Turok the dinosaur hunter vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Turok the dinosaur hunter vs Predator

fight in a jungle

who wins?

PS: a friend told me to summit this.

braz
lol wow this is a really good fight. in fact i think i already made this thread in the game versus forum. but regardless. i gotta say Pred takes it due to better technology, particuarly: cloak. although Turok definitely has the better weaponz, but unless Turoks equipped with some infared thermal goggles or somethin, which ive never known him to on the games. but i could be wrong, but then Pred takes this.

cool fight though. smile

endrict
there is a turok comic.

Darth Martin
pred wins they are stronger, faster, better fighter, and better tech.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Darth Martin
pred wins they are stronger, faster, better fighter, and better tech.

Stronger- yes.
Faster- equal, Preds arent very fast.
Better fighter- Elders yes, rank and file Preds no, you underestimate the Turok.
Better Tech- Yes, but it is negated by the magic/cosmic weapons Turok has, like the Nuke, Chronosceptor, Fusion cannon, Dark Matter Cube, ect.

Pred wins 7/10, whoever gets hit first loses, as the plasmacaster would be lethal, but many of the Turoks weapons are much more powerful and would be lethal to the Pred. Preds cloak gives him the advantage.

Tassadar
Wait, which turok is this, and how many ressurections does he get? If its Joshua or Tal Set, what I said stands, but all the other Turoks suck.

King_Mungi
Turok's suck? far far from it. A Turok that has excess to all his weapons would destroy a Predator.

Tassadar
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Turok's suck? far far from it. A Turok that has excess to all his weapons would destroy a Predator.

I meant suck in comparison to those two. Tal Set was the best, he was the Native american from the Turok: Dinosaur Hunter and Turok: Evolution, and had access to weapons like the Paricle Accelerator, Fusion Cannon, Chronosceptor, Dark Matter Cube, and such that would kill anyone weaker than the Hulk in one shot. Joshua was the one from the second game, and many of the comics, who had a weaker weapons set, but much more dangerous enemies, including creatures just like the Predators (they had plasma guns on their arms, claws, cloaking, self destruct, and high resistance to damage), only more organized and they fought in numbers.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by endrict
there is a turok comic.

Doesn't matter.

Please read the forum rules for further guidelines, but everyone has had a comic or two. They have to be primarily a comic character (which turok isn't) or the forum would be swamped with even more threads than it is.

Sorry. Closing.

Tron
Ummmm, I hate to overrule you Digi, but Turok has been with Valiant Comics since the 1950's (the same company that had X-O Manowar). I assume you thought of the game when you saw this, but the game's based off of many comics that the character has.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tassadar
I meant suck in comparison to those two. Tal Set was the best, he was the Native american from the Turok: Dinosaur Hunter and Turok: Evolution, and had access to weapons like the Paricle Accelerator, Fusion Cannon, Chronosceptor, Dark Matter Cube, and such that would kill anyone weaker than the Hulk in one shot. Joshua was the one from the second game, and many of the comics, who had a weaker weapons set, but much more dangerous enemies, including creatures just like the Predators (they had plasma guns on their arms, claws, cloaking, self destruct, and high resistance to damage), only more organized and they fought in numbers.

Question have you read the comics? as all the stuff you mentioned that the Predators have don't matter much to the arsenal of the Turok. The Nuke or the brain borer would destory any Predator

Thanos_1971
Since the 50's?..dammmmmmmmmm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Since the 50's?..dammmmmmmmmm

Yep,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turok

MightyEInherjar
Preds 7-8/10

Especially if you're taking top tier Turok and top tier Predators. The Yautja love to give themselves less equipment than needed to make their hunts as challenging as possible for them, depending on game.

I'd have to see more scans and info on Comic Turok than a wiki can provide.

Tassadar
Question have you read the comics? as all the stuff you mentioned that the Predators have don't matter much to the arsenal of the Turok. The Nuke or the brain borer would destory any Predator

Which were both Joshuas weapons in the 2nd game. And I said that the Turok is better armed, and many weapons would 1 hit kill the Predator. That doesnt matter if he cant fire any of them before having his head shot off by the Predators speargun(a sniper rifle sort of weapon). The cerebral bore has to lock on, and the Nuke takes time to charge.

And yes I have read the comics, just not the older ones because they are hard to find.

King_Mungi
Which were both Joshuas weapons in the 2nd game. And I said that the Turok is better armed, and many weapons would 1 hit kill the Predator. That doesnt matter if he cant fire any of them before having his head shot off by the Predators speargun(a sniper rifle sort of weapon). The cerebral bore has to lock on, and the Nuke takes time to charge.

And yes I have read the comics, just not the older ones because they are hard to find.

They don't take a long time to charge, such as the scropion missiles once shot automatically lock on in mid-flight. Turok has been going against some badass opponents that would annihilate a Predator. Turok also has a speargun, and a sniper rifle, a tec-bow, etc. etc.

Tassadar
They don't take a long time to charge, such as the scropion missiles once shot automatically lock on in mid-flight. Turok has been going against some badass opponents that would annihilate a Predator. Turok also has a speargun, and a sniper rifle, a tec-bow, etc. etc.

A lot of what Turok fights is more dangerous than a Predator. But Turok cant see a cloaked Pred, and if the Pred knows that if he lets Turok see him he would be 4ssfu#%3d, he would just snipe him like I said. Turok is probably a better shot than most Preds, but it boils down to Turok cant see the Pred to shoot him, but the Pred doesnt have that problem. Take away the cloaking tech and Turok takes it 9.5/10.

King_Mungi
A lot of what Turok fights is more dangerous than a Predator. But Turok cant see a cloaked Pred, and if the Pred knows that if he lets Turok see him he would be 4ssfu#%3d, he would just snipe him like I said. Turok is probably a better shot than most Preds, but it boils down to Turok cant see the Pred to shoot him, but the Pred doesnt have that problem. Take away the cloaking tech and Turok takes it 9.5/10.

Why not he has infrared and various other scanning devices as well, and even his own personal cloaking equioment.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tron
Ummmm, I hate to overrule you Digi, but Turok has been with Valiant Comics since the 1950's (the same company that had X-O Manowar). I assume you thought of the game when you saw this, but the game's based off of many comics that the character has.

mad

Nah, it's cool. Didn't know anything was before the game.

Mider999
turok has better tech i dont see pred with portable rocket launchers, or self destructing robots, or those nuclear weapons, has predator beat anything like a purlin, those giant ape like beings, that can cause sysmic shocks when punching the ground, or wear those gauntlets that shoot fireballs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.