Kmc Vs Kfc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nogoodnamesleft
Killer Movie Forums VS Kentucky Fried Chicken. Who will emerge victorious?! My vote is for the Colonel. Also, isn't it weird how "colonel" is prononced "kernel"? I mean, the word "colonel" doesn't look anything like how it would have to to sound like "kernel". I mentioned this because I recently finished eating some Church's chicken.

Yuna89
kmc is victorious
i like kfc too but.....i shouldnt say...it so sad....

JaehSkywalker
KFC = pwned and owned by KmC

Barker
Killer Fried Communities.

Lyna303
omg...i just got finished eating kfc...then went back on this thread was here lol

JacopeX
"I said he ded"

~ kentucky fried chicken employee ~

BakaXero
has this topic come up before?
or have we just been comparing kmc with kfc the whole and never made a thread about it?

AOR
Go with the latter...

imaqtpie

-Tired Hiker-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7283225

TheKingofKINGS!
I'll go with KFC, bwcause I'm freaking hungary.

Penelope
The colonel wins. now00t

jessigem
eek!
yay

TheKingofKINGS!

imaqtpie

TheKingofKINGS!

imaqtpie
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
And you say you're not a sock...

but hey, I've been awake 19 hours, and I actually have a life. Unlike you, considering you have your dads cock in your mouth 24/7...

You sure do get fussy after your bedtime. Go get yourself a juice and head off to bed.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by imaqtpie
You sure do get fussy after your bedtime. Go get yourself a juice and head off to bed. This isn't exactly fussy. I'm actually quite calm and alert. However, your comebacks lack everything a good comeback needs:

A) Sting

B) Humor

C) Intelligence.

You massively fail all three categories. If I were you, I'd leave KMC before you, the sock that you are, gets banned.

Good Day.

imaqtpie
This isn't exactly fussy. I'm actually quite calm and alert. However, your comebacks lack everything a good comeback needs:

A) Sting

B) Humor

C) Intelligence.

You massively fail all three categories. If I were you, I'd leave KMC before you, the sock that you are, gets banned.

Good Day.
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll stay. Now release the gerbils for your colon and run off to bed.

TheKingofKINGS!
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll stay. Now release the gerbils for your colon and run off to bed. no expression That was the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life. And I've read Jacope's posts. You massively fail KMC.

imaqtpie
considering you have your dads cock in your mouth 24/7...

your comebacks lack everything a good comeback needs:

A) Sting

B) Humor

C) Intelligence.

You massively fail all three categories.

Good Day.

TheKingofKINGS!
My my, you seem to have been able to attempt to twist my words against me. However, you did it in an attempt that further proved you were a sock.

Good day, *****.

boobsmagee
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll stay. Now release the gerbils for your colon and run off to bed.

Stop trying. You fail again..AND AGAIN is it possible AGAIN!!. no expression

HMMMM ill go wit kmc, i like chicken nuggets not chicken so kfc and go screw off yes

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
Killer Movie Forums VS Kentucky Fried Chicken. Who will emerge victorious?! My vote is for the Colonel. Also, isn't it weird how "colonel" is prononced "kernel"? I mean, the word "colonel" doesn't look anything like how it would have to to sound like "kernel". I mentioned this because I recently finished eating some Church's chicken.

I don't think I could possibly go without either. But right now, I'm thirsty, so I'll vote against spicey-esque food. KMC.

thanatos_hero
lol, I go with kmc. Are there any snakes in KFC!!!11! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
!!

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by thanatos_hero
lol, I go with kmc. Are there any snakes in KFC!!!11! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
!! Are you still Miko? I can't tell.

thanatos_hero
lyk maybe gayyyyy....dsufja

^^^^^
Chewy!11

Lord Paradise
You're annoying. And you're intentionally harassing me. I could report you. stick out tongue But I won't. I'm not that mean.

thanatos_hero
YAYTYytaffyt!!!213!#@

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by thanatos_hero
YAYTYytaffyt!!!213!#@ Nah, I might just report you.

thanatos_hero
OHHHHH!!!! Maxy big Trubol!!!!

masterkit
i dont eat kfc so GO KMC!

Blanka
Originally posted by Blanka
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1668/kfcye0.jpg

he created kfc

TheKingofKINGS!
he created kfc You created stupidity.

masterkit
You created stupidity.

XD

Blanka
take a http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1341/untitledkb9.png

Blanka
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1668/kfcye0.jpg

Strangelove
Originally posted by BakaXero
has this topic come up before?
or have we just been comparing kmc with kfc the whole and never made a thread about it? Yeah, a loooooong time ago. I forogt about it until I saw this

Neo_Version 7
KMC rules all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.