Deathstroke vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Both fully armed both on opposites sides of a 100,000 acre forest. Who wins

Darth Martin
I'll go with Deathstroke.

braz
hmm really hard to say to be honest. but im not at all really caught up on Slade or know any remarkable feats from him(not saying he doesnt have any, im just ignorant to this character erm)

so for now i say the Chief 7/10. better tech. way ahead of his time. literally.

Deathstroke
I'd like to go with Deathstroke, but Master Chief is like Deathstroke inside a crazy suit of armor so I give him the majority.

Tassadar
MC takes the majority, but DS doesnt make it easy for him. He would win more if he had prep.

Grimm22
Cheif takes this.

It would be an amazing fight though

Mider999
what are master cheifs abilities and weapons again, of course i hope none of you expect him to have his vehicals, what kind of protection does his armoer give.

Grimm22
Cheif can lift around 30 tons or more.

He has low superspeed (around DS's level)

He's a tactical genius.

He's mastered tons of forms of combat.

He's been a soldier since he was around 8 years old.

Jesse7
MC can easily flip a 50 ton Scorp tank, he can jump and hard land from the atmosphere of a planet (the dropship was shot down), he can sprint at some insane speed (anyone know the exact number from the book?).

His bones, body, eyes, etc., have all been altered to be superior, he has years of combat experience, in fighting all types of enemies both human, alien, flood, etc.

That and his suit will make Wades weapons very ineffective, that and his shield rechage.

MC 9/10

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Jesse7
MC can easily flip a 50 ton Scorp tank, he can jump and hard land from the atmosphere of a planet (the dropship was shot down), he can sprint at some insane speed (anyone know the exact number from the book?).

His bones, body, eyes, etc., have all been altered to be superior, he has years of combat experience, in fighting all types of enemies both human, alien, flood, etc.

That and his suit will make Wades weapons very ineffective, that and his shield rechage.

MC 9/10 It's Slade not Wade. I change my vote to MC even though I like DS better.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Darth Martin
It's Slade not Wade. I change my vote to MC even though I like DS better.

yes Slade not Wade, maybe I was thinking of Deadpool

Tassadar

MC 9/10

He could sprint, before his armor, and before he matured and his augs came into full effect, at around 40 mph. Once he matured, his abilities all supposedly doubled, and the armor doubles it again. Thats minimum 90mph. He sprinted a kilometer on a torn achilles tendon in under 7 seconds once, not sure how fast that is.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Tassadar
He could sprint, before his armor, and before he matured and his augs came into full effect, at around 40 mph. Once he matured, his abilities all supposedly doubled, and the armor doubles it again. Thats minimum 90mph. He sprinted a kilometer on a torn achilles tendon in under 7 seconmds once, not sure how fast that is.

Ah yes thats the one after he hard lands on reach is it?

Grimm22
Yeah overall MC is basicly the Captain America of the 25th Century big grin

Tassadar
Ah yes thats the one after he hard lands on reach is it?

Nope, if you mean the scene from First Strike after the Spartan team jumps out of a dropship, that was Fred that did that, but theoretically MC could do it as well. The scene with the running a km was from Fall of Reach, when they were testing the new Mjolnir MK 5 armor(that which MC wears in the first game) and he was running from a jet that was trying to prevent him from finishing the course.

guy222
never read master chief

who is he

Q99
He's from the video game series Halo, which also has some graphic novels.

Aside from his aforementioned stats, Master Chief is also lucky, specifically noted in canon (which is why he's the last Spartan II alive even though others were better in specific areas).

Parmaniac
I once found a forum (the threads are deleted by now) that was full with lunatic MC fanbos they gave him the win above everyone including: Magneto, Superman, Lobo (blooddrop clone version)

DarkSaint85
DS wins this handily.

Because whenever I play as Master Chief, I accidentally fall off cliffs.

guy222
thanks for the tip will read em

BruceSkywalker
Slade, good fight though

Stoic
Slade rules.

cdtm
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cheif can lift around 30 tons or more.

He has low superspeed (around DS's level)

He's a tactical genius.

He's mastered tons of forms of combat.

He's been a soldier since he was around 8 years old.

Funny how on gameplay, he's nothing like the stories claim.. Vanquish is probably a lot closer to how Master Chief should actually play.

Lord Feron
Great fight, never read the books. But based off the game alone I would give it to DS. DS aim and H2H combat speed is shown more. Master Cheif can run but he does not like smack around guys as easily as DS, but that might be because the aliens are just faster, stronger, more agile than the average human (saying that he might have super speed just not relative to the alien level.)

Also the "lucky" thing Q99. Not sure how much that will play into this fight.

KingD19
Based off the game alone isn't fair to Chief, as they can't make him as uber as he was in the books without making the game completely unfair for the computer.

Although he did jump from high enough in orbit that he had to go through re-entry and all it did was drain his shields and lock his suit up, while he was unharmed. That alone should put him past damage from DS.

JakeTheBank
I think the MJOLNIR armor should be able to hold up to most of what Slade can put out offensively and, of course, there's always the shields.

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think the MJOLNIR armor should be able to hold up to most of what Slade can put out offensively and, of course, there's always the shields. don't forget in the books he and the other spartans used their bare hands to tear apart prototype exoarmor which the only reason they weren't used was they needed a satellite network to keep them powered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.