Woo College

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Bacon
i leave for school tomorrow w00t disgust

Blanka
sad lucky

Impediment
Ahhh, college. Beer, boobies, and more beer.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Blanka
sad lucky What, you couldn't get into any school?

Blanka
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
What, you couldn't get into any school? sad why are you so mean

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
I'm not going to college so good luck with that.

§P0oONY
School rocks. w00t

Punkyhermy

*sniff*sniff*

Bacon Boy of ours is all grown up!

stick out tongue

haha. wow. I hope you are ready and well. smile

AOR
Originally posted by Impediment
Ahhh, college. Beer, boobies, and more beer.

Dont go on ruining the surprise now...

AOR
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I'm not going to college so good luck with that.

Why?

Deano
college is for bastards. there ive said it

AOR
Originally posted by Deano

And those who think this are either idiots or ones who didn't get in...combination works as well...

Council#13
I'm not looking forward to college (when I get there). It's gonna suck because I have to share a room. Unless my parents buy me a nearby apartment.... I'll have to ask them about that. no expression They made that offer to my sister.

Tptmanno1
Me too! Expect I'm leaving in 2 weeks! Yay college!

Council#13
Hold on. You guys'll still post on KMC, right? Like there won't be too much work to do?

AOR
Originally posted by Council#13
Hold on. You guys'll still post on KMC, right? Like there won't be too much work to do?

Once you've stabilized you might squeeze some KMC time in....

Council#13
Dangnabbit (if you cant make it)

AOR
Dangnabbit

You've got to move on sooner or later...

Council#13
Poof no expression

AOR
shrug

Council#13
srug

Deano
Originally posted by AOR
And those who think this are either idiots or ones who didn't get in...combination works as well...

this is not up for debate

Punkyhermy

yeah...
confused sad

I go to college but I'm still here. But meh, i don't live on campus so..

Deano
theres nothin to learn you fools! hahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha.

RogerRamjet
shala la la shala la la...get a Job...yep yep yep yep yep yep mum mum mum mum mum...get a Job...shala la la shala la la shala la la...

Council#13
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
yeah...
confused sad

I go to college but I'm still here. But meh, i don't live on campus so..
Coolio no expression

Deano
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
shala la la shala la la...get a Job...yep yep yep yep yep yep mum mum mum mum mum...get a Job...shala la la shala la la shala la la...

yeh get a job, be happy,slave away, keep ya head down ahjdhhshahHhhHHAHAHAHHSIOS
SKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSDJJJJJQWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
P

RogerRamjet
yeh get a job, be happy,slave away, keep ya head down ahjdhhshahHhhHHAHAHAHHSIOS
SKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSDJJJJJQWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
P

that's no Doo-Wop, man no expression

Deano
you will learn the values of life one day.

Leo.M

Good luck. stick out tongue

Personally, I would take a brake after high school and that's what I am going to do for a year. big grin

Punkyhermy
hhmm...brakes are good if made good use of..otherwise just a distraction I'd think...

AOR
this is not up for debate

I don't believe your one to decide that...

~Da Rev~
My classes start on tuesday eek!

Woohoo for college, indeed.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
My classes start on tuesday eek!

Woohoo for college, indeed.
are you living on campus too?

~Da Rev~
are you living on campus too? I'm living in an apartment off my campus and on another campus. I'm going to a community college thats about 25 minuets away. And the people i'm living with go to Western Michigan University.

Punkyhermy
I'm living in an apartment off my campus and on another campus. I'm going to a community college thats about 25 minuets away. And the people i'm living with go to Western Michigan University.

ohh i see. I go to CC too currently. erm

~Da Rev~
ohh i see. I go to CC too currently. erm Hey, its cheaper, less strict, and smaller. Perfect for me wink

Naz

Does this mean you won't be on KMC very much anymore? cry

Punkyhermy
Hey, its cheaper, less strict, and smaller. Perfect for me wink

i'm glad that you enjoy it. How many years have you been there?

i started this fall. and so far its meh. i until the very last minute was about to head off to a big uni. but suddenly plans were forced to change. and so i;m stuck here at home. while eevryone i know has left OFF to college. erm

~Da Rev~
i'm glad that you enjoy it. How many years have you been there?

i started this fall. and so far its meh. i until the very last minute was about to head off to a big uni. but suddenly plans were forced to change. and so i;m stuck here at home. while eevryone i know has left OFF to college. erm Oh. I'm starting this semester, i got to go away, though. Thats the only way i can keep my sanity.

Punkyhermy
Oh. I'm starting this semester, i got to go away, though. Thats the only way i can keep my sanity.

ohh... yeah. I know what you mean. I love my family and am very close to them. But I guess its just about time I went off on my own...

ahh well...not happening at least for two years...so...*shrugs*

Bardock42

Look, just cause it worked for Bill Hicks doesn't mean that everyone that doesn't visit a college can be intelligent.

~Da Rev~
ohh... yeah. I know what you mean. I love my family and am very close to them. But I guess its just about time I went off on my own...

ahh well...not happening at least for two years...so...*shrugs* Ah, i would go insane. When i'm here i can do whatever i want, when i want. Even though i'm only an hour away from my parents messed

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Naz
Does this mean you won't be on KMC very much anymore? cry
ill be around yes

Punkyhermy
Ah, i would go insane. When i'm here i can do whatever i want, when i want. Even though i'm only an hour away from my parents messed

hahah. yeah. i see. but its not like i take part in activities that my parents would frown upon either..its not really got much to do with that...

i just wanted to go away..i guess...

Punkyhermy
ill be around yes

happy

So you will not be a rarity?

that's nice. otherwise you'd really have been missed sad

Mr. Bacon
happy

So you will not be a rarity?

that's nice. otherwise you'd really have been missed sad
ill be sure to keep in touch yes

aww happy theres someone i miss already cry and shes only been gone for an hour and a half

Punkyhermy
ill be sure to keep in touch yes

aww happy theres someone i miss already cry and shes only been gone for an hour and a half

aaww...poor bacon. sad wow that must suck. so did you managed to get your thing with her anywhere at all? or was it just...left hanging? erm

*hugs bacon*

all will be well. haha. i should heed my own advice sometime.stick out tongue

and yes. do keep us mere internet friends in mind when off in college- land. stick out tongue it will be hard i can realize, yes but attempt to. stick out tongue.haha

Mr. Bacon
aaww...poor bacon. sad wow that must suck. so did you managed to get your thing with her anywhere at all? or was it just...left hanging? erm

*hugs bacon*

all will be well. haha. i should heed my own advice sometime.stick out tongue

and yes. do keep us mere internet friends in mind when off in college- land. stick out tongue it will be hard i can realize, yes but attempt to. stick out tongue.haha
never really went anywhere, but much time wa sspent in her company so i was happy smile

thanks happy kisses

i could never leave you guys hanging, i love all my KMC friends smile

Punkyhermy
never really went anywhere, but much time was spent in her company so i was happy smile

thanks happy kisses

i could never leave you guys hanging, i love all my KMC friends smile

hmm...well that's nice as long as it made you happy, no? smile

happy

aaw...and i'm sure we all love bacon boy very much too. smile

Mr. Bacon
hmm...well that's nice as long as it made you happy, no? smile

happy

aaw...and i'm sure we all love bacon boy very much too. smile
mmhmm tonight was so sad though sad

happy

Punkyhermy
mmhmm tonight was so sad though sad

happy

really? aww...sad I can imagine yes...whatever did you guys do?

Mr. Bacon
drove around with ykw like we always do...except this was the last time

then we went back to my friend kaylas house and sat on the couch and watched tv yes then hugs all around and we all left sad

Punkyhermy
hmm...sad that's so bittersweet. you guys were real tight this summer from what i could tell.bah. i hate goodbyes. i've endured far too many. and you know whats sad? its very hard to become immune to really.

*sigh*

so...that was the end of that, eh?erm but i'm sure you'll see them over spring break or something...confused

and wow. have you packed up yet?!

Mr. Bacon
mmhmm, but it was still ever so sad, especially considering how i feel about her yes cry ah well, ill see her soon enough, thanksgiving yes

mostly, just some stuff to finalize in the am

RogerRamjet
i hate it when people cry easally...

silver_tears

Same, Ima moving away w00t

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i hate it when people cry easally...
she cried yes cry
Originally posted by silver_tears
come visit! eek!

Punkyhermy
sad

*hugs*

...but its not really the end.you seem to have known her for a long while...just keep in touch and see what happens...

ohh i see...wow. to think tommorow here and now you'll be some place else. ha.

Mr. Bacon
i will be indeed yes

i know, but it will never be the same sad

silver_tears
I'll be an hour closer now eek!

Mr. Bacon
but ill be an hour south of where i am now stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
she cried yes cry

come visit! eek!

of course she did.

sad

hhmp. its not fair. i've already been through the not so happy an ocasion that is parting from friends due to college. all this talk is too reminiscent of that. erm

bah. life.

Mr. Bacon
im sorry sad ill stop bantering about it yes

Punkyhermy

smile

wow. you packed up too?

silver_tears
but ill be an hour south of where i am now stick out tongue

Which is actually better laughing out loud

On the topic of goodbyes, me and my friends got all fancy dressed up and went out for dinner downtown, twas a classy affair.

Then today my best guy friend took me to an arcade and we had such an amazing time, and we went to a drive in movie, Silent Hill is the shiz. eek!

Punkyhermy
i will be indeed yes

i know, but it will never be the same sad

yeah. i know it won't. life.is.so.fleeting .

Tptmanno1
Wee! We're all leaving!
You going to BC Bacon? I thought you said that once...
I'm leaving on the 17th...

silver_tears
smile

wow. you packed up too?

Almost done, I still have shoes and stuff to pack that I'm still using tomorrow ie makeup, and pillows and covers, but other than that yea I am.

I won't be visiting home until October and it gets cold fast here so I had to pack heavier stuff as well which kinda sucked, but meh erm

Mr. Bacon

On the topic of goodbyes, me and my friends got all fancy dressed up and went out for dinner downtown, twas a classy affair.

Then today my best guy friend took me to an arcade and we had such an amazing time, and we went to a drive in movie, Silent Hill is the shiz. eek!
i hung out with my usual summer gang and did what we did all summer and just chillded together yes our parting was sad especially since ive been smitten for one of my friends erm who left earlier, twas a sad evening

silver_tears
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Wee! We're all leaving!

Ha my classes start the 11th

Punkyhermy
im sorry sad ill stop bantering about it yes

oh, no. no. its not your fault or something. stick out tongue

i'm just generally bitter of the way life seems to have been littered with these mundane yet once-in-a-lifetime occurances. erm

Mr. Bacon
Wee! We're all leaving!
nah URI

Punkyhermy

wow. much fun was had, i see. smile

hmm..i've wanted to see the film for a while now...

silver_tears
i hung out with my usual summer gang and did what we did all summer and just chillded together yes our parting was sad especially since ive been smitten for one of my friends erm who left earlier, twas a sad evening

Agreed, but U of T's a really famous school in my city, so my friends are pretty much all headed there, so come Christmas break we'll all be back in the same area smile

Punkyhermy
Almost done, I still have shoes and stuff to pack that I'm still using tomorrow ie makeup, and pillows and covers, but other than that yea I am.

I won't be visiting home until October and it gets cold fast here so I had to pack heavier stuff as well which kinda sucked, but meh erm

ohh...that's good. tho packing is the least of my fav. activities really. stick out tongue

hhm...wow...everyone is leaving.

no expression

sad

silver_tears
wow. much fun was had, i see. smile

hmm..i've wanted to see the film for a while now...

Indeed, we even got champagne cause we all looked so grown up and such. We had a lovely time coming home on the streetcar it was a gorgeous night, all starry and warm breezy.

Punkyhermy
Indeed, we even got champagne cause we all looked so grown up and such. We had a lovely time coming home on the streetcar it was a gorgeous night, all starry and warm breezy.

smile happy

that sounds perfectly lovely and fun!

silver_tears
ohh...that's good. tho packing is the least of my fav. activities really. stick out tongue

hhm...wow...everyone is leaving.

no expression

sad

Agreed, I hate packing.

I can't speak for others, but I most likely won't be around much coming up. I need to focus on keeping all my scholarships, and I have to cram for midterms before others have to start cause I may be in the hospital the week before. So I'll be popping in occasionally smile

Mr. Bacon
sounds like a nice evening irene happy

Mr. Bacon
Agreed, I hate packing.

I can't speak for others, but I most likely won't be around much coming up. I need to focus on keeping all my scholarships, and I have to cram for midterms before others have to start cause I may be in the hospital the week before. So I'll be popping in occasionally smile
why will you be in the hospital?

silver_tears
smile happy

that sounds perfectly lovely and fun!

And how, it'd have been the most perfectly romantic date laughing out loud
One of my guy friends was almost late for his plane because of it, he lew away to school, to the other side of the country.

Punkyhermy
Agreed, I hate packing.

aaww....really?!

you'll be missed!
sad
cry

Whoever will care for your Bale thread?! eh?eh?eh? stick out tongue

but why to the doctor. is all well? confused

silver_tears
why will you be in the hospital?

I'm having tailbone issues, and it was lucky I had a checkup on Thursday, my doctor prescribed something, and he told me if it's not better in a month surgery will be needed, meh I'll cross that bridge if and when I get to it, I'm just so anxious for it to not interfere with school. firefirefireph

Punkyhermy
And how, it'd have been the most perfectly romantic date laughing out loud
One of my guy friends was almost late for his plane because of it, he lew away to school, to the other side of the country.

haha. i was thinking about that actually! stick out tongue

ohh...lol.

Mr. Bacon
ah i see, i hope all goes well yes hug

Punkyhermy
I'm having tailbone issues, and it was lucky I had a checkup on Thursday, my doctor prescribed something, and he told me if it's not better in a month surgery will be needed, meh I'll cross that bridge if and when I get to it, I'm just so anxious for it to not interfere with school. firefirefireph

ohh...wow...that sucks...erm
*hugs*
but you're dealing with it fine...so it should all be okay. smile

Tptmanno1
You guys all living in dorms and such?

silver_tears
aaww....really?!

you'll be missed!
sad
cry

Whoever will care for your Bale thread?! eh?eh?eh? stick out tongue

but why to the doctor. is all well? confused

I'll always pop in to check on it eyes

And thank you, it's silly but it means alot about being missed, haha most of the younguns around here won't even remember me, but if I'm not around people should always feel free to PM me love

And I've arranged my classes so perfectly, I have no classes on Friday, and huge gaps in between on other days so I could potentially nap, I'm really dead set on getting a job bartending so even less time will be had laughing out loud

Punkyhermy
Well, I'm most certainly not.

no expression

cry

Mr. Bacon
you better check in irene, if you dont we'll miss you too much that we may have to come rescue you from school stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
yes erm

silver_tears
ohh...wow...that sucks...erm
*hugs*
but you're dealing with it fine...so it should all be okay. smile

Many thanks hug
And yea, it just hurts to stay seated or whatever for too long at the moment, I don't feel as though his antibi's are helping disgust

ah i see, i hope all goes well yes hug

Me too, I was a little scared tbh embarrasment
And he was checking out my spine and pressed it in the wrong place and I almost passed out, I have a really low pain threshold stick out tongue

yes Private room too biatches!

Tptmanno1
I'll miss me Irene-y....

And I'm sorry PH, I'm really looking forward to leaving my parents.

silver_tears
you better check in irene, if you dont we'll miss you too much that we may have to come rescue you from school stick out tongue

Ima tell you a secret, I'll probably sleep less to come here haha this place's crazy addictive. Plus I lovers you all flowers

That is unless I fulfill my dream of dating the whole hockey team, then yous are all on your own swank

Punkyhermy
I'll always pop in to check on it eyes

And thank you, it's silly but it means alot about being missed, haha most of the younguns around here won't even remember me, but if I'm not around people should always feel free to PM me love

And I've arranged my classes so perfectly, I have no classes on Friday, and huge gaps in between on other days so I could potentially nap, I'm really dead set on getting a job bartending so even less time will be had laughing out loud

hmm...you know its strange. I never thought it possible to miss online people. haha. A few months back I'd have told you I don't even believe in making online acquaintences/friends. lol. stick out tongue But I've had a radical change of thought. and sitting here witnessing you and bacon go away is actually quiet piercing. sadcry over the summer it became norm to bug bacon boy for a bit before heading to bed.ahaha. and your Bale thread was too much fun.stick out tongue

ohhh i have no class on Friday either...and i have a generally relaxed schedule too.

Mr. Bacon
i tihnk im gonna beheaded to bed now everyone smile

goodnight irene,ph,stef(ph)an forget the spelling embarrasment

Punkyhermy
Many thanks hug
And yea, it just hurts to stay seated or whatever for too long at the moment, I don't feel as though his antibi's are helping disgust

Me too, I was a little scared tbh embarrasment
And he was checking out my spine and pressed it in the wrong place and I almost passed out, I have a really low pain threshold stick out tongue

yes Private room too biatches!

ohh wow.yeah. my mom has minor back problems which really manage to render her immoble. so that can't be pretty. erm

private room? cool.smile

Tptmanno1
nice guess withthe F, your right...

silver_tears
I'll miss me Irene-y....

And I'm sorry PH, I'm really looking forward to leaving my parents.

I'll never give up my foreign lovah zorro

And you know, I'm looking forward to it, but there's tons of perks to staying at home, like I'm gonna miss having my own bathroom,having a big room, my mum's cooking, my kitty, etc sad

Punkyhermy
i tihnk im gonna beheaded to bed now everyone smile

goodnight irene,ph,stef(ph)an forget the spelling embarrasment

aww...okay. bacon boy. do sleep well. smile

whenever are you moving out tommorow? early morning?

Mr. Bacon
730 am tomorrow yes

silver_tears
hmm...you know its strange. I never thought it possible to miss online people. haha. A few months back I'd have told you I don't even believe in making online acquaintences/friends. lol. stick out tongue But I've had a radical change of thought. and sitting here witnessing you and bacon go away is actually quiet piercing. sadcry over the summer it became norm to bug bacon boy for a bit before heading to bed.ahaha. and your Bale thread was too much fun.stick out tongue

ohhh i have no class on Friday either...and i have a generally relaxed schedule too.

Well I think it's only natural to get attached to people you interact with for so long and such big grin

My schedule's amazing, and they're all humanities classes, I'm a champ at those happy

Night Kevin darling, safe trip kisses
I still have tons of stuff to do tomorrow morning. I move in for 5 oclock and it's like an hour drive.
I still have to do some last minute laundry, packing, and some shopping, as well as an appointment at a salon in the morning embarrasment

Punkyhermy
730 am tomorrow yes

ohhh wow. that's early!

so off you go now.

smile

good night! and good luck with college.

Tptmanno1
I'll never give up my foreign lovah zorro

And you know, I'm looking forward to it, but there's tons of perks to staying at home, like I'm gonna miss having my own bathroom,having a big room, my mum's cooking, my kitty, etc sad
Oh baybeh!
yea, but fun with lots of other people! yay partys and other fun stuff.
Be like me, don't study hard, or at all...

Punkyhermy
Well I think it's only natural to get attached to people you interact with for so long and such big grin

My schedule's amazing, and they're all humanities classes, I'm a champ at those happy

yeah i guess...smile

yeah. humanities rock. mine's a perfectly balanched schedule as of now. Lit. Hist. Bio. and Calc. smile

silver_tears
Oh baybeh!
yea, but fun with lots of other people! yay partys and other fun stuff.
Be like me, don't study hard, or at all...

Haha I never studied during high school embarrasment

Tptmanno1
I'm only taking 2 real classes...
A humanities core, which is writing and philosophy and a whole mix of crap, and a Poly sci lecture.
And some bands, because I'm cool.

silver_tears
yeah i guess...smile

yeah. humanities rock. mine's a perfectly balanched schedule as of now. Lit. Hist. Bio. and Calc. smile

God I hate all things calc stick out tongue
The others are pretty cool, I took gifted lit last year, it was a cool experience.

Punkyhermy
A humanities core, which is writing and philosophy and a whole mix of crap, and a Poly sci lecture.

lol. wow..that's interesting...

Tptmanno1
I never took lit, I was lazy and took Film Analysis.
Although I did take AP english Language 2 years ago...

Punkyhermy
God I hate all things calc stick out tongue
The others are pretty cool, I took gifted lit last year, it was a cool experience.

haha. i generally do too. I'll see how this class goes tho. stick out tongue

ohh whatever is that tho? i take survey of world lit right now.and its very interestig.

silver_tears

I got 5 classes all together. They're all arts science courses.
I'm taking history, classics (learning greek and latin droolio), history, philosophy, sociology, and women's studies (forced to take, apparently the male (I know right) teacher's muy hotness). happy

Tptmanno1
nice... although, eww greek and latin.
I got my room assingment today, I was happy.

Punkyhermy
hmm...how does your roommate seem?

Tptmanno1
I have NO idea...
Just got the letter, and his name..

silver_tears
haha. i generally do too. I'll see how this class goes tho. stick out tongue

ohh whatever is that tho? i take survey of world lit right now.and its very interestig.

It was actually based heavily around the christian/religious (lit's an optional and mine was a Catholic private school so it had to do with religion) core in major works from past and present such as Heart of Darkness and Power and the Glory. Wasn't bad, but Heart of Darkness almost put me to sleep.

It was a university level course so it was very relaxed, attendance didn't matter, classes were conducted online at times, and the teacher lectured and we took notes. The whole semester we did like 4 essays, and that was pretty much the bulk of our mark.

silver_tears
nice... although, eww greek and latin.
I got my room assingment today, I was happy.

What ew, fool stick out tongue
Here they do survey's and such to pair up room mates, you have to fill one out and they match compatibility.

Punkyhermy
I have NO idea...
Just got the letter, and his name..
ohh...hmm try looking up his myspace or something?

Punkyhermy
It was actually based heavily around the christian/religious (lit's an optional and mine was a Catholic private school so it had to do with religion) core in major works from past and present such as Heart of Darkness and Power and the Glory. Wasn't bad, but Heart of Darkness almost put me to sleep.

It was a university level course so it was very relaxed, attendance didn't matter, classes were conducted online at times, and the teacher lectured and we took notes. The whole semester we did like 4 essays, and that was pretty much the bulk of our mark.
oohh...omg. Heart of Darkness was SUCH a drag. I didn't even read it! stick out tongue no expression

I loved A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man tho. smile

hmm we are reading King James' version of the bible now. its actually quite an interesting read. stick out tongue beautifully written too.

silver_tears
oohh...omg. Heart of Darkness was SUCH a drag. I didn't even read it! stick out tongue no expression

I loved A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man tho. smile

hmm we are reading King James' version of the bible now. its actually quite an interesting read. stick out tongue beautifully written too.

Tbh I didn't either, I spark noted it and basically winged it embarrasment Oddly enough it was one of my best essays, I think I pulled a 90.

I love reading the Bible, I feel as though people give it a bad name, but it's not what the bible says that's dangerous, it's how individual zealots interpret it erm

Punkyhermy
Tbh I didn't either, I spark noted it and basically winged it embarrasment Oddly enough it was one of my best essays, I think I pulled a 90.

I love reading the Bible, I feel as though people give it a bad name, but it's not what the bible says that's dangerous, it's how individual zealots interpret it erm

lol!

haha. Sparknotes is a Lit. student's best friend in times of crisis yes. stick out tongue We had a choice of essays to write. so I picked to write on Blindness instead. big grin

true. i have no prob with the bible tho. this is the first time i'm reading it, so i can't really say. stick out tongue

silver_tears
Even if I've read the book I still spark it because I think their whole look at theme, plot, etc is kinda cool to read.

Me neither, my lit teacher read the bible front to back, he's crazy lke that.

Penelope
I actually enjoy being away at college.

a1hsauce
College life is a lot of fun...the only downside is the empyt fridge for months at a time sad

Tptmanno1
ehh...
I have pre-bought meal plans, so no going hungry or Ramen for me!
Yay!
Although I AM getting a mini-fridge..

a1hsauce
Dude!!! there was a special today at the store for like a big box of 30 packs of ramen for like 5 bucks! I almost teared up big grin

silver_tears
ehh...
I have pre-bought meal plans, so no going hungry or Ramen for me!
Yay!
Although I AM getting a mini-fridge..

Same to all of the above big grin

Penelope
My parents treat me like i'm still a baby, calling my cellphone to try to make sure that i'm in bed at a certain time though.disgust

a1hsauce
lol yah get used to that for the first couple months

silver_tears
Mine's long distance so they wont w00t

Penelope
Mine's long distance so they wont w00t

Dont rub it incrybaby

silver_tears
But they'll email, that much I know stick out tongue

Penelope
Yes, my mom is the serious emailer too, she sends me these cute emails with attachements of special things, and then i have to try to out do her by sending one back to her. I like it though.

silver_tears
Awww, that's sweet though, at least they care right big grin

Tptmanno1
Hehe, I'm only like 20-30 min away, so I'm coming home to do laundry...
Although I think my mom will change the locks...
(Not to be mean or anything, just something she would do comically)

silver_tears
That's pretty clever, my mother on the other hand would be standing by the front window waiting for even the smallest sight of me, she's cray like that, she's already started crying and there's still all tomorrow to go stick out tongue

Penelope
Awww, that's sweet though, at least they care right big grin

Yea it is very sweet embarrasment

silver_tears
It'd be worse if you got nothing stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
That's pretty clever, my mother on the other hand would be standing by the front window waiting for even the smallest sight of me, she's cray like that, she's already started crying and there's still all tomorrow to go stick out tongue
I think its just hitting my parents when I got room assinments and started to look up textbooks.
I don't think its hit ME yet, I'm aweful attached to things here, and not all of my friends are going to college, some are still in High School... and thats kinda making things wierd.

silver_tears
Yea, mine too, we've all graduated but they went back for a semester.

It hit me today, I was rather sad, but I kinda got over it, shed a few tears and moved on haha

imaqtpie

silver_tears
If you spend smartly, and live thriftily, than the credit cards can be your friends in times of need. It's all a matter of budgeting and knowing what's a necessity and what's frivolity.

Tptmanno1
I'm getting a debit card. So all the emergency benifits, but with none of the debt and bad credit and that kinda shit.

imaqtpie

silver_tears
I'm getting a debit card. So all the emergency benifits, but with none of the debt and bad credit and that kinda shit.
I've both, although my credit card is a student's line of credit so the interest is wonderfully low. I'm only to use it in times of emergency when I need a whole lot of money stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
ahh...
Well that works, I guess. I just like my debit card anyway.

imaqtpie

silver_tears

imaqtpie

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>