Apocalypse,Ultron & Nimrod vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these powerful Characters take down Sentry no speedblitz

Ultron- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultron

Nimrod- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod_%28comics%29

&

Apocalypse- http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Apocalypse.htm

vs

Sentry- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentry_%28Robert_Reynolds%29

JOE NUNEZ
golem, you are the only person who consistently, puts up the characters bio. Its very helpful, thank you.

David_Richards
Nimrod could do it on his own. he has the ability to adapt to powers and hes shown he can go toe to toe with juggernaut back when he was at full power.

thedude1948
The Sentry takes it. He throws all of them into the sun.

David_Richards
Okay where does everyone get this thorw into the sun stuff?

Nimrod and apocalypse are strong enough to stop him from doing it.

thedude1948
Originally posted by David_Richards
Okay where does everyone get this thorw into the sun stuff?

Nimrod and apocalypse are strong enough to stop him from doing it.

The Sentry punked Terrax, they arent stopping him from doing anything.

David_Richards
Nimrod is like the Borg, he has the ability to analyze and adapt.

He watches Ultron and Apocalypse fight him and then Sentrys toast.

thedude1948
You know who Sentry is right?

Lucid Lui
Okay where does everyone get this thorw into the sun stuff? I dunno... could be that he threw both the Collective and the Void into sun.

I see no reason he couldn't do the same to these three.

golem370
Well no BFR No Speed Blitzing

golem370

grey fox
Ok let's look at the facts....

The mans DARK-SIDE (whom is basically a mirror image of Sentry) broke every single bone in Hulks body.

He flew into upper orbit within a few seconds

Punked Terrax with a single hit.

Knocked out Akuma easily

And was a single step from ripping IM in half if Tony hadn't cheated...

Now let's look at his opponents.

Apocalypse - The marvel universes ***** , he get's snapped in half by Sentry

Nimrod - He honestly isn't that bad-ass. When people say that he 'took on juggs' they dont mean he pulled a War Hulk and beat him into submission . He simply utilised a high pitched whistle to take him out. Nimrod also isn't very durable .

Ultron - Hah , He get's slapped around by Wonderman and YELLOW-JACKET !

golem370
Ultron took on a Avengers team toe to toe he can with stand a 100 megaton Atomic Bomb

Apocalypse was able to turn Wolverine,Hulk & Gambit into lackeys. The damn near Indestructible

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
Ultron took on a Avengers team toe to toe he can with stand a 100 megaton Atomic Bomb

Apocalypse was able to turn Wolverine,Hulk & Gambit into lackeys. The damn near Indestructible

A. What Ultron are using ? Adamantium or some other material.

B. Two of those have extremely bad mental problems , Apocalypse just worked them to his advantage. Gambit went on his accord.

golem370
Hulk has been shown to withstand Professor X is that weak. And this is the most powerful version of Ultron

golem370
He would have went ether way.

David_Richards
Nimrod can also regenerate from attacks and rebuild, the crappy version in New X-Men right now is not the real one its one Forge created.

Nimrod can analyze an opponents powers and adpat ways to beat them.

Thanos_1971
Throw in the Fury.And Sentry is in for a fight.

David_Richards
Fury is basically and alternate reality version of Nimrod, except Nimrod can learn how to counter powers.

Lucid Lui
Fury completely outclasses Nimrod in every way (and Fury adapts to powers aswell). Fury was basically unstoppable.

The one that appeared recently was severly weaker than the original.

Soleran
I doubt very seriously if these guys are going to be able to throw together enough jobber aura to beat Sentry.

current Ultron uses a molecular rearanger to allow him movement he is "solid adamantium" and he still gets smooshed by Sentry.

How is Nimrod going to analyze and handle the amount of power Sentry controls? Answer is he cannot Sentry punks ex heralds who are far above Nimrod.

Apocolypse will get torn to pieces and thrown into orbit anyway fishlips will do what he always does, runs.

Sentry 9/10

Thanos_1971
laughing

rotiart
True Adamantium is indestructible... as far as humans are concerned..

Terrax's Axe and Surfer's board were considered indestructible before, Sentry snapped that axe in half like it was a twig. Bye Bye Ultron.

Apocalypse... has been shown to be hurt from physical damage before.. against a guy like Sentry... he's gonna be hurting bad.

Nimrod has never regenerate from a cell... a fraction of himself before... He's usually busted up into parts... and Sentry could pulverize Nimrod into a fine dust.

golem370

David_Richards
Yes Nimrod could mount a long range attack to take out Sentry.

I'd almost call sentry an abstract since we really havent seen that much of him.

thedude1948
Nimrod could not mount a long range attack unless the Sentry wanted him to. He is way too fast for that.

David_Richards
I think Nimrod can counter that I believe hes handled speedsters before

Soleran
Has Nimrod ever handled a Herald before, with one hand, breaking his weapon of cosmic energy?

Nope, Sentry destroys these guys.

rotiart
You're gonna compare speedsters to Sentry?

In Iron Man #9 Ironman has been clocked Mach at 8.7 . In the issue where he was opposing Sentry, he was at "full burn" tryign to get away from a Sentry that was standing still. Sentry 2 panels later appeared and knocked Ironman out of the sky. mach 8.7 converts to 2, 960.523 m / s which equates to 1.8395837061560487 miles per second, 110.37502236936 miles per minutes or roughly 6622.50 miles per hour.

Thats Ironmans speed not even at full burn. Sentry allowed Ironman to get away for at least 1 panel before he attempted to go after him, then 2 panels later had crossed the distance and already knocked him out of the sky. so essentially he only went after tony for 1 panel. 1/3 panels for him to catch up means hes 3 times the above speed... if you assume that each panel was roughly the same time difference. So he was shouwn going roughly 19867 miles per hour... And he wasn't apparently straining at that speed either.

Sentry is not standing down to a punk like nimrod.

David_Richards
Dosent mean he cant find away, even the new weaker version in new x-men forge said if it got loose it would kill every mutant on the planet.

thedude1948
Well its still not going to beat Sentry. no

golem370
All of them could

Soleran
Dosent mean he cant find away, even the new weaker version in new x-men forge said if it got loose it would kill every mutant on the planet.

Sentry's not a mutant and Nimrod gets smooshed as well as the rest of them.

golem370
The have the force fields the teleportation ability Apocalypse Nimrod and Ultron in my opinion alteast stalemate Sentry in strength. Apocalypse is a smart statgist has powerful Tech Nimrod is also able to determine weakness in people even Superhuman ones and everytime he comes back he better then ever. Maybe Sentry gets mind raped by Apocalyse.

thedude1948
You cant Mindrape Sentry, He is already Mindraped as it is. about 5 seconds into the fight 2 of the 3 will already be dead.

golem370
I doubt he could destroy Ultron and Apocalypse and Nimrod gets destroyed and comes back.

MERCILOUS
I think it's you golem that keeps mentioning Nimrod's weaponry and adaptability, but I think you're completely ignoring Ultron's weaponry and adapatability. He's extraordinarily cunning and at least matches if not completely outgrades Nimrod's weapons. And Apocalypes, well I don't have alot of good things to say about him but his greatest ability is survival, he's bound to help some. The 3 take sentry in my opinion.

Soleran
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I think it's you golem that keeps mentioning Nimrod's weaponry and adaptability, but I think you're completely ignoring Ultron's weaponry and adapatability. He's extraordinarily cunning and at least matches if not completely outgrades Nimrod's weapons. And Apocalypes, well I don't have alot of good things to say about him but his greatest ability is survival, he's bound to help some. The 3 take sentry in my opinion.

That would assume prep and there was none specified, just those three vs Sentry.

So yeah they're going down like a dress on prom night.

Juntai
I'd go with Sentry, even with his little amount of appearances, he's come off as far more impressive than the team.

galan7777777
sentry is powerful, but he has yet to live up to all his hype, i just dont see him being able to take down all three of them, especially if he cant throw them into the sun

golem370
No not forgetting his weapons just hadn't mentioned them yet.He is a question I Nimrod was a Future seintinel then should he been made of Adamantium since he is from the Future? Also by then should he not had somekind of weapon to destroy Adamantium? Ultrons Weapons- Encephalo Beams: Ultorn possesses an Encepahlo beam which allows him to control minds, render people unconscious and project a psionic attack.
Concussion Blasters: Ultron has Concussion blasters mounted on the back of his hands.
Mind Transfer Device: Ultron possessed a device which could transfer a personality pattern from a human brain to a robot.
Jet Platform: Ultron utilised a jet platform that allowed him to fly

guy222
team

psycho gundam
the celestials upon hearing apocalypse fight come to his aid, now what?

psycho gundam
actually, all the team has to do is remind the sentry that he is in the public surrounded by hundreds of people and the destruction that comes with fighting will harm civilians, and that will cause the media to start pointing cameras and plastering his face on television. the sentry will turn into a cowering *itch!

tkitna
Sentry

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry
Femtron already had her way with sentry and now she has 2 teamates of considerable power helping...sentry is getting beat.

llagrok
Ultron had a pretty bad showing in Runaways

WhiteWitchKing
Team 10/10. Nimrod at his best can take Sentry.

Sirius77
Even oldschool Ultron could take Sentry alone. He
He almost seered the flesh from Thor's bones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.