Who are the top ten most powerful heros?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
No one above Thanos

ankur29
does this include dc or top 10 for each universe?

Broly92
Originally posted by ankur29
does this include dc or top 10 for each universe?
All of them or top ten of each which ever you choose.

ankur29
dc.............
not in any order

martian manhunter , superman , current captain marvel & old one , ion(kyle ayner),flash (wally),spectre , black alice ,etrigan ,wonder woman ,sentinel (alan scott)

marvel...........

captain universe , sentry , hyperion , silver surfer , jean grey , x-man ,doctor strange ,thor ,gladiator,

Broly92
Originally posted by ankur29
dc.............
not in any order

martian manhunter , superman , current captain marvel & old one , ion(kyle ayner),flash (wally),spectre , black alice ,etrigan ,wonder woman ,sentinel (alan scott)

marvel...........

captain universe , sentry , hyperion , silver surfer , jean grey , x-man ,doctor strange ,thor ,gladiator,
So Spectre isn't above Thanos roll eyes (sarcastic)

ankur29
oh shyte i 4got about that

aton_ra
Originally posted by Broly92
So Spectre isn't above Thanos roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Mother (parent of God and Satan) from the spawn series could be called more of a hero then Thanos and it is a billion times more powerful then him even if Thanos has the gauntlet.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Broly92
No one above Thanos Idiot. Do you have ANY grasp of logic? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Can I add Supermaun? Sense i'm making a new comic universe and all...Plus Supermaun veres. The early weak Supermaun or the late Stroung Supermaun.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Can I add Supermaun? Sense i'm making a new comic universe and all...Plus Supermaun veres. The early weak Supermaun or the late Stroung Supermaun. Dude. That Supermaun guy is the coolest hero since Squiirel Girl or maybe even (gasp!) Stilt Man! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Read the comics in the story forums. its starting out but still. His in the testing stages. :P not the best story, but i'm working on him. Plus, guys you can tell me on either of the supermaun threads or what not, and tell me how his personalty should be and so on.

He doesn't have to go on here by the way.

Doc Potato
Read the comics in the story forums. its starting out but still. His in the testing stages. :P not the best story, but i'm working on him. Plus, guys you can tell me on either of the supermaun threads or what not, and tell me how his personalty should be and so on.

He doesn't have to go on here by the way. Of course he sucks, he's Superman with an extra "U"...

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Sure, I would like to see you come up with a superhero, and a new universe and plot line. (Plus Supermaun is not Superman. Theres a huge differnce, and theres a meaning to Supermaun, not just one person. Its sort of like a gift, curtain people have it and what not. Thats your view and I respect that. I don't turn you done, so don't turn me down. Thanks.)

Doc Potato
Sure, I would like to see you come up with a superhero, and a new universe and plot line. (Plus Supermaun is not Superman. Theres a huge differnce, and theres a meaning to Supermaun, not just one person. Its sort of like a gift, curtain people have it and what not. Thats your view and I respect that. I don't turn you done, so don't turn me down. Thanks.) Wow, beware "Superman With A 'U'"'s amazing powers of curtain hanging!

Doc Potato
Sure, I would like to see you come up with a superhero, and a new universe and plot line. (Plus Supermaun is not Superman. Theres a huge differnce, and theres a meaning to Supermaun, not just one person. Its sort of like a gift, curtain people have it and what not. Thats your view and I respect that. I don't turn you done, so don't turn me down. Thanks.) Actually, I have... and it wasnt called "Supermaun"... laughing

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Anyways, don't juge my heros that you don't even know about. I'm not going to lower myself to your level. Read and study first before you juge. Anyways, have a good day.

Big Sexy
Superman
Thor
Captain Marvel
GL Kyle
Gl Hal
Silver Surfer
before insane but experience genis velle
captain atom regular before he has full potential
Flash

draxx_tOfU
MARVEL
doctor strange
adam warlock
silver surfer
thor
photon
sentry
black bolt
beta ray bill
nate grey
phoenix

DC
superman
captain marvel
captain atom
doctor fate
wonder woman
sentinel
jakeem thunder
orion
flash
gl ______

Doc Potato
Anyways, don't juge my heros that you don't even know about. I'm not going to lower myself to your level. Read and study first before you juge. Anyways, have a good day. I will, knowing that I've succeededf in pissing another n00b off, and I did actually read most of the pure crap that you posted in the "Superman With A U" thread...

Doc Potato
Anyways, don't juge my heros that you don't even know about. I'm not going to lower myself to your level. Read and study first before you juge. Anyways, have a good day. Are you sure you speak English? I can't believe how many typos you have in there... oh God, you remind me of AJ...

Broly92
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Idiot. Do you have ANY grasp of logic? roll eyes (sarcastic)
You really have no brain in your skull do you?

icesquall
Hmm... the Internet sure is full of pompous asses.

Most powerful heroes? I dunno... Martian Manhunter, Superman, Spectre and Green Lantern from DC and Sentry, Captain Universe (no matter who it happens to be at the moment), Phoenix and Silver Surfer from Marvel come to mind. Sorry, I can't really think of a top 10 because I don't know much.

Cripes, I forgot Batman and Wolverine. Sheesh...

long pig
No PIS or CIS, Strange is simply one of the top five most powerful human super heroes in Marvel.

With an infinite array of abilities and no actual limit to what he can do, his power is hard to beat.

If you put Strange in the body of someone like....The Wrecker or anyone with superhuman strength/durability, Strange would be something not so far from Odin if not slightly more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.