Bludhaven: SPOILERS GALORE!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so i just finished reading the series, and . . .

could someone twll me what the hell happened?? has it been explained why atom/monarch destroyed the city? and what is the deal with monarch's return? does atom have a new series? who are the atomic knights REALLY working for? these new government sanctioned heroes -- are they the freedom fighters? uncle sam's group? and i've not been reading 52 -- does all of this tie into 52 and OYL somehow?

the end of the series left me more confused than i was at the start. erm

Devil Lance
Originally posted by leonidas
so i just finished reading the series, and . . .

could someone twll me what the hell happened?? has it been explained why atom/monarch destroyed the city? and what is the deal with monarch's return? does atom have a new series? who are the atomic knights REALLY working for? these new government sanctioned heroes -- are they the freedom fighters? uncle sam's group? and i've not been reading 52 -- does all of this tie into 52 and OYL somehow?

the end of the series left me more confused than i was at the start. erm

Well
A. The governmet group shade gave Captain Atom the armor so Monarch isn't really back per say a smuch as his armor is back. Atom s still a good guy.
B.No he does not have a new series
C. I don't know
D. Ype they are the new freedom fighters as seen in the freedom fighters mini series .
E. You haven't been reading 52 here you go http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t402976.html
issues 1-17 are on that thread
smile

leonidas
laughing out loud

thanks bro.

wink

Devil Lance
laughing out loud

thanks bro.

wink
whats with the laughing smiley confused

leonidas
just amazed at how easy it is to get books now-a-days. and a bit ironic considering the discussion in ethreal's thread.

but thanks, seriously. smile

Devil Lance
just amazed at how easy it is to get books now-a-days. and a bit ironic considering the discussion in ethreal's thread.

but thanks, seriously. smile
true this kind of thing will probably lead to the demise of the comic book industry especially the comic book shop business.

However just think how much the comic book companies would make if they made something like a comic book itunes.

Doc Potato
Wow... then I could actually get comics in England! eek! Someone suggest to Dan DiDio... laughing

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Wow... then I could actually get comics in England! eek! Someone suggest to Dan DiDio... laughing

Mate try Orbital Comics in London, they have pretty muych everthying and they do home delivery. I live in the channel islands, where it is pretty much impossible to get any new comics (Astonoshing X men number 1 has just come out). The number is 02072407672. You'll need a Debit/credit card

Devil Lance
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Mate try Orbital Comics in London, they have pretty muych everthying and they do home delivery. I live in the channel islands, where it is pretty much impossible to get any new comics (Astonoshing X men number 1 has just come out). The number is 02072407672. You'll need a Debit/credit card

Don't you guys have any bookstore's in England in the US the sell comics there. confused

Grimm22
The Monarch armor is awesome.

Much better than Atom's other costumes big grin

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Don't you guys have any bookstore's in England in the US the sell comics there. confused

First off I don't live in England .... Second, that is a 'bookstore'. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.