Psylock,Elektra,Mystique, vs. Vixen,Lashina,Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
which side of hotties has the goods to take the other side down.

Thanos_THOTU
Psylocke?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Psylocke?

it's a 3 v3. but I think Psylock would have her hands full with Vixen or Lashina. I dont know about batgirl. But I tried to pick the best fighters with powers or gadgets from each side.

Thanos_THOTU
Psylocke can blast their brains out, she'll even take on Electra and Mystique pretty easiley.

What If...
I'm going with team 1...mystique is pretty useless while Pyslocke is the most powerful out of these 6.

Team 2 does have Vixen...but none of these characters offer good defensive skills.

Team 1 9/10 due to Pyslocke

nvrbeenwthagirl
Vixen can easily copy Gorilla Grodd's powers to counter Psylocks Spy powers. ANd I dont' think Mystique is useless. She is an excellent fighter. and she has morphed claws, and wings to fly before. she is a great character.

What If...
So she can fly and scratch people....

She gets KOed in 1 punch.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by What If...
So she can fly and scratch people....

She gets KOed in 1 punch.

Mystich has never been shown in comics to be that easily dispatched in hand to hand fights. She has also shown to morph and fool people while fighting, as well has morph away her wounds.

What If...
She never goes hand to hand with someone that can be as strong as Vixen.

She won't have time to morph away wounds after 1 KO punch or several cheetah fast punches.

stormfront13
you do know that mystique can now become intangible right?

Brian Oswald
please elaborate

What If...
Yes please do, would be a cool upgrade.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually the biggest threat on team two's side is Lashina. She is able to hurt superman, Even tho she is likely only as strong as Spiderman. She is as agile and has that whip thing that shoots out that wierd energy.

What If...
Psylocke won't let her get close, and her tk shields will block anything she throws at her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Psylocke won't let her get close, and her tk shields will block anything she throws at her.

I dont know. vixen is copying Gorilla Grodds Tp and TK, which is better than Psylocks, Her shields prolly won't be her advantage.

xmarksthespot
What exactly has Gorilla Grodd done telekinetically? Telepathy is useless on Psylocke.

What If...
Has she actually ever done that, or is it speculation...just curious.

wiccan999
Psylocke would kick the other teams @$$e$! With her super-strength and Telekinesis, she could easliy take the other team, and she is immune to Telepathy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by wiccan999
Psylocke would kick the other teams @$$e$! With her super-strength and Telekinesis, she could easliy take the other team, and she is immune to Telepathy

I doubt she can beat the other team by herself. Seeing as how Lashina is a New God and has managed to hurt beings like Superman.

Tron
Has she actually ever done that, or is it speculation...just curious.

I can't recall the issue she did that in, but I know she has.

stormfront13
yeah...vixen has in fact copied gorilla grodd. also...she's the biggest thread on team 2. she takes on the powers of krypto, gorilla grodd, and bacteria. krypto gives her the powers of superman, gorilla grodd gives her tp and tk, and bacteria gives her the ability to replicate herself. also...she's made superman bleed out before so she beats lashina in that category.

complexbrother
I think team would win the majority by a margin of 6.5/10

stormfront13
Originally posted by complexbrother
I think team would win the majority by a margin of 6.5/10

which team?

HandOfFate
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What exactly has Gorilla Grodd done telekinetically?

I would like to know that too. I've often wonder just how powerful Grood is with his telekinesis.

I remember reading an entry which stated that he can transform matter with his telekinesis but I have never seen him do anything with this ability outside of TK bolts.

We got any Flash fans here. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
So we have Vixen Vs. Psylock, Lashina vs. Mystich, and Batgirl vs. Elektra. Those would be some rock em sock em fights. I gotta go 50/50 on vixen and Psylock becuz Psy is very dangerous and very very skilled. Vixen can probably do more than Psylock, but she has never been shown to over do it. She always copies just enough power for a good fight. Mystique and Lashina. Lashina will Beat mystych. And Elektra will beat Batgirl. I know Batgirl is very skilled and all, But I actually used to read the Electra Comics, and she just seems a bit more mature and skilled.

stormfront13
i'd say team DC wins...and vixen is their ace in the whole. like i said earlier, she just takes the powers of three different animals for the win

1)krypto
2)gorilla grodd
3)bacteria

it's highly doubtful that team marvel can beat ten vixens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.