and was burned down to his skeleton. So all he has to do is get HT in close range and go for the kill. Originally posted by Jesse7

P.S. recently in the civil war tie in Wolverine Comic, Wolverine was incinerated at point blank by Nitro, Wolverine was back up fully regenerated a few seconds. Originally posted by ubber kratos
wolverine wins heals from anything and human torch can heal knifes to the face Originally posted by riceroost
Oh and Wolverine has beaten Torch 3 times BTW. =) laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing no expression
Wait!! What the f**k? this isn't funny!!

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
just wait, there will be another response, that has some screwed up stuff saying Wolves will win.

Which is absolutely rediculous. yes

Velkyn
HT 9/10...

...would have been 10/10 but Wolverine gets a lucky shot throwing a 79 Ford Pinto right at Johnny.

batdude123
HT 9/10...

...would have been 10/10 but Wolverine gets a lucky shot throwing a 79 Ford Pinto right at Johnny.

Show me a scan of Wolverine being strong enough to throw, much less pick up a car.

Velkyn
Show me a scan of Wolverine being strong enough to throw, much less pick up a car.

So much for sarcasm on this board... smokin' Was only adding that as a how in the heck would Wolverine even get a win. This vs is about as lobsided as Thor vs the Wondertwins monkey...

HT 10/10 easily.

batdude123
So much for sarcasm on this board... smokin' Was only adding that as a how in the heck would Wolverine even get a win. This vs is about as lobsided as Thor vs the Wondertwins monkey...

HT 10/10 easily.

Ah, ok. wink

badabing
the guy who WON'T be a pile of ashes and metal bones when this fight is over... shock Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
He have been burnt down to the bones before... Originally posted by jinzin
not all 100% of his flesh... no

which is what ht would do to him.

This is from Jinzin who argues for Wolverine any chance he gets. He is probably one of the most level headed Wolverine fans.Originally posted by KharmaDog
This fight is just ridiculous. What is more ridiculous is the inevitable wolverine fanboy who will pop up and try and explain how logan will get a victory here.
eek!
Wolverine is god. You know, I know it, your Mom knows it, even your avatar knows it.
And for the record Wolverine could get to Torch if he was only 50 feet away. Wolverine has jumped 50 feet straight up in a split second, so if Torch was only 50 feet in the air he wouldn't be safe from Wolverine.
lol his pants, yes it is true they are still in tact, but if you noticed everything in sight after the h bomb hits, is completely gone, that and it even shows the nuclear mushroom cloud big grin
I guess his pants are the same brand as the Hulk's.

Grimm22

Well Capt will keep on showing that Dumpster scan roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Jesse7
So many wolverine haters T_T

Badabing
shifty

batdude123
laughing out loud

dawsey28
LOL... this fight has already happened in comics. Wolverine won... by throwing the Black Cat at him and knocking him into a watertower.

No seriously:http://wolverine.x-knights.com/wolverine134.html

Good ole Erik Larsen.

King KAM
the way human torch wins, he flies out of wolverines reach, and then keeps a constant flame on him, for about 5-hours. him being at skeleton for 5hours should kill him.

spidermonkey
Originally posted by dawsey28
LOL... this fight has already happened in comics. Wolverine won... by throwing the Black Cat at him and knocking him into a watertower.

Good ole Erik Larsen.

No you didn't. mad

bigbran
Originally posted by Badabing
shifty Actually..... shifty

Ultraman Baltan
Nova anyone?

bigbran
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Nova anyone? Look back, and they think that the Nova would have zero effect......no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Why?

Badabing
Because of the whole Nitro incident.

Ultraman Baltan
So what? Nova is much worse than that.

bigbran
Not according to fanboys.

Badabing
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
So what? Nova is much worse than that. I know that, you know that, but a few of the Wolverine fans say that Nitro's attack was equal to a H-Bomb and ignore that Logan had MGH in his system when he regenerated.

pr1983

Good ole Erik Larsen.

doh

Ultraman Baltan
I know that, you know that, but a few of the Wolverine fans say that Nitro's attack was equal to a H-Bomb and ignore that Logan had MGH in his system when he regenerated.

But Nova's equivelent to the earth's core!

H. S. 6
I know that, you know that, but a few of the Wolverine fans say that Nitro's attack was equal to a H-Bomb and ignore that Logan had MGH in his system when he regenerated.

Are we sure he had MGH in his system, though?

Tha C-Master
I don't see how this got past the first page, and I have my options on 40 posts a page. no expression

Sub_Mariner
So it's on 2 1/2 pages for you?

Tha C-Master
No it's at 3, but you're at 5... when you get more posts it'll be on page 6 for you, and on 3 for one.

5 pages is 100 posts, there are over 100 posts but not 120 or more, so it's still on 6 pages... ( for you)

For me it is page 3 is 81-120 posts.....

(edited)

Sub_Mariner
I'm on 6 pages now.

Tha C-Master
See.. 5 pages is 100 anything from 101-120 is 6... etc

Kaled
i think the orch burns wolverines clothes off and gets branded a gay, and wolverine is branded a streaker....... obviously no expression

The Fake Macoy
At heat far less than that of the suns, Johnny can destroy every single cell of Logans. There will be NOTHING to regenerate from. Also, the Human Torch can FLY!!!

The only way Wolverine wins this is if he breaks out his full Eternal powers and eyebeams the HT to death.

Badabing
ninja

juggernaut66666
jugg666happy

Badabing
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
jugg666happy
Why are there two gray strings hanging from that smiley's shoulders? messed

juggernaut66666
jugg666none

Badabing
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
jugg666none
What? confused

shifty

capt it up
just so were clear logan did not have MGH in his system

Howard_Jones
WTF? Why is this a debate?

Bald Bugger
Board walker you are an idiot.

And all the Wolverine fans saying he wins. Torch destroys him.

juggernaut66666
What? confused

shifty
jugg666erm

thinkharderhit

jugg666happy

seaapple
Do people realize that the only debate has been on whether or not Wolverine can *survive*?

This is opposed to how he could hurt the Human Torch.

This is opposed to how he could win.

A character doesn't have to die to lose.

If the debate is on whether or not a character can even survive that means he loses in my book.

the_satan32
Okay I haven't read a comic in which Wolverine has regenerated from a sceleton but I'm sure it's imposible. Because to regenerate (or do anything) the body needs energy, to get energy the body needs food and Oxygen to turn the food in to energy. So explain to me how would Wolvie regenerate if he is only a skeleton?

HT 10/10

Bentley
Originally posted by the_satan32
Okay I haven't read a comic in which Wolverine has regenerated from a sceleton but I'm sure it's imposible. Because to regenerate (or do anything) the body needs energy, to get energy the body needs food and Oxygen to turn the food in to energy. So explain to me how would Wolvie regenerate if he is only a skeleton?

HT 10/10

I know Iceman, I've seen worse.

Bald Bugger

Good ole Erik Larsen. Erik is GOD !!! :angry:

capt it up
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
Board walker you are an idiot.

And all the Wolverine fans saying he wins. Torch destroys him.
it's true human torch every time

Soljer
Originally posted by the_satan32

HT 10/10

You're asking for an explanation of a comic book superpower. It doesn't work that way. Comics don't need explanation, and Wolverine's 'immortality' is a supernatural occurance now, rather than a scientific one.

Anyways, that has no bearing on this fight as the Torch still wins 10/10.

Just saying, your reasoning is incorrect. Wolverine would come back to life after the nova blast, but he'd still lose the fight.

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
it's true human torch every time

Stop the presses! eek!

capt it up
Stop the presses! eek!
not really a big deal I admitt when i feel logan would lose and that quite a bit due to all the rediculous matches people put him in

Grimm22
not really a big deal I admitt when i feel logan would lose and that quite a bit due to all the rediculous matches people put him in

Last time, there was a thread like this I think it was you who said that Logan could just jump up in the air and stab him erm

Maybe that was Roost though? Either way...whatever that doesn't matter right now

capt it up
Last time, there was a thread like this I think it was you who said that Logan could just jump up in the air and stab him erm

Maybe that was Roost though? Either way...whatever that doesn't matter right now
I never said that. riceroost said that in this thread. He only said that at 50 feet logan is still able to get at torch which was about true. How ever wolverine doing so would be unlikly.

I also recall you stating in thsi thread that thing was out of logan league lol

Grimm22
I never said that. riceroost said that in this thread. He only said that at 50 feet logan is still able to get at torch which was about true. How ever wolverine doing so would be unlikly.

I also recall you stating in thsi thread that thing was out of logan league lol

Out of his league in terms of what?

Because in a sense its true. It doesn't mean Logan can't beat Ben it just means that they are completely different leagues of power and considering that Wolverine is known for taking down guys out of his league I think its a fair assumption

Oh and if Wolverine can jump 50 feet in the air, then i'm the freakin Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.