Lordy Be, I'm Drowsy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
Yeah the only thing they had at the store was Vicks 44 because I have a damn hacking cough and cold so we bought that and now I'm freaking delusional but when I go to lay down I toss this way, turn that way, flip this way, etc. so I just got up and watched TV for a minute and came back in here. I'm so tired and I just want to go to bed but can't. At least my cough is gone laughing out loud.

LiL nAstY GirL
Good story, tell it again.

diddly-dum
ya good story roll eyes (sarcastic) jkjk

Thorinn
laughing out loud

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Good story, tell it again.
Originally posted by diddly-dum
ya good story roll eyes (sarcastic) jkjk
Don't believe I asked the either of you so I suggest you keep your n00blet mouths shut.

LiL nAstY GirL
You posted on a public site, and the public responded. Im not sorry no one cares about your dumbass story. And I've been here Since September 2003, so try again wink

§P0oONY
I like it when people talk about things that are not important in their life... or mine for that matter... happy

ILoveMyDaniel
You posted on a public site, and the public responded. Im not sorry no one cares about your dumbass story. And I've been here Since September 2003, so try again wink
Well ghee, I'm sorry that you're part of the 1% of the population that do not know how to keep their faces out of information that do not appeal whatsoever to them. Not to mention it's pretty sick that you mention that you're nasty. That thought just scares me sick.

Shelbert Lemon
hope you feel better soon Kelly

§P0oONY
Don't worry, we understand ILoveMyDaniel... You're self obsessed... It's a nasty disorder but over time you'll learn to not love yourself... stick out tongue

(Have a feeling I'm going to be buggered in a metaphoric sense for this post.)

Leo.M
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Well ghee, I'm sorry that you're part of the 1% of the population that do not know how to keep their faces out of information that do not appeal whatsoever to them. Not to mention it's pretty sick that you mention that you're nasty. That thought just scares me sick.

If you post info in public, you kind of ARE making it so it appeals to them.

And she has "nasty" b/c it's a name of a song.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
hope you feel better soon Kelly
Thanks. wink

LiL nAstY GirL
Guess we have something in common, cause you seem to do the same exact thing, but riddle me this, why dont you like it when its done back to you? And please, me on my dirtiest day is still no competition for you on your best wink

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Leo.M
If you post info in public, you kind of ARE making it so it appeals to them.

And she has "nasty" b/c it's a name of a song.
Yes but it's obvious that people are stupid and obnoxious enough just to post cruel things even if they are not interested whatsoever. It shows what kind of person they are.

LiL nAstY GirL
Yes but it's obvious that people are stupid and obnoxious enough just to post cruel things even if they are not interested whatsoever. It shows what kind of person they are.

You do the same EXACT thing. So dont make it out to be you're some saint

ILoveMyDaniel
Guess we have something in common, cause you seem to do the same exact thing, but riddle me this, why dont you like it when its done back to you? And please, me on my dirtiest day is still no competition for you on your best wink
No thanks, chick. I don't like people who think their shit don't stink because they're at the bottom of the food chain on my list, honey.

ILoveMyDaniel
You do the same EXACT thing. So dont make it out to be you're some saint
Oh REALLY? Name 5, lunatic.

§P0oONY
I funkin' love aggro in the OTF... happy

LiL nAstY GirL
No thanks, chick. I don't like people who think their shit don't stink because they're at the bottom of the food chain on my list, honey.

Please I dont think my shit doesnt stink roll eyes (sarcastic)Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Oh REALLY? Name 5, lunatic.

No, because I have better things to do than spend my time scrolling thrtough old posts.

ILoveMyDaniel
Please I dont think my shit doesnt stink roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, because I have better things to do than spend my time scrolling thrtough old posts.
Exactly, because you have NONE.

§P0oONY
LMD... Chill... If you make a thread in the OTF, expect ridicule... No matter what the topic, it's just how shit goes down here now.

LiL nAstY GirL
Sure. I know I can find it, so thats all that matters to me.

I dont really give a shit what you think, so Im gonna be the bigger person and walk away. I have better things to do this.

ILoveMyDaniel
Sure. I know I can find it, so thats all that matters to me.

I dont really give a shit what you think, so Im gonna be the bigger person and walk away. I have better things to do this.
The bigger person doesn't walk in in the first place just to find out that they have to walk right back out so laughing out loud

Leo.M
The bigger person doesn't walk in in the first place just to find out that they have to walk right back out so laughing out loud

no expression

AOR
eat

ILoveMyDaniel
w00t

justjakk
PEANUTS PEANUTS!! Get your fresh hot peanuts here folks.

ILoveMyDaniel
No, I don't want any peanuts. I want.........a steak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.