Power Girl vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Hulk has been locked up and caged in PURE adamantium and has been tortured for three days before the fight. Who wins this battle?

Thanos_THOTU
I remember that a pretty pissed hulk could take down Thanos...
No doubt he takes PG here.

Accel
Hulk smash, assuming it's Savage of course. I doubt even BFR would work for PG with Hulk THAT pissed.

bigbran
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
I remember that a pretty pissed hulk could take down Thanos...
No doubt he takes PG here. What the hell are you talking about?

besides that PG wins... BIG time. And I mean that as also a reference to her ti....

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Hulk smash, assuming it's Savage of course. I doubt even BFR would work for PG with Hulk THAT pissed.

Yeah, it's Savage...

Dinalfos
Originally posted by batdude123
Hulk has been locked up and caged in PURE adamantium and was been tortured for three days before the fight. Who wins this battle?

There's nothing much she can do against him, except speedblitz him. But if she's cut off from sun radiation, then she's in trouble.

batdude123
Here's the BIG question.... would her boobs calm him down enough for her to beat him? shifty

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
There's nothing much she can do against him, except speedblitz him. But if she's cut off from sun radiation, then she's in trouble. How did you suddenly get the, her getting cut off, by the sun, out of this battle?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I"m a bit confused about her. Does she have her pre crisis strength now that she has her memory back?

Dinalfos
That's a guarantit yes.

Accel
Here's the BIG question.... would her boobs calm him down enough for her to beat him? shifty
Only if this was Ultimate Hulk. Hey, if he was attracted to a topless Wasp...

Dinalfos
Originally posted by bigbran
How did you suddenly get the, her getting cut off, by the sun, out of this battle?

Adamanium cage. Well, basically I was asking....

Accel
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I"m a bit confused about her. Does she have her pre crisis strength now that she has her memory back?
Hard to say, since her powers keep fluctuating.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Only if this was Ultimate Hulk. Hey, if he was attracted to a topless Wasp...

Then he'd be distracted by a woman with breasts TWICE as big. yes

I knew you'd like that statement. stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Adamanium cage. Well, basically I was asking....

No, the fight isn't in an adamantium cage. I just meant that he was tortured and locked up in an adamantium cage. yes

Broly92
Hulk wins and kills batdude123 for this thread

badabing
Then he'd be distracted by a woman with breasts TWICE as big. yes

I knew you'd like that statement. stick out tongue
http://julievelor.infinitybridge.com/NSiT/p/pgshade1.jpg

Dinalfos
No, the fight isn't in an adamantium cage. I just meant that he was tortured and locked up in an adamantium cage. yes

Oh, right big grin

Well, then I guess that changes the situation a bit. I still don't see her harming him physically, but she could theoretically remove him from the field. But not all the time.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing

Um... *zip* shifty

stick out tongue

badabing
Um... *zip* shifty

stick out tongue
eek! laughing laughing

Sub_Mariner

ZOMG Super Camel Toe.

Broly92
I really think she looks ugly well accept for the boobs of course bunny

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Broly92
I really think she looks ugly well accept for the boobs of course bunny

Agreed, put those boobs on Supergirl and damn. Happy Dance

Broly92
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Agreed, put those boobs on Supergirl and damn. Happy Dance
Jumpy Defiantly

Sub_Mariner
Jumpy Defiantly

herbwank

What If...
so pathetic erm

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by What If...
so pathetic erm

no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

Broly92
Originally posted by What If...
so pathetic erm
Just a joke sad

Sub_Mariner
Just a joke sad

I know what you mean by you might quit KMC, you can't have a laugh anymore no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
ZOMG Super Camel Toe.
Bah, I'd rather see a pic of Namor or Black Panther in his natural Garb. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
I know what you mean by you might quit KMC, you can't have a laugh anymore no expression
yes sad

Sub_Mariner
Bah, I'd rather see a pic of Namor or Black Panther in his natural Garb. roll eyes (sarcastic)

How the hell does Power Girl see past those breasts anyway?

Dinalfos
X-ray vision.

bigbran
Bah, I'd rather see a pic of Namor or Black Panther in his natural Garb. roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry Tron...

Edited

mighty adam
http://julievelor.infinitybridge.com/NSiT/p/pgshade1.jpg powergirl looks stupid her boobs are too big wonderwoman and alot more look better then her hulk would beat the hell out of her for looking like that thinking she is sexy.

mighty adam
Bah, I'd rather see a pic of Namor or Black Panther in his natural Garb. roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression oh dear god NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tron
Originally posted by bigbran
Sorry Tron...

Edited

Like hell you are...

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
Like hell you are...

laughing

Well, you all know what I'm about to say now.... TRONIMIZED!!!! eek!

UniOmni
Hulk impregnates her......

Soleran
She has a man face, kinda. Who draws these things................It's Shemale "Powergirl" vs the Hulk, who runs since ugh

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Hulk impregnates her......

Doesn't he have gamma radiated sperm? In that case, it'd be a miscarriage, or a seriously F*CKED up baby. erm

guy222
Hulk easily

gogogadgetgo
Power Girl Boobies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL

quanchi112
Hulk dominates.

Konton
PG is too fast, despite the strength disadvantage.

Naija boy
Hulkl for sure. Power girl certainly wont fight him like flash or anything similar while in character, and he will definitely be able to get in his hits in. Green scar is physically considerably superior and Worldbreaker....well thats just not even a fair fight.

-Pr-
I can see her using her speed, but whether it would be enough is another question altogether.

Q99
Depends on the Hulk.

ColossusGrundy
PG Grabs him by the ankle and tosses him into the sun.

Fight over.

Hulk can be as strong as he wants, in deep space (which is where a thinking PG would take him) it doesn't help if he can't get to her.

carver9
I would give Savage Hulk the majority over Powergirl...WWH and WBH isn't even needed.

JakeTheBank
Karen puts up a good fight against Savage Hulk, but would typically lose, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.