Hidden Potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
Who as a character would you like to see get more comic book time and more character development?

outavodka
Speedball>eh just think about it
Nightcrawler
Raven
Rachel "MarvelGirl"
Wiccan
Cyborg
Impulse/Kidflash/flash/bart watever we call him these days
Nocturne
THE ENTIRE RUNAWAYS GROUP
il think of more later

Dinalfos
I always loved Prowler, he's on of my favorite Spiderman associates. Too he wasn't developed to his full potential.

B dot Rob
Faith

jumpmann
Wolverine.

Or Batman.

No definitely Wolverine.

kenobi
I would love to see a Wildcat series and some character developement. I would also love to see a Colossus series.

ankur29
more hulk , without him losing to weaker guys and PIS fight

Sub_Mariner
Juggernaut and some Sentry feats.

grey fox
Originally posted by ankur29
more hulk , without him losing to weaker guys and PIS fight

Ankur , just because Hulk lost to The Void there's no reason to harp on about 'ol Mean and Green every post.

ankur29
no i did not mean that , i meant thinks like him getting ko'ed by spiderman , iron man etc and snakes and falling trucks

although the vouid thing did not seem right either

Dinkus Mayhem
Iceman, for a character who is supposedly Omega level he gets owned a lot. It has been stated that he needs more time and practice to understand his power, and I would really love to see him reach that potential.

He could be a really cool and powerful character if onlyit was given the attention it needs.

pr1983
Originally posted by kenobi
I would love to see a Wildcat series and some character developement. I would also love to see a Colossus series.

There was a Colossus Series... t'was ok, nothing to write home about though...

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Who as a character would you like to see get more comic book time and more character development?

Do I really have to say it?

no expression

aton_ra
Egyptian gods and Hindu gods (especially set and Vishnu)

AcousticDoc
Ironfist.

H. S. 6
Off the top of my head:

Nightcrawler
Sentry (needs to live up to his hype)
Morlun
Spider-Woman (original)
Toxin
Ultimate Carnage (needs to be way more developed, as a character)
Ultimate Black Cat (such great interaction with Peter)
Ultimate Daredevil (give him an ongoing, already!)

There's more, I just have to think of them...

Scoobless
I was going to make the glaringly obvious Wolverine joke.... but someone beat me to it ... sad

I'd like to see something done with Puma he's been one of the few spider-rogues to stradle the line between hero and villain fairly convincingly... he could still go either way

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Scoobless
I was going to make the glaringly obvious Wolverine joke.... but someone beat me to it ... sad

I'd like to see something done with Puma he's been one of the few spider-rogues to stradle the line between hero and villain fairly convincingly... he could still go either way

Yes. Definitely. That's one I forgot.

Puma for sure. thumb up

Brutacus
Beast, he has been upgraded from almost the first time they showed him, only in x-factor his strenght and agility where shown, these day's he looks more like a guy in blue lion suit, they say with every mutation he had he became stronger, or atleast better.
Still they list him as a 2 tonner, which by now he should be far above the 2 ton, I mean iff he could break free from apocalypse ship who tried to restrain him, and later create a earth quake, a local one but still he did create a earth quake by only hitting the ground with his fists, and later k.o a 10 tonner with 2 blows, in my book your above 2 ton.
And wenn did they show his agility??
Wenn he was in the avengers he was suppose to be the most agile one of the group.

These day's they never show him do a impressive thing anymore.
I know he's a doctor but still they could show him workout in a gym or the danger room. mad

R.O.T. Yahman
Metamorpho
The Ray
Taskmaster
Gladiator
Tempest
The New Gods
The Ultra Marines (If they are alive ?)
The Sandman

Sub_Mariner
I would like to see the Illuminati Fight as a team.

ankur29
definately gladiator.......he becoming a joke .......
says in homer's voice "oh look at me im so powerful yet i am not confident,thats why people are so good at giving me wedgies and insulting my hair, i live in a place with pixies and fairies in happy happyland"

stormfront13
definitley vixen

pr1983
I have big hopes for Red Tornado now that he's in the JLA...

I wanna see Colossus do some more ord bashing too...

King KAM
Jubilee

Grimm22
I think there are tons of characters I would love to write and fix them.

Honestly, I would love to write Gambit and fix the character.

Blair Wind
Iceman
Captain Atom
Red Tornado
Spot

pr1983
Originally posted by Grimm22
I think there are tons of characters I would love to write and fix them.

Honestly, I would love to write Gambit and fix the character.

*takes a seat* stick out tongue

I MUST hear this... tell me... please...

Adam Warlock
Normally I would have said Wonder Man, but he already has a new mini-series coming out. If I had to pick a couple of characters on who I'd like to see back after a long hiatus is Daimon Hellstrom or Darkhawk. These guys have great potential.

Grimm22
Originally posted by pr1983
*takes a seat* stick out tongue

I MUST hear this... tell me... please...

First, kill off the old gambit, he's a awful character.

Second, new gambit has the old gambits powers except he isnt a cajun and he dosent throw cards and he isnt a theif.

Thats all I can think of from the top of my head

pr1983
Originally posted by Grimm22
First, kill off the old gambit, he's a awful character.

Second, new gambit has the old gambits powers except he isnt a cajun and he dosent throw cards and he isnt a theif.

Thats all I can think of from the top of my head

So basically he's just a brand new character with the same powers and name... sounds better already...

Validus
It's not really fixing the character if you're going to kill him.

pr1983
Originally posted by Validus
It's not really fixing the character if you're going to kill him.

But its Gambit... GAMBIT!!!

srankmissingnin
Silver Samurai. I'm surprised that a character whos ability is the creation tachyon fields hasn't been turned into a speedster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.