100 years from now; Who will remeber your name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
????

Fishy
Nobody... And I hope I can keep it that way

dark99
why would I care... I'm probably going to be dead...

Bardock42
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
????

Maybe my grand or great grandchildren..and if I happen to become god..as I planned....maybe everyone.

lord xyz
???? Half the world.

kikass
edit

Leggy_n_Merry
No one. I will not be having any children so I won't even have any family that remember me. Although if my cousins have children then they might remember me. But that's it sadly.

Ladyluck
I was talking about this with a friend the other day. 100 years is a long time. Unless I do something extravagant that's worth remembering, probably no one will remember my name.

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm? Seriously? I assume my descendants (at least for a few generations will) if they maintain the family tradition of interest in genealogy. Quite possibly many random peoples who will see my name on trophies/boards if the institutes and schools choose to maintain that part of their history long enough (well, I went to one school that had a some trophies on display from its founding which was 50 years ago, I don't see why that shouldn't continue for another 50 years.)

Then there is always the chance I will do something exceptional gaining me a footnote upwards in history.

Shakyamunison
????

Maybe some 21 century eclectic music collector.

debbiejo
I'll carve it everywhere I go............They will really wonder about me.......I will be the talk of the decade someday..

Madman_V3N0M
I plan to write my name in the moon and my autobiography on a pebble.big grin

lil bitchiness
Hmm, hopefully whoever will be reading my books.

§P0oONY
I plan to live forever so I'll certainly remember it in 100 years.

redcaped
mortals do not possess authority

JOE NUNEZ
Well its what? 2006
________
1906 so , who do you remember from your family or ,what ever from 1906?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by redcaped
mortals do not possess authority
Yes... Yes they do.

debbiejo
I WILL have a book...........Hmmmm what should I title it?.........Hmmmm

*thinks*

Darth Kreiger
No one, I'm going to start World War 3 and bring an end to the world 99 Years from now on New Year's Eve

FoxMeister
I hadnt thought. I sould break a record or 2. I will force my family to read it everyday to remember me.

BackFire
my kids, or grand kids.

debbiejo
I will buy every house in the neighborhood and rename the street.

Atlantis001
Why should I care ? "I" will be me no more.

docb77
My family plus guiness book of world records - cause I'll still be alive!!
smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by docb77
My family plus guiness book of world records - cause I'll still be alive!!
smile

I had a dream once that I was 100 years old. All my friends were dead and my family would not let me do anything. It was so depressing.

MistressofSnape
I can honestly say my gravestone. If it isn't eroded. Or I'll be alive. It is possible to live to 115. My great-great-great grandmother was 112.

Storm
No one.

Kryzula
Besides my descendants? Hmmm... I don't know... possibly those who possess the artwork I leave behind...

~ Kryzula

General Kon-El
ok all this talk is making me fear death now...

debbiejo
I'll be put in an urn and be passed around..........They're not getting rid of me so easily.. cool

Madman_V3N0M
I wanted to make a new thread about this question, but maybe later... So, what do you wanna do after you're dead?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo
I'll be put in an urn and be passed around..........They're not getting rid of me so easily.. cool

You could donate your body to science, then for generations med students and the like might be able to see you kindeys or brain deflating in a jar of preservatives with a label saying you name and the date of the extraction.

debbiejo
You mean they will be touching me all over???? embarrasment

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo
You mean they will be touching me all over???? embarrasment

Well you would be dead. And they would be scientists.

~Forever*Alone~
i hope nobody remembers my name because my plane is to wipe out the entire human race...

Faceman
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
i hope nobody remembers my name because my plane is to wipe out the entire human race... confused

grey fox
For one to be remembered one must do something of greatness. For good or evil. It matters not. Greatness must be prevalent though , always prevalent.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Well you would be dead. And they would be scientists. Yuck..............well I will be remembered probably not of this time and space, yet in another I will be well known.........as we all will be.

Madman_V3N0M
Isn't anyone gonna answer my questionsad? Well, anyway, I think the way a man is remembered depends a lot on how he dies(dis to grey foxbig grin).

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
I wanted to make a new thread about this question, but maybe later... So, what do you wanna do after you're dead?

Come back in a new life.

Clovie
nobody. world ends in 6 years anyway.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Clovie
nobody. world ends in 6 years anyway.

I heard about that 30 years ago. The world came to an end in 1976, 2000 & 2001. laughing

Lana
Where do peole come up with this "the world will end" stuff?

Anyway, in 100 years? Unless I somehow manage to become famous with my art or make some sort of breakthrough in psychology or write a paper/book that becomes famous...probably just people who are in my family.

Storm
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
I' m inclined to join in the speculation that any and all consciousness ceases to exist at death, and that death itself is ultimately the exact same experience as prior to conception. So, nothing.

Madman_V3N0M
I asked what you would "like" to do, not what will do. As for me I would either be a necromancer, or maybe start my life over with the knowledge I have of the future and 100times the normal strength stick out tongue

debbiejo
My life is sooooooooo interesting, I know I will be remembered........HAHAHA..........."Hey remember the crazy stories of our crazy great great grandma?"

Madman_V3N0M
Yeah! Good idea! I'm gonna tell my grandchildren only lies and they'll think I killed Hitler in a gunfight and that I stoped the terrorists on the third 9-11 plane, and that I was the first man on the Sun and I invented the computerbig grin

ADarksideJedi
Only people related to us.Other then that no one will remember us.jm

debbiejo
Not if you make the papers and then they write books about you...maybe a movie..........My life would qualify.......lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.