hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KyubiRasengan
Tubgirl.com

Blanka
omg were not dum

Barker
You're not Funny. smile

imaqtpie
Please deepthroat a chainsaw.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by KyubiRasengan
Tubgirl.com bookmarked!

Reported!Originally posted by Blanka
omg were not dum We may not be, but your spelling and lack of grammar suggests you are.Originally posted by imaqtpie
Please deepthroat a chainsaw. Please deepthroat your mom.

imaqtpie
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
bookmarked!

Reported! We may not bwe, but your spelling and lack of grammar suggests you are. Please deepthroat your mom.

Well written, stupid.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by imaqtpie
Well written, stupid. Wow. You're a bigger n00b than me. Please kindly get the hell off the forum, and suck your fathers cock...again.

By the way, considering, that after less than a week, you already have an anti-vinny avitar, I personally believe you're a sock. Reported!

KyubiRasengan
thats how u spell it jack ass ma iq is 179 wats ur -7 jackass sso go suck ma luciouss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TPO HELL OR MAYBE ICHEL JACKSONS HOUSE **** FACE AND U CANT COMEBAC FROM DAT CUZ U GOT SERVED MO****A

imaqtpie
Reported!

And yet somehow I'll try to find the strength to carry on.

Now, go back to sex with anonymous men in public parks. Your assistant glory hole manager job awaits you.

TheKingofKINGS!
And yet somehow I'll try to find the strength to carry on.

Now, go back to sex with anonymous men in public parks. Your assistant glory hole manager job awaits you. That'd be hurtful if I had a job. erm

However, you prove that your the stupoidest sock to ever disgrace KMC. I look forward to the hour you are banned.

KyubiRasengan
IM JUST TRYIN TO GET BANNED ON PURPOSE I MEAN NUTTIN BY IT

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by KyubiRasengan
IM JUST TRYIN TO GET BANNED ON PURPOSE I MEAN NUTTIN BY IT Yet, you're still an idiot.

Shelbert Lemon
Ive no idea what that means but after reading the responses Im gonna pass. erm

Leo.M
Reported

imaqtpie
That'd be hurtful if I had a job. erm

However, you prove that your the stupoidest sock to ever disgrace KMC. I look forward to the hour you are banned.

I laughed.

Also, "your" and "you're" are not interchangeable.

TheKingofKINGS!
I laughed.

Also, "your" and "you're" are not interchangeable. And you and your other account are not interchangealbe....sock.

Barker
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Ive no idea what that means but after reading the responses Im gonna pass. erm
Have you heard the term, "Fecal Fountain"?

boobsmagee
bookmarked!

Reported! We may not be, but your spelling and lack of grammar suggests you are. Please deepthroat your mom.

i can c why u made fun of "socks" but blanka didnt do shiz so dont be an arrogant prick

boobsmagee
sorry to double post but who cares about grammatical errors its the internet son get a life......

KyubiRasengan
thank u

boobsmagee
me, if so for what?

Storm
KyubiRasengan, consider yourself warned for member bashing and profanity.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.