Darkseid vs. Phenoix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
Apparently he has the power to do this

Thanos_THOTU
Because Phoenix would rape him badly...
Phoenix is obviosly stronger than Superman Prime, who is obviosly stronger than any incarnation of Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Because Phoenix would rape him badly...
Phoenix is obviosly stronger than Superman Prime, who is obviosly stronger than any incarnation of Darkseid.

Which Phoenix. she has more power lvls than Galactus. Is this weak hungry phoenix? Human phoenix? is this crazy pheonix who wants to know human emotions? Is this Darksied with the Ale? what is the scene?

Broly92
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Which Phoenix. she has more power lvls than Galactus. Is this weak hungry phoenix? Human phoenix? is this crazy pheonix who wants to know human emotions? Is this Darksied with the Ale? what is the scene?
whatever one is fairest but no ALE!

David_Richards
In X-men vs teen titans this battle happened and Darksied couldnt touch her, he hit her with his omega beams and she fed off of it.

bigbran
Which Phoenix. she has more power lvls than Galactus. Is this weak hungry phoenix? Human phoenix? is this crazy pheonix who wants to know human emotions? Is this Darksied with the Ale? what is the scene? What the hell is a hungry Phoenix?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
What the hell is a hungry Phoenix?

it was a joke

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by David_Richards
In X-men vs teen titans this battle happened and Darksied couldnt touch her, he hit her with his omega beams and she fed off of it.

We dont' use cross overs do we? at least that is what i'm told.

bigbran
In X-men vs teen titans this battle happened and Darksied couldnt touch her, he hit her with his omega beams and she fed off of it. Crossover=No!

bigbran
We dont' use cross overs do we? at least that is what i'm told. Well duh. You use non canon crossovers.

Avalonofthewind

sick

Broly92
Well duh. You use non canon crossovers.
Plus he is a fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by Broly92
Plus he is a fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic) Goes without saying.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Goes without saying.

And name one person on this board who isn't cuz to me, there are just more marvel fanboys here. that is all. You all wont' call each other that tho. I wonder how fun these forums woudl be if the DC fans left. You all wouldn't have anything to debate. cuz you all would worship the beyonder, wolverine, silver surfer, galactus and have no one to argue with. :P

bigbran
And name one person on this board who isn't cuz to me, there are just more marvel fanboys here. that is all. You all wont' call each other that tho. I wonder how fun these forums woudl be if the DC fans left. You all wouldn't have anything to debate. cuz you all would worship the beyonder, wolverine, silver surfer, galactus and have no one to argue with. :P Theres fans....and then theres fanboys.

Broly92
And name one person on this board who isn't cuz to me, there are just more marvel fanboys here. that is all. You all wont' call each other that tho. I wonder how fun these forums woudl be if the DC fans left. You all wouldn't have anything to debate. cuz you all would worship the beyonder, wolverine, silver surfer, galactus and have no one to argue with. :P
Yes! Like past fanboys who like Wolverine and Hulk (you know who I mean) Who we have called such!

David_Richards

I know its not cannon but it does still show what a battle between them might be like.

Haters are so pathetic, hey why don't you guys just select a meeting place, sit around a table and spend the day talking about how much you hate the character. It would be less pathetic then this. She would defeat Darksied she could destroy apokalips itself before he could even mount a defense.

bigbran
I know its not cannon but it does still show what a battle between them might be like.

Haters are so pathetic, hey why don't you guys just select a meeting place, sit around a table and spend the day talking about how much you hate the character. It would be less pathetic then this. She would defeat Darksied she could destroy apokalips itself before he could even mount a defense. Did I say who would win?
Assumers areso bad.
Phoenix ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Haters are so pathetic, hey why don't you guys just select a meeting place, sit around a table and spend the day talking about how much you hate the character. It would be less pathetic then this. She would defeat Darksied she could destroy apokalips itself before he could even mount a defense.

Who hates the phoenix? she was all good until she became this rediculous white phoenix bull. But the sun eater could beat the good old dark phoenix. lol.

bigbran
Who hates the phoenix? she was all good until she became this rediculous white phoenix bull. But the sun eater could beat the good old dark phoenix. lol. Phoenix licks. But she will beat Darky.....

What? Are you expecting me to write something sexual?

David_Richards
Whats wrong with the white crown phoenix? what is it exactly that you hate so much about her. and don't say PIS or CIS or crap like that I want REAL reasons.

What If...
Lol.

I think she became ridiculous on her 7th resurrection.
White crown has been around for a while.

Inhuman
What? Are you expecting me to write something sexual?

YES! shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
Whats wrong with the white crown phoenix? what is it exactly that you hate so much about her. and don't say PIS or CIS or crap like that I want REAL reasons.
She ruined the good characters of Jean Grey and Demeaned the whole Dark Phoenix saga and the greatness that it was.

David_Richards
that isnt explaining it how did the white crown ruin it. be spacific.

Thanos_THOTU
that isnt explaining it how did the white crown ruin it. be spacific.
It made a Marvel character more powerful laughing out loud

David_Richards
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
It made a Marvel character more powerful laughing out loud

So a comic book company takes a character it owns and has the copyright to and decides to make it more powerful. And this is why you ladies are all PMS'd out?

Thanos_THOTU
So a comic book company takes a character it owns and has the copyright to and decides to make it more powerful. And this is why you ladies are all PMS'd out?
No... I ment that nvrbeenwthagirl hates the white crown because of that reason...
I liked the idea of her absorbing the higher plane know as the white room.

David_Richards
yeah i wish you guys could just understand that, look at it this way, Marvel has backed it self into such a corner with that character now that she could never comebakc as a full time x-men ever again, shed be too powerful so you'll only have to put up with her from time to time.

What If...
erm

guy222
Phoenix uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.