The following guys get Beta Ray Bill's hammer and have to fight Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nogoodnamesleft
1. Conan the Barbarian (any version)
2. Brock Samson (the "Swedish murder machine" from Venture Bros.)
3. Fafnir (Conan's pal from the old Marvel Conan stories)
4. Thundarr the Barbarian
5. Wulfgar, the Thor ripoff from R.L. Salvatore's crappy stories about that whiny, angst-filled teenage Dark Elf
6. Drizzt Do'Ourden
7. Anyone you can think of, but they have to be "street level"

Note that for the purpose of these fights, each of these guys can lift the hammer even though some of them probably aren't worthy.

Nogoodnamesleft
Anyone?

Thanos_THOTU
I dont know Drizzt, but if he don't stop Thor no one will, how did you expect a sreet level fighter to take down Thor?
Hulk is the most powerful one I can think of and even he will be brought down.

mortellan
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
1. Conan the Barbarian (any version)
2. Brock Samson (the "Swedish murder machine" from Venture Bros.)
3. Fafnir (Conan's pal from the old Marvel Conan stories)
4. Thundarr the Barbarian
5. Wulfgar, the Thor ripoff from R.L. Salvatore's crappy stories about that whiny, angst-filled teenage Dark Elf
6. Drizzt Do'Ourden
7. Anyone you can think of, but they have to be "street level"

Note that for the purpose of these fights, each of these guys can lift the hammer even though some of them probably aren't worthy. I think the opponents are in reverse order that they would put up a good fight. Conan is the most tenacious. If he is beat the rest are meat.

Dinkus Mayhem
None of them would beat Thor, mainly because of the experiece factor. Thor has years on any fresh pup to pick up a hammer, and he knows how to use its effects for the most gain.

Winner: Thor

rotiart
Conan the Barbarian is a beast... If he knew how to fully use the hammer like he uses his sword... He'd beat Thor... I see Conan as the Warrior Madness version of Thor without the powers... if he had the hammer... he'd pound into Thor and crush him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.