Current Thanos runs a short Gauntlet with one twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thanos gets 3 days of rest. The twist is that he has 10 days or prep time to master the speed force.

1.SBP
2.Odin
3.Zeus
4.Depowered Tyrant
5.Galactus
6.Overlord

Jesse7
Stops at 1

P.S. Thanos cannot just "master" the speedforce he has to be a speester to be able to tap into it.

HisMajestyAC43
i'm assuming you mean that somehow thanos has stolen? the speed force and has 3 days to master it?

i guess i wont ask questions, and just assume that you mean thanos now has the ability to travel at amazing speed, like the flash. because i don't think he would become one with the speed force in 10 days, i guess he would be something like as fast as SM or SS.

what i don't understand is why odin and zeus come before depowered tyrant

i think he would be stopped at 2 unless he used some of his speed prep time to think up a new approach at attacking odin. regardless of how fast he can now move, thanos isn't as powerful as odin. maybe if odin was dumb enought o engage in h2h or something with the now faster thanos, i can see thanos winning, but other than that, he stops at 2.

now if you wanna call thanos lucky and say he somehow manages to beat the gods at with his new power, then he is stopped at galactus. although i am wating to see about what level of power thanos is at right now, with regards to the whole annihilation thing (spoiler)and his plot to take down galactus.

that's the best i could do, sorry, i don't know how to do the highlight to read thing.

golem370
Some reason I put Zeus I will change that to Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.