Worst Things On the Internet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
What is the worst thing you have seen on the Internet (in terms of being gross)? My number one pick beats pretty much anything, so that'll stay a secret for now. However, my number two pick is not, in fact, the Unholy Trinity (Goatse, Tubgirl, LemonParty.org).

It is a male-to-female sex change operation.

Some guro stuff comes in close with it, though.

kikass
The only thing I have ever not been able to watch all of was the beheading of Nick Berg.

forumcrew
http://www.rotten.com http://www.ogrish.com/ on those i have seen some things ill never forget. Like a baby that was in a car wreck and its head was smashed in.

Lumanix
Originally posted by forumcrew
http://www.rotten.com http://www.ogrish.com/ on those i have seen some things ill never forget. Like a baby that was in a car wreck and its head was smashed in. Currently ejoying photo's of a man sucked into a jet engine no expression

jaden101
ogrish is ace...although the beheading vids are perhaps a bit far...

tabby999
why? because its an american soldier? people seem happy to see people sucked into jet engines or babys with their faces smashed in, suicide photos of celebritys or sex change operations, but you show an american soldier getting their head cut off and all of a sudden "you've gone too far." Talk about double standards.

PVS
the most horrible thing i ever saw was a series of pics of a cat being burnt alive. thats the kind of shit i wish i could have un-etched from my mind.

btw, have you seen 'taste the rainbow' Tubgirl?

i run into these images when browsing through the ircimages site. i dont go out of my way to seek them out though, since that kinda stuff (death, violence) disturbs me alot. all the spread anuses and shit doesnt bother me though....just kinda makes me lose my appetite

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
the most horrible thing i ever saw was a series of pics of a cat being burnt alive. thats the kind of shit i wish i could have un-etched from my mind.

btw, have you seen 'taste the rainbow' Tubgirl?

i run into these images when browsing through the ircimages site. i dont go out of my way to seek them out though, since that kinda stuff (death, violence) disturbs me alot. all the spread anuses and shit doesnt bother me though....just kinda makes me lose my appetite

Got pics of the cat?

PVS
no, i came across it once and that was a few months ago
if you dig back far enough on the ircimages site you'll find it. i cant see why anyone would want to messed

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
no, i came across it once and that was a few months ago
if you dig back far enough on the ircimages site you'll find it. i cant see why anyone would want to messed

I don't know what the ircimages site is...you sicko.

PVS
check your pm....dumbass

JacopeX
nothackers.com used to exist being a very bad site with illegal bomb making instructions and stolen credit card numbers

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
check your pm....dumbass

You PMed me...at last love

Alpha Centauri
That video I posted of animal cruelty in...somewhere I forgot. It was too horrifying, visually (not that I'm squemish) and otherwise.

Animals being swung around and whacked on the floor, then hung up by the feet and skinned alive.

-AC

Soleran
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
That video I posted of animal cruelty in...somewhere I forgot. It was too horrifying, visually (not that I'm squemish) and otherwise.

Animals being swung around and whacked on the floor, then hung up by the feet and skinned alive.

-AC

F-ck that, I can go to a slaughter house and meat processing plant if I want to watch that.

PVS
(not that I'm squemish)

i am, and im not. im not, in the sense that i can see pics if dead people. to me and to reality they are already dead and thus not suffering. however to see any torture or actual killing...that disturbs me deeply, whether it be people or other various mammals. i cant understand a mind of someone who would willfully seek that out as opposed to stumbling on it. (not that i seek out pics of dead people, just usually doesnt leave me wishing i could pull the image out of my brain with a pair of tweezers.)

JacopeX
I saw 3 men get beheaded and it was just frightening to me but i am not squeamish at all.

Bardock42
The worst disturbing thing to me that I ever seen on the Internet was this:

Originally posted by jaden101
fred and rose west should get a mention...they did, after all, cement a girls head into the wall with a pipe sticking from her nose so she could breathe...and repeatadly raped her until she died...then chopped her to pieces and buried her in the garden along with their other victims

That just made me feel weird, I could kinda see that to suck quite a lot...despite it probably being wrong..it's just....damn...

There are a few other really really bad things on KMC but they are usually about horrible spelling or idiotic opinions.

PVS
at least with idiotic opinions we have the luxury of this thought: maybe its just a joke

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
at least with idiotic opinions we have the luxury of this thought: maybe its just a joke

There are some things that just possibly can't be a joke...and even that thought, as useful as it is..doesn't make me feel particularly good.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It's not the worst thing on the internet - so why am I telling you about it here, right? - but 'Happy Tree Friends' twists my melons on occasion.

PVS
funny at first, but got old quick. comedically its a one trick pony

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
i am, and im not. im not, in the sense that i can see pics if dead people. to me and to reality they are already dead and thus not suffering. however to see any torture or actual killing...that disturbs me deeply, whether it be people or other various mammals. i cant understand a mind of someone who would willfully seek that out as opposed to stumbling on it. (not that i seek out pics of dead people, just usually doesnt leave me wishing i could pull the image out of my brain with a pair of tweezers.)

I can see any kind of blood, gore, guts or violence in movie or video. Some of it might make me cringe, but it doesn't bother me a whole lot.

If I see someone get ANYTHING done to their ankles, I feel physically sick.

-AC

PVS
bad ankle experience?

Lumanix
jackie_malfoy.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lumanix
jackie_malfoy.

Haha, good one.

ladygrim
sick how can anyone watch someone lose there Head.....it would make me physically sick if i had to watch or witness anything like that ....

smoker4
jackie_malfoy.

laughing out loud What are we talkin about? JM

Bardock42
Originally posted by ladygrim
sick how can anyone watch someone lose there Head.....it would make me physically sick if i had to watch or witness anything like that ....

Haha, lose their head..that's funny...haha..you know...cause it has different meanings...get it? Get it?

Fishy
Worst thing I ever saw, was a cat getting attacked and eaten alive by a bunch of rats... I felt sorry for the cat, and I hate cats.

Also something else thats incredibly wrong sometimes, but incredibly hilarious

http://grouphug.us/page/0/p

FeceMan
Ooh, forgot about rotten.com. Now that you've reminded me, it takes me back...

Skittles Tubgirl is funny, and we all know JM is hot, hot, hot. I'll have to change my choices: the pain series was number one, but then I remembered a video of people mutilating themselves that nearly made me vomit. Male-to-female surgery takes the back burner now...good ol' rotten, with your trauma-inducing.

I think the beheadings are considered the worst because they are videos and deliberate in their death, tabby.

Victor Von Doom
I can see any kind of blood, gore, guts or violence in movie or video. Some of it might make me cringe, but it doesn't bother me a whole lot.

Why are you ****ing lying you mug?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Why are you ****ing lying you mug?

To seem cool on an Internet Forum?

pr1983

If I see someone get ANYTHING done to their ankles, I feel physically sick.

-AC

Ankles freak me out too, though not to that extent... adam's apples are the same...

i don't tend to get squeamish, more of a "what the f*ck" than an "oh my god!" response...

one was of a guy in a police interrogation room blowing his own brains out... i dunno if it was genuine, but i was left feeling like "now why would you go and do such a stupid thing like that?"

The beheadings are pretty bad, i'll admit, but for me, when i read about something, particularly some of the cruel crimes perpetrated against women in parts of africa and the middle east (mutilation, stonings, rape etc.) based on nothing but some twisted version of their religion, my own imagination is enough to make me want to stop reading...

I'm not squeamish, i just can't believe the western world stands by and allows shit like this to happen... its also one of the reasons i've been considering military service more and more often nowadays...

Sorry to go off on a tangent there... my bad...

FeceMan
Yeah, Adam's apples are bad...I'm horrified yet fascinated with trachea shavings...blech. ****ing Nip/Tuck and its forcing me to look up gender reassignment.

pr1983
Originally posted by FeceMan
Yeah, Adam's apples are bad...I'm horrified yet fascinated with trachea shavings...blech. ****ing Nip/Tuck and its forcing me to look up gender reassignment.

I love nip/tuck... big grin

tabby999
Originally posted by FeceMan
I think the beheadings are considered the worst because they are videos and deliberate in their death, tabby.

i dont see it being any worst than the movies people get of soldiers getting decapitated in Vietnam, or people getting shot in Iraq. Its like the stuff people are talking about with the animals being bashed then skun, the animals were just there, they were picked for no reason and killed. The decapitated soldiers knew when they enlisted all kinds of messed up shit could happen in a place like Iraq, they had a "choise" to degree. The animals didn't

FeceMan
Originally posted by tabby999
i dont see it being any worst than the movies people get of soldiers getting decapitated in Vietnam, or people getting shot in Iraq. Its like the stuff people are talking about with the animals being bashed then skun, the animals were just there, they were picked for no reason and killed. The decapitated soldiers knew when they enlisted all kinds of messed up shit could happen in a place like Iraq, they had a "choise" to degree. The animals didn't
*Shrugs.* I don't know. I was just giving an idea.

tabby999
I understand that, but i dont see how people sit around watching Iraqis getting shot, viet cong getting beheaded, animals being tortured, baby's with their heads smashed in, motorbike crash victims, cats being burned alive and view it with a "haha, look at that crazy shit!" attitude, then someone posts a link to an american soldier getting decapitated and they spout "you've gone too far, thats sick." Its hypocritical and pathetic how much they think the Iraqis and viet congs lives dont matter but the american soldiers does.

kikass
I still think it is people getting their heads cut off. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/tim1234321/super_cool.gif

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by kikass
I still think it is people getting their heads cut off. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/tim1234321/super_cool.gif

Thanks for the update a day after you first posted it. It's fascinating to see the depth of your consistency.

kikass
Thanks http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/tim1234321/super_cool.gif

tabby999
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Thanks for the update a day after you first posted it. It's fascinating to see the depth of your consistency.

apparently he's writing a book, should be out some time in 2010 and is rumored to be over 3 words and 6 syllables long (and its a trillogy)

Darth_Erebus
Any person or animal being tortured or killed is out of line.

jaden101
why? because its an american soldier? people seem happy to see people sucked into jet engines or babys with their faces smashed in, suicide photos of celebritys or sex change operations, but you show an american soldier getting their head cut off and all of a sudden "you've gone too far." Talk about double standards.

keh?

for a start...i have my location under my avatar....does it say America?...check it...no

people getting sucked into jet engines...accident
babies with crushed heads...usually accidents
sex change operations...done under anesthetic
getting your head sawn off with a hunting knife while terrorist maniacs chant "allah akbar"...

it's a little bit different isn't it

not to mention the fact that out of the 60+ beheadings on the net...only 3 or 4 of them are americans...the vast majority are iraqis

did you just fall off your high horse...or did it just die on you?

tabby999
neither. I never said i was refering just to you, i was saying it as a general statment about people. You mention the things that are "accidents" but ignore the other things i used as examples, and really, its not the video i was talking about it was the peoples reactions. they see other other 55 beheadings, theres no people writing into the paper, theres none of that, but some americans get posted on these sites and theres a moral outcry. I'm not on a high horse, i'm pointing out the moral double standards

jaden101
neither. I never said i was refering just to you, i was saying it as a general statment about people. You mention the things that are "accidents" but ignore the other things i used as examples, and really, its not the video i was talking about it was the peoples reactions. they see other other 55 beheadings, theres no people writing into the paper, theres none of that, but some americans get posted on these sites and theres a moral outcry. I'm not on a high horse, i'm pointing out the moral double standards

my misunderstanding...sorry

but yes...in that context i agree....there was very little coverage of people from other countries who were killed in the same manner

although i obviously dont know whether that was the case in their own countries

amity75
I saw a guy getting his arms tied between 2 cars and then dismembered when they drove off. That messed me up for a while afterwards. Oh wait, is this stuff we've seen on the web? My apologies. I saw the aforementioned incident in Motherwell on a Saturday night. stick out tongue

Lumanix
jackie_malfoy. I mean JacopeX.

Rogue Jedi
ratemypoo. that site is sick.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
ratemypoo. that site is sick.

Read the site name. Go on. Read it.

Now, why did you visit?

Grimm22
Originally posted by forumcrew
http://www.rotten.com http://www.ogrish.com/ on those i have seen some things ill never forget. Like a baby that was in a car wreck and its head was smashed in.

sick

What kind of sick **** finds entertainment out of that?!? mad What the f**k?

imaqtpie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A96249

But seriously, that Nick Berg beheading video is something I wish I had never seen.

tabby999
ahhh i see...Stever Irwin is impaled and "haha, his wife should go get laid," a soldier dies and your disgusted. The double standards i've talked of at their finest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.