superman vs goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
here's a fight i havent seen in a while

B dot Rob
prepare to have the topic closed :/ though I think in-character Goku wins a majority and out of character Superman curb stomps him.

lando005
aww come on we can let this last just a little while longer

Scarlet315
at ss2 i think goku would be close to supes strength and then all goku has to do is reach ss4

David_Richards
Read Wizard magazine, they did this fight and superman dies to Goku from one Kamea----- however the F**K its spelt.

lando005
norman goku would be on par with sups and a ssj goku would be on par with a sundiped sups so 2 and higher and sups goes down for the count

Blanka
lol i made the same thread a long time

Big Sexy
mad

lando005
like i said a havent seen this thread in a while soo i decided to bring it back...that and i never heard of a conclusive winner

Blanka
goku turning into super saiyan 4 is too much for superman

hulkrulz
Pre Crisis Supes could match SSJ4 Goku in strength and that's about it, maybe speed goku would just blast him to pieces

lando005
that brings up a good point pc sups and ssj 4 goku would be about even ss4 sups may even be more powerful tha pc sups but he has a 20 min time limit could ssj4 sups beat pc sups within that limit

B dot Rob
SSJ 4 Goku had trouble lifting up a building :l

Bol Gath
If it's post crisis sups goku WILL rape superman and then use him as toilet paper... but pre crisis is different story... pre crisis superman would make goku his but(t)ler!!!

pre crisis sups vs goku = sups 9-10/10

post crisis sups vs goku = goku 9-10/10

thedude1948
Every version of Superman beats whatever version of gukoo or whatever

General Kon-El
Originally posted by thedude1948
Every version of Superman beats whatever version of gukoo or whatever co-sign

Darth Martin
Superman is superior to Goku in every possible way except for energy projection and fighting ability.

B dot Rob
And arguably durability.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by B dot Rob
And arguably durability. Nah, Superman beats Goku in durability. Goku takes senzu-beans and Superman is invulnerable.

magneto1992
Superman beats, him will kill him before he goes into SS due to super speed

B dot Rob
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Nah, Superman beats Goku in durability. Goku takes senzu-beans and Superman is durable.

I wouldn't say that I mean in the very beginning of Z his brother laughed off a moonbuster level blast.

David_Richards
All goku has to do is fire one blast and supes is burned up as i said Wizard Magazine already did this one and both a DC guy and a Manga guy agreed.

B dot Rob
I should do a DBZ respect thread. But I don't think it'd be allowed on the comic forums.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Nah, Superman beats Goku in durability. Goku takes senzu-beans and Superman is invulnerable. edit

B dot Rob
What does eating senzu's have to do with anything?

thedude1948
Superman is way too fast and strong for Gukoo, and a better fighter.

Darth Martin
Better fighter?

thedude1948
yes

Darth Martin
What the f**k?

Innerhype
Originally posted by thedude1948
Superman is way too fast and strong for Gukoo, and a better fighter.

Better fighter? heh, I think not..

Goku at his best level takes this hands-down in a curbstomp.

thedude1948
from the little DBZ I have seen, all he does is stand around doing nothing. Superman speedblitzes him into another galaxy.

Darth Martin
Goku being a better fighter will not matter when his opponet is stronger, faster, smarter, and more expirienced than him.

David_Richards
Originally posted by David_Richards
All goku has to do is fire one blast and supes is burned up as i said Wizard Magazine already did this one and both a DC guy and a Manga guy agreed.

Already decided, read above.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by B dot Rob
What does eating senzu's have to do with anything? It shows Goku tires and is vulnerable where Superman doesn't tire and is invulnerable. wink

Innerhype
Originally posted by David_Richards

I second this.

A stray blast from Goku could easily destroy the earth. A focused attack would vaporize Superman

thedude1948
doesnt it take gukoo an episode and a half to shoot some fireball, he would be dead before he can do that.

Innerhype
His Spirit bomb takes a while but some episodes only span the timeframe of a few mintues.

That happened far too much during the Freezer fight.

Tron
Originally posted by lando005
here's a fight i havent seen in a while

That's because it's not suppose to be done.

aww come on we can let this last just a little while longer

Nope.

like i said a havent seen this thread in a while soo i decided to bring it back...that and i never heard of a conclusive winner

That's cause there never will be, it's too difficult to debate this, and it won't be long before the fanboy rants and trolling start.

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.