Blood lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxpoppunker182
k so who hear is done with bloodlines? cause i'd really like to discuss it.

xxxpoppunker182
no one has finished it yet? or does no one want to post? cause jacen is pretty bad ass but he doesnt realize that lumiya is manipulating him

Blue_Hefner
It's out already? I thought it was coming out in November.

xxxpoppunker182
bloodlines came out on september 29, and tempest comes out in november

Blue_Hefner
it's just September 3

exanda kane
I'm still waiting for Betrayal to come out in paperback in the UK, from the spoiler I got tempted into checking the other day, concerning Jacen, I'm intrigued.

I've even decided to read the rest of the NJO, previously stopped it as I just found it terrible, but Jacen's character interests me alot now.

xxxpoppunker182
i meant august 29 not september.

Jaster_Mereel
Since science fiction book club was releasing it in hardcover I didnt bother buying the paperback. Im waiting for my hardback of Bloodlines to show up in the mail. But I cant wait to read it.

Jen'ari
Originally posted by exanda kane
I'm still waiting for Betrayal to come out in paperback in the UK, from the spoiler I got tempted into checking the other day, concerning Jacen, I'm intrigued.

I've even decided to read the rest of the NJO, previously stopped it as I just found it terrible, but Jacen's character interests me alot now.

Just go to njoe.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.