Any Good Writers For Spidey Script Out There?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
I need help of a certain Spider-Man script for a character I created in it and I was wondering if anyone is interested to help me

spencerspider
describe the characters, i can write pretty well

Dazzler619
I will PM you the details b/c this is kind of a personal script

Scarecrow756
I don`t mind helping, I have written some of my own scripts. Here are a few scripts that I have written. Ask if you want me to PM you any of them.

Aliens Unleased
Batman Escalation
Batman War Games
Batman/Superman: Ultimate Alliance
Spider-Man 3 (Only a syonpois)

Dazzler619
Thanks man.I'll PM you the details as well

DBZ MAN
Wow we should team up a bunch of script writers and budding artists together and make a comic and then show then for a contest.

spencerspider
why dont we just do it right here, it might be personal but if we alll put our minds together and work at the same time it will be much easier

Dazzler619
Your right but I'm afriad about how others will react about who my character is sad embarrasment

spencerspider
they wont get pissed trust me u told me. its what you made up. and from what you've told be it could end up very well

DBZ MAN
I wouldn't mind drawing for someone at all. I love fan-comics big grin

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by spencerspider
why dont we just do it right here, it might be personal but if we alll put our minds together and work at the same time it will be much easier

I think it will be better that way cause we can give feedback and make it even better, as they say two heads are better then one.

DBZ MAN
http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/7515/ironspideycityms8.jpg
Here is a piece I've just done now. And Below is it's color variant.
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7363/ironspidey4rm0.jpg
If you ever wanted to considor me helping out.

Dazzler619
Ok.It's another symbiote I created.This time, a female one embarrasment

Cool drawings DBZ thumb up

And thanks guys for your support smile

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Dazzler619
Ok.It's another symbiote I created.This time, a female one embarrasment

Cool drawings DBZ thumb up

And thanks guys for your support smile

No problem, if you wish to assure any of my scripts don`t be afraid to ask me to PM them to you.

Dazzler619
Yes please send them to me.I'll be glad to read them smile

spencerspider
he dont want it to be an offspring though, so someone think of how to get this girl with the suit, but no offspring like carnage was

DBZ MAN
I'll have one possibile idea by the end of the day. Whose doing concept designs?

Spideys Sister
he dont want it to be an offspring though, so someone think of how to get this girl with the suit, but no offspring like carnage was I'm not sure what the script is but if you want that to happen....(and I'm assuming this is the 616 universe) Have another meteor crash down or another space trip or whatever.

Dazzler619
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
I'll have one possibile idea by the end of the day. Whose doing concept designs?

Tell me please smile

Dazzler619
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I'm not sure what the script is but if you want that to happen....(and I'm assuming this is the 616 universe) Have another meteor crash down or another space trip or whatever.

No, it's not in the 616 universe.Just the regular one.Meteor crash thing has been used all ready for the Venom Returns episode.Another space trip sounds ok but who will go in to space this time? I apologize if I'm being picky.It's just that all of the easy ideas have been taken sad

Spideys Sister
Well, your girl could be the astronaught. I'm working on nothing here. My spidey stories are usually crap.... All my stories are usually crap. sad

DBZ MAN
She could be someone who WANTS the symbiote and she has researched the origins of the symbiote and goes out into space with a hired crew and finds one where she manages to contain it. You could then follow it from there where the symbiote breaks out of confinment and laches on to her before she manages to build an inhibitor. I also suck at story making ha.

She should be a rich person for that kinda story.

Spideys Sister
But why would they want it. You have to get into that too. Like does she have sort of grudge against Spidey or something. Or is she in ove with Eddie Brock...

DBZ MAN
Or she just wants the power of the Symbiote, Muhahahaha

spencerspider
yea thats actually not bad, just make her have a grudge on spidey or peter... and make her like brock maybe? if she is smart let her be a scientist, but if not... hmm maybe she is dating john jameson jr? and she convinces him to go into space again with her (but she actually just wants the power of the symbiote)

DBZ MAN
Or someone already went into space and their auctioning the symbiote off at another super villian auction bid and she gets it.

Dazzler619
Thanks for the suggesstion guys but she has nothing against Peter/Spidey,Venom, or Carnage.She's just an ordinary woman who gets bonded with a symbiote and it tries to tempt her to get rid of any other ones due to territory ship

DBZ MAN
Maybe sum guys import more symbiotes to Earth and one finds her.

Oh yeah, make her real sexy likediva

Dazzler619
LOL!

Actually, I do have a few drawings of her.If you want to see them, let me know wink

spencerspider
show um

Dazzler619
If you insist lol

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Pose5.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Pose1.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Topless.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Dress.jpg

DBZ MAN
Ha I liked the 3rd one eek!

spencerspider
i was about to say that... lol damn u can draw... now at least i know what she looks like

Scarecrow756
Good drawings Dazzler, here is my idea for the story. Basicully Venom/Eddy Brock dies in a mysterious death and this woman wants to find out more about how he died. And she thinks that this syombiote killed him so she gathers a crew to go to investigate, but along the way she finds out that people on previous missions have died of madness. So she gets possed by the Syombiote and goes back to earth.

Either that or the revenge storyline where she is the lover of Eddy Brock and he dies in a battle with Spider-Man so she arms herself with the Syombiote to avenge Eddy.

Dazzler619
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Ha I liked the 3rd one eek!

LOL I figured that you liked it wink

Dazzler619
i was about to say that... lol damn u can draw... now at least i know what she looks like

Thanks hun.I will post pics of her as the symbiote once I get them scanned.In case your wondering, she's hispanic.The other symbiotes are caucasian and I wanted to do something new for a change.I just hope that seems ok b/c some people can be critical about it sad

Dazzler619
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Good drawings Dazzler, here is my idea for the story. Basicully Venom/Eddy Brock dies in a mysterious death and this woman wants to find out more about how he died. And she thinks that this syombiote killed him so she gathers a crew to go to investigate, but along the way she finds out that people on previous missions have died of madness. So she gets possed by the Syombiote and goes back to earth.

Either that or the revenge storyline where she is the lover of Eddy Brock and he dies in a battle with Spider-Man so she arms herself with the Syombiote to avenge Eddy.

TY also my dear.That's a neat idea but sounds a bit too dramatic.Besides, Eddie had about 2 lovers all ready.His ex-wife (comics) and Dr.Kafka (cartoon).I will make her have a relationship with him later on but more as an acquaintance.I've thought of another idea as well.Do you want me to post it here or PM it to you?

Scarecrow756
Post the idea here if you want. And I agree Eddy Brock and this woman should be acquaintances not lovers.

Dazzler619
Actually, a friend of mine thought of this idea.Not me.I'm sorry for the mistake erm

It's an idea he had from TAS version.He thought that maybe John Jameson returned to Earth not only with the black symbiote, but the another symbiote as well (which he found on the moon of course).Only problem is that it wasn't discovered and before it was found by anyone, it disappered and went looking for a host.

Scarecrow756
Thats a good idea even though it is your friend`s idea.

spencerspider
Thanks hun.I will post pics of her as the symbiote once I get them scanned.In case your wondering, she's hispanic.The other symbiotes are caucasian and I wanted to do something new for a change.I just hope that seems ok b/c some people can be critical about it sad

did you just call me....hun..

anyway hmmm another symbiote that wasnt found? thats very interesting and could work

Scarecrow756
did you just call me....hun..

anyway hmmm another symbiote that wasnt found? thats very interesting and could work

LOL, she called me hun too. laughing

spencerspider
TY also my dear.That's a neat idea but sounds a bit too dramatic.Besides, Eddie had about 2 lovers all ready.His ex-wife (comics) and Dr.Kafka (cartoon).I will make her have a relationship with him later on but more as an acquaintance.I've thought of another idea as well.Do you want me to post it here or PM it to you?

she said my dear to u..is this a girl i forgot to look

Scarecrow756
Here is my idea for the story. Basicully Venom/Eddy Brock dies in a mysterious death and this woman wants to find out more about how he died. And she thinks that this syombiote killed him so she gathers a crew to go to investigate, but along the way she finds out that people on previous missions have died of madness. So she gets possed by the Syombiote and goes back to earth.

What do you think of them Spencer? wink

Dazzler619
I'm sorry if I embarressed you guys by calling you huns and dear.I was only trying to be nice embarrasment

Scarecrow, didn't you just said that idea in an earlier post or are you talking to Spencer?

Spideys Sister
Don't feel bad. They're not used to it cause I don't do it to them.

Scarecrow756
I'm sorry if I embarressed you guys by calling you huns and dear.I was only trying to be nice embarrasment

Scarecrow, didn't you just said that idea in an earlier post or are you talking to Spencer? I do not feel embrassed. No one been that nice to me, so I found it a bit funny at first.

Dazzler619
Whew good lol

spencerspider
yea, not embarrassed-surprised is the right word.. i havent been called hun in like a year.. lol and scarecrow i like the first one better... and spidey sister, i want you to call me hun from now on lol

Spideys Sister
yea, not embarrassed-surprised is the right word.. i havent been called hun in like a year.. lol and scarecrow i like the first one better... and spidey sister, i want you to call me hun from now on lol HAHAHAHA! You and Dazz better make real nice friends cause that aint happenin any time in the far future.Originally posted by Scarecrow756
I do not feel embrassed. No one been that nice to me, so I found it a bit funny at first. I'd be nicer if I saw you more.

Dazzler619
You guys (and girls) are funny lol big grin

Here are scans of her as the symbiote now.I had to draw them on loose leaf b/c I ran out of drawing paper sad

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Symbiote4.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Symbiote3.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Symbiote2.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Symbiote1.jpg

spencerspider
looks pretty cool, i see...but what color is it going to be? lol

Dazzler619
Uh........... this color of course lol

Spideys Sister
Hotness sketches Dazz.

DBZ MAN
A white symbiote. Thats a new one for me. Nice touches with the Spikes.

Scarecrow756
HAHAHAHA! You and Dazz better make real nice friends cause that aint happenin any time in the far future. I'd be nicer if I saw you more.

Well most of the time I am in the Batman forum showing my Batman scripts like Batman Escalation, Batman War games and Batman/Superman: Ultimate Alliance to people. And by the way Dazzler nice drawings, I think a white syombiote could work, it is new and original.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Well most of the time I am in the Batman forum showing my Batman scripts like Batman Escalation, Batman War games and Batman/Superman: Ultimate Alliance to people. And by the way Dazzler nice drawings, I think a white syombiote could work, it is new and original. You said Batman too much. sad Now my head hurts. BTW I had made a white Sybiote before. This one's differnt than mines though. I still like it.

Dazzler619
Thanks for the compliments people.I would appreciate it if there's any constructive criticism needed for my character.Also, if I feel that she shouldn't be a sym, do any of you think you may have suggesstions of what else she can be?

Spideys Sister
Mutant. Alien.... oh wait... No. Yeah, mutant.

H. S. 6
What is this character's name? Background?

Who is she, as a person? What's her motivation? How does she get the symbiote? Why is it white?

These are all questions you'll need to ask yourself when making up this character. We really can't do it for you, if you want it to be "your" character.

Dazzler619
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What is this character's name? Background?

Who is she, as a person? What's her motivation? How does she get the symbiote? Why is it white?

These are all questions you'll need to ask yourself when making up this character. We really can't do it for you, if you want it to be "your" character.

1.I posted scans of her earlier.Did you see them?
2.She doesn't have a motivation but her symbiote does.It forces her to get rid of any other symbiotes due to territory issues
3.I'm still working on it
4.It just is.Besides, they aren't any white symbiotes so I decided to use that color for her

Your right but I would like other people's suggesstions/opinions too for help.

H. S. 6
1.I posted scans of her earlier.Did you see them?
2.She doesn't have a motivation but her symbiote does.It forces her to get rid of any other symbiotes due to territory issues
3.I'm still working on it
4.It just is.Besides, they aren't any white symbiotes so I decided to use that color for her

Your right but I would like other people's suggesstions/opinions too for help.

I did see the scans. Very cool. smile

However, I didn't mean "background" as in racial background or anything. I mean, really, who is she? That's what you need to ask yourself. Where did she grow up? Was she rich? Poor? Did she have loving and caring parents? Were her parents killed, or maybe they died when she was young?

Questions like that. To be a successful writer, and to create a successful character, you really need to focus on fleshing them out, giving them life.

I like the motivation. So the symbiote has one main goal, above all others: survival. And to survive, it feels that the other symbiotes are threats to its well-being. It feels the others are "invading its territory," forcing its hand to go after them.

I think you could go somewhere with the white thing. Something symbolic. If you go the path I'm suggesting (the symbiote looking after its own life; it feels threatened by the other symbiotes invading its territory), in a way, the white could represent the symbiotes relative "innocence," since it's simply trying to stay alive. However, as everyone knows, looks are deceiving, and truly deep down, the symbiote is indeed a killer.

These are all ideas on my part. Best advice I can give you is to breath as much life as you can into the character. In short: Make her real.

Dazzler619
Thanks smile

Sorry for the misunderstanding.That too I'm still working on.However, I may plan to make her either a waitress or hairstylist before she becomes a symbiote.You see, I'm very bad at writing so that's why I'm asking others for help.I know what you mean though and I will try to do my best.I just need ideas

DBZ MAN
Here you go Dazz and Spideys Sis. A little piece I did. Hope you like.
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7363/girlfightcopyob1.jpg

Dazzler619
Mutant. Alien.... oh wait... No. Yeah, mutant.

Nah they're too many mutants out there all ready but thanks for the idea

Very nice drawing DBZ.Thanks big grin

spencerspider
wow...u can draw like..like... i dont know any good writers

DBZ MAN
lol Don't you mean artists?

And thanks peeps. Tis appreciated.

I should post my Spidey script one day.

Spideys Sister
Wait, how was that directed towards me? confused

spencerspider
huh? im lost and i was seeing if u would get that i said writers (i think..)

Dazzler619
Hey what's going on here? lol

Spideys Sister
Srry. My last post was directed towards DBZman.

Dazzler619
It's ok lol

Ghetto Goblin
so how's this story that you guys are making or made? i haven't read very many posts.

Dazzler619
It's only my story.I think I may have an idea of what I'll do

Dazzler619
Here are more pics of the host

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/ShirtThong.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Pose7.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Pose9.jpg

spencerspider
damn.. pull up that shirt in the second pic woman!

Spideys Sister
Gettin a little x rating teaser there, huh, Dazz?

Dazzler619
Sorry it's for the guys lol embarrasment wink stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
No joke... laughing out loud

Scarecrow756
Good drawings Dazzler and DBZ.

Dazzler619
Thanks and good scripts you sent me there Crow

Scarecrow756
Did you read the Batman/Superman: Ultimate Alliance script I PM you.

Dazzler619
Yes I did and it was very good smile thumb up

Do you think maybe you can work on my character's story script now please?

Scarecrow756
Yes I did and it was very good smile thumb up

Do you think maybe you can work on my character's story script now please?

Sure thing Dazzler.

Dazzler619
Thanks man

Scarecrow756
Thanks man

One thing, do you want me to write my own version of your character?

Dazzler619
If you want but I was thinking if you can do a script when she meets Kassidy if you would liek to do

DBZ MAN
Wait, how was that directed towards me? confused
Spider-Girl was in it. rolling on floor laughing

Spideys Sister
... not MY spidergirl... sad I dare you to take a whack at drawing my version of Spidey Sis. smile For laughs.

DBZ MAN
KK I'll make some time for it.

Dazzler619
Here are more scans of the host

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Pose8.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Lingerie.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/LyingDown.jpg

Scarecrow756
Great drawings Dazzler, you never cease to amaze with your drawings.

Dazzler619
Thanks man that means a lot smile

I read your Aliens script and it was great.You are a very talented writer thumb up

I hope I'm not sounding selfish but have you worked on the script where Vivian meets Kassidy yet?

Scarecrow756
Don`t worry Dazzler, I am working on it.

Dazzler619
Cool thanks again.I hope it isn't too much

Dazzler619
Hey guys, I started writing my origin for Vivian of how she gets her powers.The only problem I have is how,when, and where the symbiote finds and bonds with her.Any ideas?

Spideys Sister
Well, what does you host do for a living? Like Eddie. He was a reporter snooping aroung trying to pin spidey and ended up getting the symbiote by accident.

Dazzler619
She was a hair stylist

Spideys Sister
okay... I'm gonna let the other guys pull on this cause I can't think of a way to set this up...

Dazzler619
Well how about this.Say like symbiote (the one that wasn't found) finds Vivian while she's outside doing something and attaches itself to her?

Spideys Sister
Think of anyway that The host could be connected to this insted of some random pedestrian...

Ex: Eddie dumps her she goes off mad symbiote attaches itself to her they go on a rampage, find Edd beat the crap out of him spidey defends edd she goes off on spidey.... blah blah blah...

Dazzler619
LOL she wasn't a love interest of Eddie.This takes place after Spidey separates Eddie and the symbiote.

Spideys Sister
Oh well you're own your own with this one.

Scarecrow756

Doc Potato
I need help of a certain Spider-Man script for a character I created in it and I was wondering if anyone is interested to help me I can give it a go, i've written various JSA scripts for amateur films and have an English A-Level... smile

Doc Potato

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Cletus

I edited that, thanks Doc. What did you like about the scene?

Dazzler619
Originally posted by Doc Potato
I can give it a go, i've written various JSA scripts for amateur films and have an English A-Level... smile

Thanks man smile

Scarecrow, that was a good scipt you did.I can't wait to read the rest of it thumb up

BTW guys, I think I have an idea of how Vivian gets her symbiote

Scarecrow756

Spideys Sister

spencerspider
its great but yea cassady should be a little...different

Dazzler619
Cass sounds to... sane. Other than that it's great.

True but maybe he's tricking her wink

Dazzler619
A new drawing I did

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Exposed.jpg

Dazzler619
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Pose11.jpg

DBZ MAN
Sauucy

Scarecrow756
Good drawings Dazzler, did you get my PM?

Dazzler619
Yes I did and that was a very good radio show.Good work big grin

Did you get my PM about seeing the Dragonheart movie?

Thanks for the comment btw

Scarecrow756
Yes I did and that was a very good radio show.Good work big grin

Did you get my PM about seeing the Dragonheart movie?

Thanks for the comment btw

Yes I did, I am about to PM you my foreword on the radio show.

Dazzler619
K thanks

Scarecrow756
K thanks

Did you like it?

Scarecrow756
K thanks

Did you like it?

Dazzler619
Yes I did thumb up

Scarecrow756
Yes I did thumb up

What did you like about it?

Dazzler619
The sound,music, and talking

Scarecrow756
The sound,music, and talking I meant the speech.

Dazzler619
Oh oops

Actually, I liked all of the talking lol

Scarecrow756
Oh oops

Actually, I liked all of the talking lol

Thanks.

Scarecrow756
The sound,music, and talking

I did the voice of the second cop and I also did the Joker`s laugh which in my humble opioun really needs some work.

Dazzler619
Really? Cool smile

I can tell your from the UK b/c of your british accent wink

Scarecrow756
Hay Dazzler, I sent you scene 2 and 3 of the radio reenactment, have you listened to them yet?

Dazzler619
Hey sorry that I haven't responded for a few days.I've been busy.Yes, I listened to them and I really enjoyed it smile

DBZ MAN
lol you gotta give the poor guy more feedback then that.

Dazzler619
Sorry but I'm not very good at that sad

Scarecrow756
Sorry but I'm not very good at that sad

No worries Dazzler, any feedback weather it is short or long I appreciate. big grin

Dazzler619
Well I did like the voices and music lol

Scarecrow756
Well I did like the voices and music lol

Thanks, I have to thank Duo for picking that music, it so suited the scene with the tune and lyrics. Duo provided the voices of Bane, the newescaster and narrator. And I provided the voices of James Green and the Penguin/Oswald Coppolepot.

"Wake Up America, welcome to the show." rock Coolest line ever.

Scarecrow756
How come no one comes here anymore????? mad mad

DBZ MAN
No sense of direction from the creator of the topic.

Dazzler619
Hey guys I'm here.Sorry, I was away again sad

Any questions you have for me?

doctorstrongbad
People come and go on this forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.