Superman/Gladiator, vs. Black Adam/Immortal Herc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gladiator has no confidence Issues.

Darth Martin
Superman/Gladiator. Black Adam can hold his own against Superman but Superman will eventually win.

Accel
Team 1 wins. Hercules is the deadweight here in a fight with flying bricks.

snoopdogg
Team 1 wins. Herc. is indeed a deadweight here.

BA is a tough f*cker but not tough enough to take on Supes and Glads.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Team 1 wins. Herc. is indeed a deadweight here.

BA is a tough f*cker but not tough enough to take on Supes and Glads.

I thought Immortal Herc was the strongest being in Marvel. Am I wrong?

bigbran
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Superman/Gladiator. Black Adam can hold his own against Superman but Superman will eventually win. BA could take Supes.
First of all, he's in his strength class, second, he has magic.Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought Immortal Herc was the strongest being in Marvel. Am I wrong? You are wrong.
If you think that, then it's no wonder you call everyone a Marvel fanboy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
BA could take Supes.
First of all, he's in his strength class, second, he has magic. You are wrong.
If you think that, then it's no wonder you call everyone a Marvel fanboy.
Who was stronger than Immortal Herc Besides Maybe champion. To be honest. All of the people who are far beyond class 100 in marvel to me are the same. THey really have no limits but thier panel feats. but panel feats do not actually mean power. TOAA and The presence have very little panel feats. But we all know they are the top dogs.

And what does me asking a question have to do with me thinking people are mavel fanboys. it dont' take a genious to look at these threads and see that marvel fanboys run this.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who was stronger than Immortal Herc Besides Maybe champion. To be honest. All of the people who are far beyond class 100 in marvel to me are the same. THey really have no limits but thier panel feats. but panel feats do not actually mean power. TOAA and The presence have very little panel feats. But we all know they are the top dogs.

And what does me asking a question have to do with me thinking people are mavel fanboys. it dont' take a genious to look at these threads and see that marvel fanboys run this. Galactus, trion Juggs, 8th Juggs, Hulk(potentionaly), Tyrant, Glads, etc.

It has to do with it because, you think he's the most powerful in Marvel, and that would show, some signs of not knowing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not insulting you, but, I'm trying to show you, that he's not the strongest.

Thanos_THOTU
Physicaly the strongest would be:
Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity and Full power Galactus
They can all lift how much they want (infinite)
A celestial though can lift CL 5000 they are the strongest with limits.

bigbran
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Physicaly the strongest would be:
Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity and Full power Galactus
They can all lift how much they want (infinite)
A celestial though can lift CL 5000 they are the strongest with limits. I was obviously ignoring abstracts, and I went for more common characters, that just walk around.

Thanos_THOTU
Yeah, I noticed, however I refered to the one where nvrbeenwagirl said that Hercules was the strongest one.

D-Block
Supes and Glads BA could take either but not at the same time and herc is well stuck on the ground and outclassed in the speed department. Give BA Captiain Marvel then they take this cool

MJOILNIR
Immortal Herc is awesome and has some very impressive feats. He is however trumped by Kurse, maybe Mangog and a few others. Actually Thor has arguably the greatest str feat in marvel. Lifting something that weighs as much as the earth. Just think Kurse is 4x stronger than him! In a fight like this Herc is a liability for his team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.