Batwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
In Burtons batman we see the batwing i was wondring well we see it again in the future films ?

I like the batmobil and the batwing big grin

Scarecrow756
I think that there is a possiblity that we might see the Batwing in the future films, I think that in the 2nd or 3rd film, Lucious Fox might give part of the Batwing and Bruce Wayne works on it for a weapon.

coolmovies
really ?? cool i think the next batman films are gonna be better then the last 4 including burtons batman

Darth Martin
I want to see a decked out batcave, computer, bat cycle, boat, wing and everything. big grin

jenzie
might turn out to be a modified harrier, but sleeker ..... but their will have to be a good reason for to be in, and that would be
FREAKING MANBAT DAMMIT!!!!!

i want to see BM chasing MB in a freaking harrier, with missiles firing and stuff!!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME????

oh, and that batwing from batman forever is best!
WHY
it hangs upside down for flips sake!!!!

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I want to see a decked out batcave, computer, bat cycle, boat, wing and everything. big grin

hells yea. and with a crime lab, radar, scanner all that stuff. and more gadgets too. like exploding batarangs. cool and i want Batman to use batarangs as weapons like he does in the comics. not just to knock out lights or to hold someone down w/.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
hells yea. and with a crime lab, radar, scanner all that stuff. and more gadgets too. like exploding batarangs. cool and i want Batman to use batarangs as weapons like he does in the comics. not just to knock out lights or to hold someone down w/. big grin

NoFate007
I don't think we'll be seeing the Batwing, but I wouldn't mind it. It has more of a chance than Man-Bat though lol.

ubber kratos
batwing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.