Running the Star Forge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quinlan_Vos
The Star Forge. A factory full of hordes of evils. In this time of crisis, four groups of five, given below, are
sent to infiltrate the Star Forge and destroy it. However, only one group can escape the Forge. They will have
to go fight through the factory's four levels, full of dangerous objectives. The winning groups will get to the Viewing Platform where they will have to fight Super Malak. If
more than one team gets to the Viewing Platform, than they will have to fight against one another.

Name which group you think will get to the Viewing Platform, defeat Malak, and escape the Star Forge alive!
Tell why!

The Groups:

Anakin Skywalker
Quinlan Vos
Shaak Ti
Ki-Adi Mundi
Boba Fett

_______

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Depa Billaba
Luminara Unduli
Saesse Tiin
Canderous Ordo
________

Grievous
Asajj Ventress
Maul
Tol Skorr
Jango Fett
________

Yoda
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Roron Corobb
Han Solo

http://furiokotor.bravehost.com/myPictures/12-the%20Star%20Forge/star%20forge%20deck%201%20-%20map%20-%20sig%20-%20ok.bmp

Deck 1:

1.) Starting Position.

2.) The groups will face 4 Dark Jedi + 5 Sith Troopers (Surviviors continue on)

3.) Darth Malak will send two rounds of four Mark III Assault Droids. (Survivors continue on)

4.) Groups are attacked by Mandalorian hired Guns. The possess heavy pistols and vibroblades. There are 7 of them. (Survivors continue on)

5.) Boss Battle! The groups will face a Basilisk War Droid with laser cannons, shatter-missile, shockwave rods,
and brawling claws. One member must be sacrificed here. (Survivors continue on)

6.) The groups are fully healed.

7.) Deck Two Entrance

http://furiokotor.bravehost.com/myPictures/12-the%20Star%20Forge/star%20forge%20deck%202%20-%20map%20-%20sig%20-%20ok.bmp

1.) Welcome to Deck 2!

2.) Welcome to Deck 2!

3.) Fury of the Star Forge!!!

The groups will have to face:

65 Mark IV Assault Droids
25 Sith Troopers
10 Dark Jedi

Also, one member must be sacrificed here (apart from any members dying) (Survivors continue on)

4.) Boss Battle!!!

Spirit of Darth Bandon -------> Lightsaber Combat= Count Dooku Force Skill= Obi-Wan Kenobi
Sprit of Calo Nord-------------> Gun Skill= Jango Fett
Spirit of Saul Karath-----------> Gun Skill= Boba Fett

5.) Healed!!!

6.) To the Command Center

http://furiokotor.bravehost.com/myPictures/12-the%20Star%20Forge/star%20forge%20command%20center%20-%20map%20-%20sig%20-%20ok.bmp

1.) Welcome to the Command Center!

2.) Only one member may proceed forward to clear the level.

3.) Confronting Bastila Shan. Yep, the solo members will face her.

Star Forge Bastila= Darth Maul in lightsaber skills
Star Forge Bastila has Force powers= Dooku's Lightning, Anakin's Choke, Force Paralysis, Force Speed, Force Wound

4.) The solo member must now have to defeat 32 Mark VII Prototype Assasin Droids. The member must have to:

Kill 16 of the Droids using only the Force. Then he must the next 16 using a gun/lightsaber. If person dies, another
member must come.

5.) Healed. To the Viewing Platform.

http://furiokotor.bravehost.com/myPictures/12-the%20Star%20Forge/star%20forge%20viewing%20platform%20-%20map%20-%20sig%20-%20ok.bmp

1.) Fighting Darth Malak

Whoever is left in the group you chose will have to fight Dark Malak. There are 6 Jedi that power Malak back to
full health.

Star Forged, Jedi Powered Malak= Anakin Skywalker in lightsaber combat
Star Forged, Jedi Powered Malak is able to do Sidious's Lightning, Yoda's Force Push, Vader's Choke, Mace's Force Crush

Which group will make it!!!!!

Advent
Interesting match (aside from the vast overpowers), but let me ask: does Malak get to use all six? Or can a member of the remaining team actually destroy the Jedi he's using?

And also, what if a team sends...say Boba Fett, because he's like the only one remaining (hypothetical) on number 4 of the Command Center, do they automatically lose? Because Boba cannot take out the other half with the Force - seeing as he doesn't have it.

Quinlan_Vos
Thanks Advent. Yes, people in the party can destroy the captive Jedi. And they also take the life for themselves OR TO RESTORE A DEAD party member.

And to face the droids, the person MUST BE A JEDI (Grievous counts, his hands are the force).

Plus, you can sacrifice whoever you want. I recommend that you take out the weak guy first and then the gunman. You need a Jedi to face Malak.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Spirit of Darth Bandon -------> Lightsaber Combat= Count Dooku Force Skill= Obi-Wan Kenobi

Star Forge Bastila= Darth Maul in lightsaber skills
Star Forge Bastila has Force powers= Dooku's Lightning, Anakin's Choke, Force Paralysis, Force Speed, Force Wound

Star Forged, Jedi Powered Malak= Anakin Skywalker in lightsaber combat
Star Forged, Jedi Powered Malak is able to do Sidious's Lightning, Yoda's Force Push, Vader's Choke, Mace's Force Crush

...?

Blue_Hefner
They all have a pretty good chance of doing it but since I can only vote for one group, I say Anakin's does it.

Quinlan_Vos
Look, what I meant when I wrote this:

is that Darth Bandon, Saul Karath, and Calo Nord have been reborn as spirits. Now I am explaining how powerful these spirits are. Therefore

Darth Bandon is equal to Count Dooku in lightsaber skills and Obi-Wan Kenobi in Force skills. For Calo Nord, I said his skill with guns is equal to Jango Fett. Of course, like Advent said, I am overating these guys to make the match harder for the groups.

jollyjim311
I knew what you meant, I was wondering why everyone is so much better than they were before...

Tangible God
Group four has Yoda, the pwning powers of Han Solo, the fanboy following of Plo and Kit, and a guy who rhymes with Moron.

They win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.