The Covenant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
It's from the producers of Underworld. From the movie trailer, it looks like it's going to be good. droolio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKCDOK0vEB0

Ultraman Baltan
We already have a thread of this.

Solo
It looks terrible.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Solo
It looks terrible.

Krone
Looked awful!

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Solo
It looks terrible. Its painful just to watch the trailer.

office jesus
Seems kind of 90210ish to me. With fantasy shit thrown in for good measure.

Kayne Archeron
it's buffy with backstreet boys.... how anyone finds this to be awesome is beyond me

WrathfulDwarf
It's absolutely retarded. Sorry, but this looks like a cross over between The Matrix and The Lost Boys.

Solo
I heard a quote from this the other day. Goes a little something like this:
I'm gonna make you my wiiotch.

Darth Vicious
I'll wait for the DVD for this movie, it doesnt look that good.

allofyousuckkk
i saw it.....boring, really.......seems like they were trying to hard to be original

although, i did entertain myself by whispering "gonorrhea" into a seventh graders ear.

It was fun

RZA
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
It's absolutely retarded. Sorry, but this looks like a cross over between The Matrix and The Lost Boys.

It's funny the Lost Boys immediately came to mind as well. Seems like a poor bite off to me as well.

Quincy
"For Years Our Ancestors Have Kept this Secret of our Unfathomable power and the secrets to protect mankind....

But I'm going to tell my girlfriend Okeys?"

DanZeke25
I don't see what is so bad about this movie. I think it looks pretty good, but then again, I don't really care about actors either, I just watch a movie for the action.

FeceMan
It's like Constantine, only without the Catholocism and demons.

Mr Parker
whos in this movie by chance?

bakerboy
Not knowed actors. Only Wendy Crewson, she was Harrison Ford's Wife in the movie Air Force One.

Wolfie
I saw it. I enjoyed it. It delivered what it promised.

There were good scenes like the teens having fun with their powers (betting on what color panties a girl is wearing and blowing up her skirt to check) and the cool action scenes. Then there were the bad scenes with stupid teen drama. Dialogue and character development was lacking as well.

Overall, I thought the good outweighed the bad by a hair. If the trailer intrigues you, you'll probably like it. If you think it looks stupid, you'll probably hate the movie.

fantasygirl
I don't know if I want to watch it or not. I don't really care about it anyways. erm

Mr Parker
I saw the trailer for this at the theatres recently,I for sure want to see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.