Mindless Hulk(616) vs The Ultimates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Mindless Hulk-

vs

The Ultimates
Captain America
Giant Man
Iron Man
Thor
The Black Widow
The Wasp

MightyEInherjar
Mindless Hulk

I think Hulk has beaten (or at least stood toe-to-toe) with everyone on that list in 616, and Mindless Hulk gets a hell of a lot stronger a hell of a lot faster, so I give it to Hulk 8-9/10.

Makes me think of the Ultimate Avengers movie, wether it was accurate or not.

golem370
That's one reason why I made this because Thor in the Ultimates isn't as powerful as 616 Thor.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by golem370
That's one reason why I made this because Thor in the Ultimates isn't as powerful as 616 Thor.

That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't possitive so I didn't want to start making incorrect statements.

Aren't a majority of the Ultimate Universe characters considerably weaker than their 616 counterparts?

grey fox
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't possitive so I didn't want to start making incorrect statements.

Aren't a majority of the Ultimate Universe characters considerably weaker than their 616 counterparts?

Yup , although certain other characters are stronger.

Colossus for one is a class 100+ , Thing is apparently a 100+ as well. It's also debatable whether or not ULT Captain America is stronger then his 616 counterpart.

golem370
Cap had a hell of a showing in the movie.

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
Cap had a hell of a showing in the movie.
I enjoyed the move...although It wasn't very accurate to the story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.