superheroes/villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuna89
if this thread has been pls just delete it.

if you were a superhero/villain what would be ur name? powers? suit?

Blanka
name:blanka
powers:shock people
suit:green

H. S. 6
This thread has probably been done about 8 billion times in 4 different forums across KMC. smile

JacopeX
Its been done before

My hero has been posted already

Yuna89
ok delete then

Blanka
Originally posted by Blanka
name:blanka
powers:shock people
suit:green

Ultraman Baltan
I'd be either Ultraman or Ultraman Tiga.

BakaXero
Baka Ranger!

Yuna89
tiga? why? add tiga? meaning tigger?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Yuna89
tiga? why? add tiga? meaning tigger?

That was an incredibly stupid post. erm Tiga is the Ultraman powerful enough to blow up a country-sized titanium island easily at low power(Omni), strong enough to fly through walls without even feeling them and take on a ultimately powered Beak Seijin without any powerups or abilities(Power), and fast enough to outfly lightning(Speed). The original Ultraman showed him up.

Nogoodnamesleft
I'd be, uh...well, I haven't thought of a name for myself yet. My costume would be brown slacks and a plain white tanktop, and my powers would be to drink whenever and whatever I want and however much I want, to eat whatever and whenever I want and however much I want, and to fart however and whenever I want. I'd definitely go blow out a real clockstopper in the nearest cathedral. Or maybe a mosque. Yeah, definitely a mosque.

Edit: Also, I never have to go to the bathroom, except for when I want, and I never become unwell in any way, physically or otherwise.

Barker
Originally posted by H. S. 6
This thread has probably been done about 8 billion times in 4 different forums across KMC. smile
laughing out loud

Yuna89
^ erm

In Fate's Hands
have no fear under dog is here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.