Superboy Prime vs Vulcan (w/help)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

db_renji
Spuerboy Prime (w/ Anti-monitor armor)

vs.

Vulcan (w/ Darwin),

Cyclops, and Havok

No Prep, In New York, no other help. Who Wins?

golem370
Havok and Cyclops don't make much difference IMO maybe If you had added Exodus & Stryfe with prep time

grey fox
NO mutant is EVER able to beat a kryptonian....

Lucid Lui
that's a bold statement. That's WRONG!

stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
This battle lasts nanoseconds.

SBP wins.

ExodusCloak
Man why are there so many Vulcan threads...the guy has only been around for less then 9 comics now...same applies for Darwin....even though that evolving into energy feat was kind of cool....

I watch Pokemon

David_Richards
Originally posted by grey fox

IF vulcan can take out gladiator with ease, he can take out SBP.

okay list of mutants who could do it.

Hyperstorm
Franklin Richards
Phoenix
Scarlet Witch
Vulcan
Exodus

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by David_Richards
IF vulcan can take out gladiator with ease, he can take out SBP. You do realise, Superboy Prime is alot stronger than Gladiator. Alot.

David_Richards
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
You do realise, Superboy Prime is alot stronger than Gladiator. Alot.

I wouldnt say ALLOT stronger, Gladiator is Marvels version of Superman. he has the same powers.

I watch Pokemon
I wouldnt say ALLOT stronger, Gladiator is Marvels version of Superman. he has the same powers.

And SBP is a lot stronger than Superman, a lot stronger.

David_Richards
Not as much as you seem to think. I think wearing the Anti-Monitor Armor helped allot.

Blair Wind
He broke through the dimensional barrier that the Girl Speedy trapped him in. Hes ALOT stronger no expression

Lucid Lui
Superboy Prime was Pre-Crisis kryptonian levels. the dude rearranged the universe.

Just curious David, have you read Infinite Crisis?

David_Richards
Yes I have, he puched the wall yes but Superman Prime busted through it. Im not saying hes not powerfull hes just not godly.

I watch Pokemon

Lucid Lui
Ignore post.

David_Richards
Ignore post.

gee shows your true debating skill, having to throw insults? and where did you get pokemon from?

We havent even seen Vulcans full power yet.

Lucid Lui
gee shows your true debating skill, having to throw insults? and where did you get pokemon from? confused I was actually replying to the poster above you who's user name is I watch Pokemon.

i misinterpreted his post and have since edited my own since it was no longer relevant.

General Kon-El
confused I was actually replying to the poster above you who's user name is I watch Pokemon.

i misinterpreted his post and have since edited my own since it was no longer relevant. i still didn't understand David's post. Anyways, Superboy Prime vs. Vulcan would be a good match. At the end, SBP takes it 7/10. I mean Black Adam's punches "tickled" him.

juggernaut66666
Vulcan wins 8/10

sexyking
SBP wins the reason is he went up against a lot of different obstacles in powers and still came out triumphant.

thedude1948
Originally posted by grey fox

no

Vulcan with Darwin is unbeatable. He would just evolve past whatever SBP was doing to him until it doesnt even effect him, so SBP punches would eventually have no effect on him.

sexyking
Originally posted by thedude1948
no

Vulcan with Darwin is unbeatable. He would just evolve past whatever SBP was doing to him until it doesnt even effect him, so SBP punches would eventually have no effect on him.

Depends if he survives the first blow Doomsday is the master of evovling but i would say even he can get KO.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by sexyking
Depends if he survives the first blow Doomsday is the master of evovling but i would say even he can get KO.

Darwin evolution powers are ridiculous...he evolved into energy in order to survive an attack he did not know the nature of...his power is to evolve in order to survive....

Darwins evolution powers work on a subconcious and concious level....

But problem here is they've both(Gabriel and Darwin) only appeared in less then 9 comics...so it's difficult to comment.

I guess the difference between Darwin and Doomsday is that Darwin evolves before the attack even connects...

superbatman86
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Darwin evolution powers are ridiculous...he evolved into energy in order to survive an attack he did not know the nature of...his power is to evolve in order to survive....

Darwins evolution powers work on a subconcious and concious level....

But problem here is they've both(Gabriel and Darwin) only appeared in less then 9 comics...so it's difficult to comment.

I guess the difference between Darwin and Doomsday is that Darwin evolves before the attack even connects... I though that Darwins mind had to percieve a danger even subconciously which against someone faster than his thought prosses doesn't mean much.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by superbatman86
I though that Darwins mind had to percieve a danger even subconciously which against someone faster than his thought prosses doesn't mean much.

I never said Vulcan would win(Especially when SBP has antimonitors armour)..but Vulcan has been shown to manouever at extremely high speeds in space...so there's your super reflexes...

Also, not sure if those speeds were > Then the speed of light...so there's where you win...

However what would you say would happen if Darwin + Vulcan got blitzed...then after they got blitzed Darwin developed a super healing factor, turned to energy then changed back to Vulcan...with immunity to SBP punches...

BTW I'd comment on Vulcans natural durability level and strength level after the Gladiator fight...as of now take it as human level I guess..

Sway would help a lot in this fight....don't know about Petra...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.