Batman runs the gaunlet!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
He gets rest between each fights and healed. He has Nomex suit and Memory-cloth cape from Batman Begins movie and is comic batman. He has standard equipment. No prep unless specified. No outside help, vehicles ect. NO SONICS! He has no knowledge of characters fom outside universes(Marvel). Fights are in a city like Gotham at night. Standard gear for everyone unless specified. How far does he get?

1. Catwoman(Warm-Up)
2. Punisher(M-16,3 grenades,knife,dual 45.,357.magnum,nightvision).
3. Iron Fist
4. Daredevil
5. Green Arrow
6. Captain America
7. Wolverine
8. Black Panther
9. Deathstroke
10. Spiderman(classic)
11. Elder Predator(Spear, Armour, Shurikens, Extended Wristblades).

Ultraman Baltan
Pred's #11? Nuh uh! Anyways, Bats loses at 3.

Thanos_1971

D-Block

batdude123
7 or 8.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Pred's #11? Nuh uh! Anyways, Bats loses at 3. Assuming spiderman always holds back and the Preds have indestructible weapons and incomparable fighting skills I think it's right.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by batdude123
7 or 8. I thought he would get past IF considering he has his toys, suit, and chi powers of his own and all that other stuff you kept on posting.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I thought he would get past IF considering he has his toys, suit, and chi powers of his own and all that other stuff you kept on posting.

So that stuff finally made an impact, huh? lol

riceroost
1. Catwoman(Warm-Up)
3. Iron Fist
4. Daredevil
5. Green Arrow
6. Captain America
7. Wolverine
8. Black Panther
9. Deathstroke
10. Spiderman(classic)
3) Major trouble, but with gadgets it is concievable he could take it if he gets lucky.
6) Same as above.
7) He's dead and he's dead quick.
8) Love to see that fight, just for the massive gadgetry that would go on.
9) Dead.
10) Should lose.
11) Elder Predators are overrated, but they'd beat him anyway.

Grimm22
GA is in no way above Iron Fist no

Speaking of GA, its just stupid how DC is trying to make him somekind of h2h master nowadays

braz
does Batman have his nerve gas? if so, then he makes it to 8 IMO and loses pretty badly. he aint gettin past that vibranium erm

1. Catwoman(Warm-Up)-Batman 10/10
2. Punisher(M-16,3 grenades,knife,dual 45.,357.magnum,nightvision).-Batman 10/10
3. Iron Fist-Batman 8/10 w/ help from gadgets
4. Daredevil-Batman 7/10. same as above
5. Green Arrow-Batman 9/10
6. Captain America-Batman 6/10. hmm really close fight, i say Batman edges it though w/ alot of help from gadgets.
7. Wolverine- Batman 5/10. actually this depends on whether he has nerve gas or not. which IMO would be enough to put out wolvie.
8. Black Panther- Black Panther 7/10.
9. Deathstroke- Slade 8/10
10. Spiderman(classic)- Spidey 9/10
11. Elder Predator(Spear, Armour, Shurikens, Extended Wristblades).-Elder 9/10

cool gauntlet wink

Dinkus Mayhem
^ Wolverine has been shown to be highly resistant to most toxins/poisons/gases/etc....so if Batman brings that with it better be some strong shit.

I think Batman gets stopped at either 7 or 8, he wouldn't get past that IMO.

braz
well, nerve gas is known to kill people by attacking the central nervous system, and is some pretty powerful stuff. IMO it would affect Wolverine pretty greatly, at least stun him for awhile or long enough for Bats to make a nerve strike.

grey fox

1. Catwoman(Warm-Up)

He takes out catwoman in two seconds , how ?

http://www.superdickery.com/images/stupor/q6pbatapologies2tq7.jpg

...thats how !

braz
Originally posted by grey fox
He takes out catwoman in two seconds , how ?

http://www.superdickery.com/images/stupor/q6pbatapologies2tq7.jpg

...thats how !

lmao. Batman can do everything. laughing

Happy Dance Happy Dance

MJOILNIR
On a good day Id say he makes it to 8. 6 and 7 pose problems though.

bigbran
Pred's #11? Nuh uh! Anyways, Bats loses at 3. Originally posted by Thanos_1971
3 Originally posted by D-Block
I'll have to agree with this.

Dinkus Mayhem
Originally posted by braz
well, nerve gas is known to kill people by attacking the central nervous system, and is some pretty powerful stuff. IMO it would affect Wolverine pretty greatly, at least stun him for awhile or long enough for Bats to make a nerve strike.

You are free to your opinion, but Wolverine's healing factor does go a long way toward rejecting toxins of all kinds and this has been shown over and over through the years. The odds of him being effected by anything like that for more than a few seconds (if it takes effect at all) are really slim IMO.

I don't even like Wolverine, but one cannot deny that he has some major advantages in this fight, especially if Batman resorts to toxins. The stipulation of the fight says that Batman has no prior knowledge of marvel characters abilities, so he wouldn't know to bring some suped up cocktail of toxins to KO Wolvie.

braz
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
You are free to your opinion, but Wolverine's healing factor does go a long way toward rejecting toxins of all kinds and this has been shown over and over through the years. The odds of him being effected by anything like that for more than a few seconds (if it takes effect at all) are really slim IMO.

I don't even like Wolverine, but one cannot deny that he has some major advantages in this fight, especially if Batman resorts to toxins. The stipulation of the fight says that Batman has no prior knowledge of marvel characters abilities, so he wouldn't know to bring some suped up cocktail of toxins to KO Wolvie.

yea, its hard to say, its just this other guy on this other site said Batman could beat wolvie by gassing him n it kinda threw me off cuz i knew he has a healing factor, of course, and even shyt like that doesnt affect him. for example, they tried sedating wolverine and trying to seize over him physically. an elephant tranquilizer wasnt even working on him. so i do know his healing factors come a long way, but btw, Batman always carries tons of toxins, tear gas n all sorts of other stuff nehow

Tron
So, he has knowledge of the 3 DC characters that are there, but none for the rest? That seems kinda unfair, even for Batman.

riceroost
well, nerve gas is known to kill people by attacking the central nervous system, and is some pretty powerful stuff. IMO it would affect Wolverine pretty greatly, at least stun him for awhile or long enough for Bats to make a nerve strike. The Gas might work for a few seconds, but only constant direct exposure will keep Wolverine down for more than a few moments. Batman does not carry that kind of quantity on his person. Wolverine has shrugged off gas and tranks designed for the Hulk several times before.

And Batman's nerve strikes will do NOTHING but mildly irritate Wolverine. Wolverine's nerve strikes will kill Batman.

Darth Martin
Not nessecarily conidering Batman has his Nomex Survival Suit in this fight.

Priest
stops at 3..if not daredevil beats him

braz
Not nessecarily conidering Batman has his Nomex Survival Suit in this fight.

true, but it doesnt even matter when u got indestructible claws. he doesnt even need a nerve strike to beat Bats, just a stab with his claws, and i think he could counter some of Batmans blows, considering he has enhanced reflexes like Captain America, and all it would take is one good counter and Bats is over. its a good fight, but i think Wolvie takes it. he makes it to 7. but..if u give Batman some of his more advanced equipment, like exploding batarangs, then it could be a different story. cool

braz
Originally posted by Priest
stops at 3..if not daredevil beats him

Sonics>>>>>Daredevil

Darth Martin
true, but it doesnt even matter when u got indestructible claws. he doesnt even need a nerve strike to beat Bats, just a stab with his claws, and i think he could counter some of Batmans blows, considering he has enhanced reflexes like Captain America, and all it would take is one good counter and Bats is over. its a good fight, but i think Wolvie takes it. he makes it to 7. but..if u give Batman some of his more advanced equipment, like exploding batarangs, then it could be a different story. cool He has all of his updated equip.(liquid-nitrogen capsules, exploding batarangs) just no SONICS for DD.

Ultraman Baltan
Either 2 or 3.

Darth Vegas
He makes it to 8.

No way he beats Black Panther.

Anaconda King
3 or 11

Darth Martin
Either 2 or 3. There is no way in **** Punisher is beaten Batman with his Nomex Survival Suit eh em! BULLETPROOF! Iron Fist will be difficvult but I believe Bats can pull it off with sonics and exploding batarangs.

Inhuman
3 or 6

Metalmanx
He gets rest between each fights and healed. He has Nomex suit and Memory-cloth cape from Batman Begins movie and is comic batman. He has standard equipment. No prep unless specified. No outside help, vehicles ect. NO SONICS! He has no knowledge of characters fom outside universes(Marvel). Fights are in a city like Gotham at night. Standard gear for everyone unless specified. How far does he get?

1. Catwoman(Warm-Up)
3. Iron Fist
4. Daredevil
5. Green Arrow
6. Captain America
7. Wolverine
8. Black Panther
9. Deathstroke
10. Spiderman(classic)

I wanna say stopped at 3. But, just assuming he makes it past 3, Daredevil (#4) is definitely taking him down.

Sooo...defunitely stopped at 4.

Metalmanx
Sonics>>>>>Daredevil

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Metalmanx

OWNAGE

braz
oh. hah. ha. haha. silly me:P

Darth Martin
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
OWNAGE Batman doesn't need sonics to defeat DD.

braz
^idunno. its really hard to say. stalemate IMO 5/10

Juntai
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Kind of contradictory though, when sonics are part of his normal gear as listed.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Juntai
Kind of contradictory though, when sonics are part of his normal gear as listed.

I guess so. But, that's what the thread-starter said, so we roll with it.

Anyway, without knowing precisely how DD works, why would Batman immediately throw out a sonic? I mean, he's never shown precedence to just immediately use a sonic at the beginning of a fight.

With that said, without sonics in his arsenal, Batman goes down at Daredevil.

braz
hmm. Batmans very perceptive though and can realize things that would take most of us almost forever to figure out, in the blink of an eye.

i think if Batman saw DD and they began fighting, and if Bruce is getting beat, then he'd figure he has something to him, which is: radar sense, thus he has sensitive hearing, and would exploit that weakness with a sonic, but then again the thread starter said he had no sonics, even though i do believe theyre in his standard arsenal. so in any other regular fight, Bats beats him.

Darth Vegas
hmm. Batmans very perceptive though and can realize things that would take most of us almost forever to figure out, in the blink of an eye.

i think if Batman saw DD and they began fighting, and if Bruce is getting beat, then he'd figure he has something to him, which is: radar sense, thus he has sensitive hearing, and would exploit that weakness with a sonic, but then again the thread starter said he had no sonics, even though i do believe theyre in his standard arsenal. so in any other regular fight, Bats beats him.

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=171kn.jpg

Darth Vegas
Batman and Daredevil faced each other and battled to a draw:

http://img435.imageshack.us/my.php?image=046jw.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=050be.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=069aa.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=078vd.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=087my.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.