current venom suit with Eddie vs Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Ok the current venom suit has carnage inside him who is class 50 and he absorbed a clone symbiote which was just as strong as Venom and his host is Eddie Brock the best Venom Vs Toxin

juggernaut66666
Bump

juggernaut66666
Bumpty Bump

juggernaut66666
Imo Venom 7/10

ankur29
isn't toxin class 75 and didn't he kick carnages ass?

juggernaut66666
the current venom suit has carnage inside him who is class 50 and he absorbed a clone symbiote which was just as strong as Venom and his host is Eddie Brock

ankur29
thats 72 tons altogther still ,absorbing symbiotes does not necessarily mean he has the strength of combined symbiotes?

juggernaut66666
Of course it does and Venom has showings farabove class 11 he is atleast class 20 he beat scream who is class 35 with 3 punches

Dinalfos
It probably does mean that. Plus, with two different symbiotes merged, there's always the chance of further evolution.

ankur29
that does not mean he is stronger , captain america kicked spiderman's ass in civil war but he isnt as strong , wolverine beat hulk he is not as strong as him.
namor beat hulk namor and he is not as stronger or as strong as hulk.
iron man beat hulk that does not make him stronger.................

Dinalfos
Merged Venom might be stronger, but that doesn't mean he's going to beat him. That's what you're saying, right? I agree.

juggernaut66666
his lifting feats are way above class 11 like he lifts a bulldozer with ease im spiderman 362 a bulldozer weighs about 60-70 tons and that was original venom im not saying original is class 60-70 but he is way over class 11

ankur29
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Of course it does and Venom has showings farabove class 11 he is at least class 20 he beat scream who is class 35 with 3 punches

reagrdless of the feats placing him well above class 20 the foolish handbook wruters still leave him at 11tons ( What the f**k? What the f**k? )

even if they did the new stats they would not make it above 72 tons beacuse it would contardict thier previous handbooks ( i wish they do make him that strong though cause venom could be a heavy hitter according to the papers aswell).

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dinalfos
It probably does mean that. Plus, with two different symbiotes merged, there's always the chance of further evolution.
Why not venom is far more expiriemced then Toxic

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by ankur29
reagrdless of the feats placing him well above class 20 the folish handbook wruters still leave him at 11tons ( What the f**k? What the f**k? )

even if they did the new stats they would not make it above 72 tons beacuse it would contardict thier previous handbooks ( i wish they do make him that strong though cause venom could be a heavy hitter according to the papers aswell).
yeah then at your statement Namor is still class 75 which he is not

Dinalfos
Why not venom is far more expiriemced then Toxic

I know. He CAN beat him. I'd say 6 or 7/10. But Toxin ain't no slouch either.

Edit: wait, did you quote the wrong post?

ankur29
all the guys have feats like wolverine has feats that make him well over 800lbs :wtf it can be easily suggested that wolverine is superghhuman strength (he lifts a shark whcih looks like a great white which weighs 2000lbs -4000lbs and throws it with ease , and he lifts trees etc)

spidey coudl lift over 10 tons during his classic powers

namor lifted a ship & sumbarine thats thousands of tons yet he is 85/100 tons at maximum potential

juggernaut66666
I know. He CAN beat him. I'd say 6 or 7/10. But Toxin ain't no slouch either.

Edit: wait, did you quote the wrong post?
yeah toxin is very strong he beat carnage like a kid but so did venom more than 3 times carnage's luck was the spidey stopped venom from killing him plus this venom has carnage inside him and another venom symbiote and Toxin got owned by spidey cause he was a noob

juggernaut66666
all the guys have feats like wolverine has feats that make him well over 800lbs :wtf it can be easily suggested that wolverine is superghhuman strength (he lifts a shark whcih looks like a great white which weighs 2000lbs -4000lbs and throws it with ease , and he lifts trees etc)

spidey coudl lift over 10 tons during his classic powers

namor lifted a ship & sumbarine thats thousands of tons yet he is 85/100 tons at maximum potential
because hand book statuses haven't been changed so far it is pathetic they have only changed there pics like ultimate venom is stated as strong as 616 he is not nearly as strong as him
BTW 2005 Hulk universe handbook steted Maestro as class75-100 his Basic strenght supposed to be class 200

ankur29
honestly i think the handbooks should update their stats to the following

thing class 100 tons(maybe exces)
colossus class 100 tons(maybe excess)
namor excess 100 tons
iron man class 100 tons(maybe excess)
venom class 70-80 tons
spiderman class 20-25 tons
captain america 1000-2000lbs(maybe 1 ton)
wolverine (1-2 tons)
hulk class 100 tons when calm

thats how id write it according to the feats.............what do you think?

juggernaut66666
BTW 2005 Hulk universe handbook stated Maestro as class75-100 his Basic strenght supposed to be class 200

ankur29
i knwo tehy had hulks base strength at 70 when calm i have recently checked around and it is 90 tons

Dinalfos
yeah toxin is very strong he beat carnage like a kid but so did venom more than 3 times carnage's luck was the spidey stopped venom from killing him plus this venom has carnage inside him and another venom symbiote and Toxin got owned by spidey cause he was a noob

Sure, but Toxin has been shown to improve. He's still nowhere near Eddie's experience and combat intelligence, but he can manage now.

Normal Venom, though, shouldn't logically stand a chance against him. The difference is too overwhelming.

juggernaut66666
i knwo tehy had hulks base strength at 70 when calm i have recently checked around and it is 90 tons
this is maestro who's is stated as class 200 in the hanbook he is class75-100

Dinalfos
Maestro's base strength is class 100, as there is no such thing as class 200.

ankur29
yeah but his base strength is greater due to excess radiation

juggernaut66666
Hulk is stated as inderstrutible which me he can't be wounded but he can

juggernaut66666
Sure, but Toxin has been shown to improve. He's still nowhere near Eddie's experience and combat intelligence, but he can manage now.

Normal Venom, though, shouldn't logically stand a chance against him. The difference is too overwhelming.
Yeah i know normal venom shouldn't have a chance against him but spidey beaten him down in seconds which was pretty stupid

juggernaut66666
ok back to topic who wins?
Imo venom 6-7/10

Dinalfos
yeah but his base strength is greater due to excess radiation

Maestro's is compared to that of prof. Hulk, since he's basically an evolved version of him. Prof. Hulk is class 100 at base, with an unknown upperlimit. For all we know, Maestro could lift in excess of 100.000 tons at his base.

ankur29
he isn't stated as indestructudle he is under 7 for durability for a healing factor , class 7 means virtually indestructable this was true when hulk firrst came out he was literally indestructable like juggeranut but they took it away and gave him a healing factor

juggernaut66666
Maestro's is compared to that of prof. Hulk, since he's basically an evolved version of him. Prof. Hulk is class 100 at base, with an unknown upperlimit. For all we know, Maestro could lift in excess of 100.000 tons at his base.
yeah but weakend juggernaut was stated above class 100 so maestro too should have been stated above class 100

ankur29

thats what i thought

ankur29
ok guys we are moving away from the topic

venom should be class 70 to 80 tons but teh hanbook writers will refuse eddie this

juggernaut66666
2005 hulk handbook
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5874/2ro9.th.jpg

Dinalfos
That must have been a mistake. You can't be twice as strong as prof. Hulk and STILL be in the 70 ton range. That's impossible.

juggernaut66666
2005 hulk handbook

ankur29
2005 hulk handbook

that is so shit , 3000 degress farenheit pfft how hot is human torches full power nova flame

juggernaut66666
that is so shit , 3000 degress farenheit pfft how hot is human torches full power nova flame
as I said he is stated indestructible so IMO handbooks suck big time

ankur29
i knwo what your saying but the handbook wrtiers woudl not place venom at teh strength lvel he should be at

those handbook writers deserve a wedgie

Dinalfos
I'd say Venom is, at his peak, 60-70 tons.

juggernaut66666
i knwo what your saying but the handbook wrtiers woudl not place venom at teh strength lvel he should be at

those handbook writers deserve a wedgie
Yeah i know

juggernaut66666
I'd say Venom is, at his peak, 60-70 tons.
if we count it as carnage(class 50)+Venom(class11)+venom(class11)= class72 + Eddie's Strenght

ankur29
okay venom should be class 75 tons thats the most reasonable stat

heck id be happy if they make him class 50+ tons

juggernaut66666
BTW Toxin was handled by venom and carnage (together class 61)

juggernaut66666
okay venom should be class 75 tons thats the most reasonable stat

heck id be happy if they make him class 50+ tons
There is a site where he is stated as class 50 but it is not marvelsad

ankur29
i've cn that site if only it was marvel

venom is the better more experienced fighter and possibly more durable so he may win given taht he isnt written at 11tons but something around 50tons

Jyppe
Bulldozers don't usually weigh 60- 70 tons.. Venom is max 60 tons, I'm not sure where you guys are getting 70 and 80 tons from.. There hasn't been any evidences that Venom's Strength increased after he ate the Carnage symbiote, it seems it kinda weakened him as it "attacked" him while he had Spider-man at his knees. 25 + 25 = 50.

There really hasn't been any feats either..

thedude1948
BTW Toxin was handled by venom and carnage (together class 61)

Actually it was the other way around Toxin beat them both at the same time.

Toxin can beat any Symbiote, He is stronger than any of the other ones, and he gives control to his host Patrick Mulligan who is an ex-cop (so I'd say he is as experienced as any of the other symbiotes.)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by thedude1948
Actually it was the other way around Toxin beat them both at the same time.

Toxin can beat any Symbiote, He is stronger than any of the other ones, and he gives control to his host Patrick Mulligan who is an ex-cop (so I'd say he is as experienced as any of the other symbiotes.)
Do you know what you are talking about?
1.Toxin was almost killed by venom and carnage
2.Spiderman has beaten toxin cause he doesn't have expirience

thedude1948
1.Spiderman was about to get killed by Venom and Carnage until Toxin came in and slapped them around alittle, until Venom and Carnage both were running away from him.

2.That was only when Patrick Mulligan LET Toxin have full control for awhile, so that doesnt count.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by thedude1948
1.Spiderman was about to get killed by Venom and Carnage until Toxin came in and slapped them around alittle, until Venom and Carnage both were running away from him.

2.That was only when Patrick Mulligan LET Toxin have full control for awhile, so that doesnt count.
read venom vs carnage then comeback

thedude1948
read venom vs carnage then comeback

Im not the one who forgot what happened.

juggernaut66666
yes you are wait i will post it

thedude1948
Okay I just read it again just for you, Venom and Carnage had the Upperhand in the first fight, but in their second Toxin had them running for their lives.

juggernaut66666
no spiderman and black cat were fighting venom and toxin was fighting carnage

ankur29
Originally posted by Jyppe
Bulldozers don't usually weigh 60- 70 tons.. Venom is max 60 tons, I'm not sure where you guys are getting 70 and 80 tons from.. There hasn't been any evidences that Venom's Strength increased after he ate the Carnage symbiote, it seems it kinda weakened him as it "attacked" him while he had Spider-man at his knees. 25 + 25 = 50.

where we got it from was venom classsic(11tons)+ venom clone(11tons) +carnage suit(50 tons) = 72 tons i was saying 70 to 80 as writers tend to put feats of strength between a certain range

juggernaut66666

1 A bulldozer does weigh 70 tons cause ichecked it that is why i said 70 tons
2.when venom absorbed the other venom he became stronger so i think he must became stronger after he absorbed carnage who is (class 50 not 25) and the hybrid became uberstrong cause he absorbed atleast 4 symbiotes by your statement he would have stayed the same strenght level

Jyppe
1 A bulldozer does weigh 70 tons cause ichecked it that is why i said 70 tons
2.when venom absorbed the other venom he became stronger so i think he must became stronger after he absorbed carnage who is (class 50 not 25) and the hybrid became uberstrong cause he absorbed atleast 4 symbiotes by your statement he would have stayed the same strenght level

1. As far as I remember that Bulldozer wasn't a very big one, lightest ones weight around 8 tons.. Biggest ones over 100 tons. But it wasn't very big. Can you post the screenshot again?

2. There were NONE evidences that Venom grew in strength when he absorbed the Carnage symbiote. Nor there have been any strength feats for the double symbiote one either. Hybrid is uberstrong? He was like 35 tonner. That doesn't make him uberstrong.. Besides, he had 4 different symbiotes.. He didn't have a "same" strength, all of the symbiotes merged somehow..

juggernaut66666
1. As far as I remember that Bulldozer wasn't a very big one, lightest ones weight around 8 tons.. Biggest ones over 100 tons. But it wasn't very big. Can you post the screenshot again?

2. There were NONE evidences that Venom grew in strength when he absorbed the Carnage symbiote. Nor there have been any strength feats for the double symbiote one either. Hybrid is uberstrong? He was like 35 tonner. That doesn't make him uberstrong.. Besides, he had 4 different symbiotes.. He didn't have a "same" strength, all of the symbiotes merged somehow..
yeah carnage is stated as class 50 so the hybrid must be stronger

juggernaut66666
When venom absorbed the other venom he said "Finally we have become more so much more "
That means something i think and by your statement the Hybrid would have only the strenght of 1 symbiote

Jyppe
Carnage is stronger than Hybrid. Case closed. Hybrid's strength never was super duper hyper..

Do you have any evidences that VEnom got +50 ton strength when he absorbed the Carnage Symbiote..?

Sam Z
I don't think Marvel actually counts that story where Venom absorbed Carnage because in further stories Kassidy clearly has his original symbiote. But long before any upgrades Venom showed strength feats FAR above class 11 and he was pretty much equel to Carnage judging by their fights, now he conciderably became twice stronger. Toxin was badly owned by Venom and Carnage so i believe upgraded Venom can beat him.

Jyppe
Carnage got another symbiote exactly like the previous one from the negative zone.. Talk about stupid plot twists.

Sam Z
Yeah, but in time Marvel writers forgot about it because symbiote that Kassidy had in his latest appearances was clearly Venom's spawn.dontgetit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.