Grade Average

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
I was looking through old papers from grades seven and eight, and I have pretty much all As. I feel happy now. big grin Sorry if it's braggish. embarrasment I just feel nervous about how I'll do in high school. Anyways, what are your current grades(for those in school, of course)?

jessigem
aren't you already in high school?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by jessigem
aren't you already in high school?

Just got there. No papers yet.

~Flamboyant~
High 80's-low 90's. I know I can do better though, and I'm going to try to do that this year.

RedAlertv2
I had a 4.0 in middle school but now I have about a 3.3

Naz
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I was looking through old papers from grades seven and eight, and I have pretty much all As. I feel happy now. big grin Sorry if it's braggish. embarrasment I just feel nervous about how I'll do in high school. Anyways, what are your current grades(for those in school, of course)?

Well, last hear I had a 3.8 the first quarter, 3.9 the second, and 4.0 the rest of the year.
Not like you care, I mean you did put me on your ignore list roll eyes (sarcastic)

jessigem
ditto ^ Red Alert

SelphieT
my gpa last year was like, 2.0, laughing out loud

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by Naz
Well, last hear I had a 3.8 the first quarter, 3.9 the second, and 4.0 the rest of the year.
Not like you care, I mean you did put me on your ignore list roll eyes (sarcastic) Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.