ROTS Darth Vader vs. Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth siphon
Who would win kyle or anakin when he's darth vader in ROTS.
3 rounds

1)force battle in senate room where yoda and sidious fought

2)lightsaber battle in hall ways of tantive IV

3)force+ligthsaber battle on coruscant map from battleront II

Advent
Which Kyle? NJO? DN? JA?

If it's NJO and beyond, he takes all three.

ESB Vader
is it ROTS vader in the suit? he gets crushed for sure

Quinlan_Vos
1.) Force Battle- Kyle wins
2.) Lightsaber duel- Kyle was the Battlemaster of NJO, so he's da*n good. Anakin is also really good. It could go either way, though I am leaning toward Kyle Katarn.
3.) Kyle has much more better Force moves than Anakin. He'll use that plus his skill with the saber to beat Anakin.

ESB Vader
what form is kyle using? or in NJO they dont follow the traditional forms anymore

Hewkii_Dude
I think vader wins, if u mean the eu or comic vader,

General Kon-El
Originally posted by darth siphon
Who would win kyle or anakin when he's darth vader in ROTS.
3 rounds

1)force battle in senate room where yoda and sidious fought

2)lightsaber battle in hall ways of tantive IV

3)force+ligthsaber battle on coruscant map from battleront II

1) Kyle
2) Vader
3) Kyle

Advent

exanda kane
What has Star Wars come to when moustachioued goons can beat Darth Vader? I wonder sometimes...

darth siphon
just so you know darth vader isn't in the suit

Blue_Hefner
In that case, it's a stalemate.

Advent
Sorry, Kyle easily whoops Anakin's ass in a Force battle. Hell, he might as well just cut off his connection to the Force, or toss him around like a ragdoll.

Hefner, quit being a fanboy. Read my post above. Kyle clearly wins all three. Where's your argument again? Ah, yeah, I forgot you can't come up with one. Back up your claims, or don't comment.

darth siphon
advent is right. anakin did kill a few jedi in the jedi temple, but anakin had jedi training and had the help of a whole legion of clones.

when kyle beat the dark jedi, had had no jedi training and i don't remember a bunch of clones helping kyle

plus, anakin would be blind with rage and end up getting pwned much like he did against obi-wan in ROTS

kamikz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NayLCZqxdEU&mode=related&search=

There is something that Jerec could do without effort. (Is this before or after the valley of the jedi again?).

And Advent, when did Kyle push Jaden through a wall? The only thing I remember is that when Jaden lands on corriban, he is greeted by two jedi, and he pushes one of them through a giant pillar....

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Advent
Sorry, Kyle easily whoops Anakin's ass in a Force battle. Hell, he might as well just cut off his connection to the Force, or toss him around like a ragdoll.

Hefner, quit being a fanboy. Read my post above. Kyle clearly wins all three. Where's your argument again? Ah, yeah, I forgot you can't come up with one. Back up your claims, or don't comment.

How am I being a fanboy?

Advent
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
How am I being a fanboy?

Because Anakin has no chance of stalemating Kyle whatsoever? And you also gave off the impression you're an Anakin fanboy in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t419655.html

So, I could only assume you're being a fanboy here seeing as Kyle wins all three.

zephiel7
Originally posted by exanda kane
What has Star Wars come to when moustachioued goons can beat Darth Vader? I wonder sometimes...

LOL

Nikkolas
I like Anakin more than Kyle... Never gonna like that guy but he takes it. Alas, poor Anakin...he could have been the greatest....or as great as Luke, anyway.

ESB Vader
so its anakin skywalker vader right? not the suit one

kyle, hmm havnt read much bout him so i duuno

Blue_Hefner
Because Anakin has no chance of stalemating Kyle whatsoever? And you also gave off the impression you're an Anakin fanboy in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t419655.html

So, I could only assume you're being a fanboy here seeing as Kyle wins all three.

So just because I don't argee with the popular vote I'm automatically a fanboy?

jollyjim311
I think it would be close too, Advent.

What has Kyle done with force attacks, as of NJO, that puts him beyond Anakin? Anakin has stalemated Kenobi (who sent Greivous flying), beat up Durge with the force (throwing explosives at him, holding him against a wall, shooting shrapnel into him like bullets, and guiding a shuttle into a sun), beat up Asajj twice( once by tieing her up with huge metal wires, and another by just throwing her around along with debris) helped break through durasteel and hold back water that was most likely thousands of pounds of pressure (in his padawan days), brought down a building by yelling, crushed a room full of metallic medical supplies(right after his duel with Obi Wan, but before he received any Sith training, so, Anakin could do this too), and the energy from him dueling Obi Wan in a sparring match had all sorts of debris floating, made two super battle droids shoot each other using the force, along with a lot of others that don't come to mind right now.

darth siphon
GUYS STOP WITH THE FANBOY CRAP!
This is a thread about Kyle and Anakin/Vader, not about who's a fanboy and who's not!
Take the crap to a different thread! mad

Advent

Jen'ari
Out of curiosity, what comic is that Advent?

Advent
Probably, like, the only comic Kyle is featured in? It's in Star Wars Tales series, although, it's fully canonical - as issues 21 to 24 are canon.

Quinlan_Vos
I am not saying Anakin > Yoda, but it's weird. So, I went to the library, and after spending a good hour or so, I was bored and I saw the Revenge of the Sith novelization. So I read the introdcution of Anakin and it says that he was the most powerful member of the Order (this is not a direct quote!), or something like that? I only skimmed through it, so I'm not quite sure.

Do you guys know what the exact quote is, because if it is what I just said then Anakin > Yoda, which I HARDLY believe.

Advent
The exact quote is actually this:

"This is Anakin Skywalker:
The most powerful Jedi of his generation. Perhaps of any generation. The fastest. The strongest. An unbeatable pilot. An unstoppable warrior. On the ground, in the air or sea or space, there is no one even close. He has not just power, not just skill, but dash: that rare, invaluable combination of boldness and grace.
He is the best there is at what he does. The best there has ever been. And he knows it."

However, the very same novelization also says this about Yoda:

"It came when the avatar of light resolved into the lineage of the Jedi; when the lineage of the Jedi refined into one single Jedi.
It came when Yoda found himself alone against the dark.
In that lightning-speared tornado of feet and fists and blades and bashing machines, his vision finally pierced the darkness that had clouded the Force.
Finally, he saw the truth.
This truth: that he, the avatar of light, Supreme Master of the Jedi Order, the fiercest, most implacable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known . . . "

Now, Anakin can't be the "most powerful Jedi" if Yoda is the "most devastingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known". So, as we see that Anakin's quote is a hyperbolic one, although, I'm sure it has some merit to it. Aside from the fact he was stopped by Obi-Wan (so, he cannot be "unstoppable"wink, and the fact Yoda, Mace, and Sidous are close. Probably above anyways.

Quinlan_Vos
However, isn't that Yoda quote after Anakin turns Dark, thus making him the best since the former deserted.

"The most powerful of his generation. The fastest. The strongest"

Isn't the book canon??? Because I don't want to say Anakin > Yoda, but from what I see in the book it may be so...

Jen'ari
The quote about Yoda is more fallible. It is Yoda coming to realise the 'truth' (perfect example of free indirect discourse). The quote about Anakin however is clearly hyperbolic.

Advent
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
However, isn't that Yoda quote after Anakin turns Dark, thus making him the best since the former deserted.

"The most powerful of his generation. The fastest. The strongest"

Isn't the book canon??? Because I don't want to say Anakin > Yoda, but from what I see in the book it may be so...

Uh, what is your point? It says "the darkness had ever known", ergo spanning thousands of years prior. And guess who's included in those "thousands"? Anakin Skywalker. As he was a Jedi at one point, therefore Anakin's quote doesn't work. It doesn't matter if he was Dark or Light at that point, because at one point he was against the Darkside, so your reasonings fail.

And no one is saying the book isn't canon, it is. It just contradicts itself, or - the more likely case - it's a hyperbolic quote on Anakin's part. As we do know it already is. Darkside or Light, Sith or Jedi, he is a warrior. As a warrior, he was stopped by Obi-Wan Kenobi. Yoda, Mace, and Sidious could also all compare to him.

Anakin's quote is simply hyperbolic. Yoda > Anakin. End of Story. There is no chance of hope for Anakin being greater unless he went back in time, and killed Kenobi in his sleep.

Blue_Hefner
The exact quote is actually this:

"This is Anakin Skywalker:
The most powerful Jedi of his generation. Perhaps of any generation. The fastest. The strongest. An unbeatable pilot. An unstoppable warrior. On the ground, in the air or sea or space, there is no one even close. He has not just power, not just skill, but dash: that rare, invaluable combination of boldness and grace.
He is the best there is at what he does. The best there has ever been. And he knows it."

However, the very same novelization also says this about Yoda:

"It came when the avatar of light resolved into the lineage of the Jedi; when the lineage of the Jedi refined into one single Jedi.
It came when Yoda found himself alone against the dark.
In that lightning-speared tornado of feet and fists and blades and bashing machines, his vision finally pierced the darkness that had clouded the Force.
Finally, he saw the truth.
This truth: that he, the avatar of light, Supreme Master of the Jedi Order, the fiercest, most implacable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known . . . "

Now, Anakin can't be the "most powerful Jedi" if Yoda is the "most devastingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known". So, as we see that Anakin's quote is a hyperbolic one, although, I'm sure it has some merit to it. Aside from the fact he was stopped by Obi-Wan (so, he cannot be "unstoppable"wink, and the fact Yoda, Mace, and Sidous are close. Probably above anyways.

The Sith don't even consider Anakin an enemy.

Advent
^
No one cares what you say. The quote is hyperbolic, there's really nothing more to it. I've already proven that. And Anakin, as a Jedi, was a foe against darkness. It doesn't matter if Palpatine considers him an enemy or not. He was.

Jen'ari
Originally posted by Jen'ari
The quote about Yoda is more fallible. It is Yoda coming to realise the 'truth' (perfect example of free indirect discourse). The quote about Anakin however is clearly hyperbolic.

Advent
No need to quote yourself, Nebaris. No one cared enough to read it the first time.

Jen'ari
Oh, I thought people just missed it. stick out tongue The point is, it severely lowers the credibility of the statement.

Blue_Hefner
^
No one cares what you say. The quote is hyperbolic, there's really nothing more to it. I've already proven that. And Anakin, as a Jedi, was a foe against darkness. It doesn't matter if Palpatine considers him an enemy or not. He was.

Sure thing bud. thumb up

Jen'ari
You know Advent, some times you can be just plain mean.

Jen'ari
And Anakin, as a Jedi, was a foe against darkness. It doesn't matter if Palpatine considers him an enemy or not. He was.

Yes it does. Just because as a jede, the sith and 'darkness' were his enemy, it doesn't mean he was their enemy. Palpatine had plans for him, Anakin was no enemy to the sith.

Advent
Yes it does. Just because as a jede, the sith and 'darkness' were his enemy, it doesn't mean he was their enemy. Palpatine had plans for him, Anakin was no enemy to the sith.

As a Jedi, he was to combat the "darkness", whether it be Dark Jedi, or Dark Acolytes, or Sith - whatever. He went to stop Dooku, he did. He stopped Asajj, she is part of the "darkness". Palpatine had plans for him, great. Is Palpatine the only runner for darkness? I don't think so.

Jen'ari
No, but the sith is the epitome of darkness and all that is evil. Darth Sidious didn't see him as a foe, more of a tool that he would forge into the perfect sith. I wouldn't consider jedi Anakin a foe of the darkness, he was potentially their greatest ally - he would destroy the jedi and bring about a golden age for the sith. No contradiction Motoko.

Escape81
Kyle will win this. See: Advent (she's uber-hott).

That said, Kyle is another example of a video-game character. Honestly, if the fight took place inside a novel or a comic, I doubt Jerec's power would have been described as that phenomenal and if it were, Kyle would have had to have been more powerful than what he was shown as. Especially if Jerec can cut people off from the Force, and then destroy a galaxy.

That's my single problem with video games.

Blue_Hefner
No, but the sith is the epitome of darkness and all that is evil. Darth Sidious didn't see him as a foe, more of a tool that he would forge into the perfect sith. I wouldn't consider jedi Anakin a foe of the darkness, he was potentially their greatest ally - he would destroy the jedi and bring about a golden age for the sith. No contradiction Motoko.

Im glad someone else sees things the way I do.

Advent
Well, in the end he ended up destroying the Sith, too. Great ally, yes? If you go by the "prophecy", he is an enemy. And Dooku feels Anakin is an enemy as well, given his dialogue of "Which is precisely", Dooku said meditatively, "why it might be best if I were to kill him, instead". And again, he was a foe of the darkness for a time being. Fighting Asajj is proof enough, because as it says "the darkness", it's more than likely referring to any dark ideals, and any associated with it. Not Sidious singulary.

The dictionary defines "foe" as:

1. a person who feels enmity, hatred, or malice toward another; enemy: a bitter foe.
2. a military enemy; hostile army.
3. a person belonging to a hostile army or nation.
4. an opponent in a game or contest; adversary: a political foe.
5. a person who is opposed in feeling, principle, etc., to something: a foe to progress in civil rights.
6. a thing that is harmful to or destructive of something: Sloth is the foe of health.

Anakin does fit those descriptions as a "foe of darkness". He was opposed to the principles of the Sith, he is destructive to the Sith (by killing Sidious), and he was a military enemy by being associated with the Jedi. As Dooku does want to kill him, and feels it'd be best.

darthsith19
Which Kyle? NJO? DN? JA?

If it's NJO and beyond, he takes all three.
I agree eek!

Jen'ari
Well, in the end he ended up destroying the Sith, too. Great ally, yes? If you go by the "prophecy", he is an enemy. And Dooku feels Anakin is an enemy as well, given his dialogue of "Which is precisely", Dooku said meditatively, "why it might be best if I were to kill him, instead". And again, he was a foe of the darkness for a time being. Fighting Asajj is proof enough, because as it says "the darkness", it's more than likely referring to any dark ideals, and any associated with it. Not Sidious singulary.

The dictionary defines "foe" as:

1. a person who feels enmity, hatred, or malice toward another; enemy: a bitter foe.
2. a military enemy; hostile army.
3. a person belonging to a hostile army or nation.
4. an opponent in a game or contest; adversary: a political foe.
5. a person who is opposed in feeling, principle, etc., to something: a foe to progress in civil rights.
6. a thing that is harmful to or destructive of something: Sloth is the foe of health.

Anakin does fit those descriptions as a "foe of darkness". He was opposed to the principles of the Sith, he is destructive to the Sith (by killing Sidious), and he was a military enemy by being associated with the Jedi. As Dooku does want to kill him, and feels it'd be best.

Maybe so but the prophecy meant jack in the end. Palpatine came back, and the sith continued. Anakin didn't destroy the sith one bit. I mean he killed hundreds of jedi, yet because he finally killed one sith that would come back anyway... He caused far more destruction than he did good. If he had completely destroyed the sith and darkside, maybe so but he didn't.

Also, about Assaj and the other dark jedi, they were essentially extensions of Palpatine's 'will'. Killing and battling them doesn't make him a foe of the darkside because the sith that essentially controlled them, Darth Sidious didn't view him as one.

Really, the point is Advent that he caused far more destruction to the jedi and lightside than he did to the sith, and the main sith lord, the one behind the clone wars and the one who essentially controlled Dooku and all the dark jedi - the epitome of darkness viewed him as a potential ally that he would forge into his ultimate weapon.

Anakin doesn't come under that category. Not that it matters anyway as the statement is incredible. I just wanted to point out that there was no contradiction.

Advent
Maybe so but the prophecy meant jack in the end. Palpatine came back, and the sith continued. Anakin didn't destroy the sith one bit. I mean he killed hundreds of jedi, yet because he finally killed one sith that would come back anyway... He caused far more destruction than he did good. If he had completely destroyed the sith and darkside, maybe so but he didn't.

I always thought saving his son from being killed, the only future hope that the galaxy had, was redeeming enough. Had he not saved Luke, the galaxy would've been - quite frankly - f*cked. So, Star Wars beings of 4 BBY and on have Darth Vader to thank for essentially saving the galaxy by saving Luke.

Jen'ari
I always thought saving his son from being killed, the only future hope that the galaxy had, was redeeming enough. Had he not saved Luke, the galaxy would've been - quite frankly - f*cked. So, Star Wars beings of 4 BBY and on have Darth Vader to thank for essentially saving the galaxy by saving Luke.

Maybe so, but the actual credit goes to Luke and Luke alone.

Coleman Trebor
My completely solid and backed up proof as to why Vader tools this fool into oblivion.

Click?

Coleman Trebor
Wrong URL used... Ill find the real one.

Advent
Maybe so but the prophecy meant jack in the end. Palpatine came back, and the sith continued. Anakin didn't destroy the sith one bit.

Um, yeah he did destroy the Sith "one bit". Unless killing the last Sith to come for a decade isn't anything. He took out the Sith reign as the Emporer. Had he not done that the Rebellion would've been crushed, thus the Galactic Empire - run by Sith - would be back in total domination.

While in EU, he didn't completely destroy them - he still took Sidious out for a time. Long enough so that Luke and Leia could actually train at least.

My Buddha. Sidious isn't the darkness (in this context). Asajj was out to kill Anakin. She is part of the darkness, hence a "foe". Just because Sidious wanted it to be so, doesn't mean he wasn't an enemy of any other Darksider.

Okay? What does any of this have to do with the fact he was still an enemy of other Darkside beings? Is Sidious the only "darkness"? Obviously not in that context. He was, at a time, an enemy. There's really nothing more to it.

And even if he caused more destruction to the Jedi than the Sith, how does that change the fact - at one time - he was, indeed, an enemy? It doesn't. If I join the U.S. Army for two months and kill Buddha knows who, and then become a traitor and join the opposition later - I was still an enemy at one point in time. Especially if a member of the opposition tried to murder me.

Yes, because Luke alone stopped Sidious' Force storm, right?

Advent
Eh, whatever, I can see what you mean by that. However, I don't fully agree, though, your explanation does have merit to it. Either way, doesn't matter - still hyperbolic.

Jen'ari
'Um, yeah he did destroy the Sith "one bit". Unless killing the last Sith to come for a decade isn't anything. He took out the Sith reign as the Emperor. Had he not done that the Rebellion would've been crushed, thus the Galactic Empire - run by Sith - would be back in total domination.'

1. Palpatine came back, stronger than ever.
2.The sith with Lumiya also continued.
3. He didn't bring balance.
4. Oh, and preventing the rebellion from being crushed some how redeems his purging of the jedi?

'My Buddha. Sidious isn't the darkness (in this context). Asajj was out to kill Anakin. She is part of the darkness, hence a "foe". Just because Sidious wanted it to be so, doesn't mean he wasn't an enemy of any other Darksider.'

The point is, Assaj was a pawn and 'extension of will'. Palpatine controlled Dooku, and thus basically controlled all of the dark jedi. Palpatine didn't view him as a foe, the fact that one of his lackeys did means jack.

'Okay? What does any of this have to do with the fact he was still an enemy of other Darkside beings? Is Sidious the only "darkness"? Obviously not in that context. He was, at a time, an enemy. There's really nothing more to it.'

The point is, he was more of an ally (potentially) to the darkness than a foe on a relative scale. Just because he may have briefly been a foe to a few minor darksiders, he was a potential ally to the epitome of darkness and he was going to purge the jedi and bring the sith into a golden age. Palpatine basically = darkness. He had plans for Anakin, Anakin was his last hope you could say. I say he's more of an ally to the darkness than a foe when you balance everything out.

'And even if he caused more destruction to the Jedi than the Sith, how does that change the fact - at one time - he was, indeed, an enemy? It doesn't. If I join the U.S. Army for two months and kill Buddha knows who, and then become a traitor and join the opposition later - I was still an enemy at one point in time. Especially if a member of the opposition tried to murder me.'

Please, that would be like including Exar Kun in that list.
The point is, Palpatine - the epitome of darkness and the sith that controlled pretty much every dark jedi that appeared in the clone wars viewed his as a potential ally and had plans for him. Even fighting dark jedi such as Assaj Ventress was bringing him closer to what Palpatine had planned for him. He was hardly an enemy to the darkness even as a jedi and was potentially the darkness' greatest weapon. You see, the difference between your analogy and this is that Palpatine already had plans for Anakin and viewed him as an ally before Anakin joined him.

'Yes, because Luke alone stopped Sidious' Force storm, right?'

I was speaking in terms of Luke and Vader, of course Luke had help from others.

Jen'ari
Eh, whatever, I can see what you mean by that. However, I don't fully agree, though, your explanation does have merit to it. Either way, doesn't matter - still hyperbolic.

True, it doesn't really matter either way.

Advent
EDIT: Oh, f*ck it. This is boring.

Jen'ari
Yay!! I beat Advent. rock

Advent
Um, okay? Good for you? laughing Not like it makes you credible in any way.

Jen'ari
I'd say I get kudos for that.

Advent
4. Oh, and preventing the rebellion from being crushed some how redeems his purging of the jedi?

1.) So what? Had he not destroyed Sidious at that moment, the Darkside of the Force would've completely taken over the galaxy. Had he not benchpressed Sidious into a reactor core, Luke would've been killed. So, he did destroy the Sith "one bit" - like I said - destroying Sidious for a near decade, and allowing Luke to survive so he could combat future Sith.
2.) And? He still did destroy the guy you consider to be "the darkness" for a time being.
3.) According to the movie, he did. In any case, what does that have to do with the fact through his act of redemption - Sidious was able to be destroyed because Luke lived.
4.) Um, saving the galaxy for years to come does. He may have destroyed the Jedi, but the New Jedi Order has Vader to thank for the fact their Supreme Master is alive.

Is that why Asajj attempts to kill Anakin? You're acting as if Palpatine is "the darkness". In this context, he is clearly not. So, why does you keep acting as if he is? If he was, at a point, an enemy of Asajj - he was an enemy of the darkness. Palpatine didn't view him as an enemy, but he certainly wasn't an ally at that point in time, therefore we can conclude - at a time - he was an enemy. "Foe" is described as "being on the opposing side of military". Anakin was a Jedi, not a Sith. And he, himself, considered the Darkside his enemy. It also says "opposing feeling, principles, etc.". The darkness itself was a foe of Anakin by this definition given the clear cut fact Anakin didn't believe in the Darkside's beliefs at a point. Practically up until half of ROTS, and even when Palpatine give his secret up, Anakin doesn't do it for the principles, he does it to save his wife - as he believed that to be the only way.

This is really all I'm going to address. But, in the context given about Yoda's quote "the darkness" is not just Palpatine, clearly referring to anything related to darkside ideals, and those associated with it, ergo if he was an enemy - even briefly - of a Darksider, he was then an enemy of "the darkness". Regardless if he actually ended up joining the opposition, or caused more destruction. The darkness is not limited to just Palpatine, nor just the Sith. Obviously it includes a broader scale. And if you do go by the definition of "opposed in feelings, principles, etc. to something" Anakin clearly is a "foe" of the darkness itself.

I'd say I get kudos for that.

Uh, no. You get "kudos" if you defeated me in an actual versus debate. Talking about a friggin' contradiction is not very impressive, seeing as my expertise is matches, not views of darkness and light. If it was, there'd be many people who get "kudos". Obviously, you only get glory if you prove your worth in a versus debate. Which, of course, you cannot do. Unless you're up to the challenge, Ulic vs. Kyle perhaps.

Advent
And I'm ending this debate with:

lol, not that I'm trying to back out of this or anything MOKOTO, but I really don't have the energy to start a debate with someone who replies in such big segments like you. If the source of the debate was something that I really firmly believed in, maybe, but it wasn't.

So, before you go on some parade, hiring an entire circus to celebrate some odd, weird thing you think you accomplished because I said I don't want to continue - realize you have done the same before. And like I said, your points do hold some merit, but they hardly provide a "defeat". I'm just too tired to continue, and like said - bored, as this debate is insignificant (likewise with the title of "Ancient"wink.

ESB Vader

no1) palpatine reached his full potential by ROTS, he only learned more techniques like the force storm and ancient sith techniques, that only made him more powerful in a way he mastered so many techniques.

3, vader did bring balance, he crippled the sith which allowed luke to train and become very very strong, so stronge to destroy the sith. he destroyed the sith allowing the jedi to rise to defeat the sith, thats balance

4. small answer, yes because luke forgave him and so did leia after a time. if he had not killed sidious, the rebels would be crushed

last but not least, TPM sidious saber skills r greater than DE sidious because he still practises while DE palpatine had not practised for 6 years

Advent

"There is a hint in the movie that there was a Sith Lord who had the power to create life. But it's left unsaid: Is Anakin a product of a super-Sith who influenced the Midichlorians to create him, or is he simply created by the Midichlorians to bring forth a prophecy, or was he created by the Force through the Midichlorians? It's left up to the audience to decide. How he was born ultimately has no relationship to how he dies, because in the end, the prophecy is true: Balance comes back to the Force."

-- George Lucas, Rolling Stone Magazine, June 2005.

ESB Vader
"There is a hint in the movie that there was a Sith Lord who had the power to create life. But it's left unsaid: Is Anakin a product of a super-Sith who influenced the Midichlorians to create him, or is he simply created by the Midichlorians to bring forth a prophecy, or was he created by the Force through the Midichlorians? It's left up to the audience to decide. How he was born ultimately has no relationship to how he dies, because in the end, the prophecy is true: Balance comes back to the Force."

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jen'ari

That would be an example of Lucas disregarding the EU, as the sith came back.

Master_Starbuck

yettoh
kyle easy in wikepedia it says his saber skills supasses anyones even skywalkers

Advent
Originally posted by Master_Starbuck
LOL, Advent is a F@ggOt.

Oh yeah, I just got back from my workplace and Im already typing down my reponse to your pathetic post. fish

Um, Starbuck - you're not a good debater. And no ones cares what you say. Also, reported. It's humor at best when you consider none of your posts contain any actual bearing to the fight, but include stuff like "LOL ANAKIN WILL MAKE HIM HIS MOP!!:!:!:!:!:".

ESB Vader
Originally posted by yettoh
kyle easy in wikepedia it says his saber skills supasses anyones even skywalkers

really? idk bout that but people claim wiki is edited by any1 but i doubt thats true, if so the admin or who the hell ever will lock the page

kamikz
Yes, it is not a source at all.

ESB Vader
partially it can be, just that check other sources too to make sure nothing is edited, so far i checked, darth banes info is clean, no shit added

"That would be an example of Lucas disregarding the EU, as the sith came back."- jenari

well GL is the god creator of star wars, his words can over write anything the other makers say, hell even if GL said that r2d2 was the most powerful of all the beings and droids then hell so be it.

kamikz
It's not a source, it's a place for information. However, if something unsupported is put there, it is not confirmed as a source...

ESB Vader
unsupported by whom and i cant find any actual online source

yettoh
in wikepedia it does say that kyle surpasses luke in saber power
best swordsman in lukes new order

kamikz
Where did wikipedia get that info? Well certainley not from any source in the books or EU. I remember having 3 very biased fans of Kyle here on KMC a while ago, it is possible that they, or any other fanboy wrote that on wikipedia. They insisted on Kyle being the best lightsaber duellist.

yettoh
well you have a point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.