Superman/Black Adam/Orion vs.Beta Ray /Thor/Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Smack down. Who takes it?

galan7777777
ok so whos fighting who?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
ok so whos fighting who?

It's a 3v3. THey can switch partners, double team, how ever they would fight in the comics.

D-Block
Hard to Say but I think Thor's team has more fire power but Orion does have some of his own. Thor's team

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by D-Block
Hard to Say but I think Thor's team has more fire power but Orion does have some of his own. Thor's team

What about BA and his Magical Lightning than can cover the Earth?

galan7777777
does orion have control of the astro force in this battle?

D-Block
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What about BA and his Magical Lightning than can cover the Earth?

I didn't know it could cover the earth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
does orion have control of the astro force in this battle?

he has always had control of the astro force.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by D-Block
I didn't know it could cover the earth.

he's done some insane stuff with his lighting.

galan7777777
he has always had control of the astro force. ok, just making sure you didnt take that ability away or something....... is think orion could take this especially /w/ astro force

D-Block
he's done some insane stuff with his lighting.

So he can currently cover the earth with lighting (just asking) I didn't know this

nvrbeenwthagirl
ok, just making sure you didnt take that ability away or something....... is think orion could take this especially /w/ astro force

well he has help, BA and supers are on his team.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BUmp

UniOmni
Orion is easily the most powerful person in the match, but the way the hammers work, they might trump him.
Superman and BA and Glads are pure bricks here.

Does Orion have his AHarness and Motherbox??
Cuz if not, i gotta give it to the Marvel team.

Orion without the mb and harness is Orion unleashed, and he becomes a liability to his teammates then.
Superman and Teth can't handle the Astroforce unleashed, while the hammer bros can absorb the energy and return it tenfold.

Good fight though.

Avalonofthewind
Good battle. Tough to say.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

leonidas
actually, i think glads is the weak link. dc takes it in after anyone of the 3 beat gladiator. might take a while though.

the Darkone
I don't think so, Gladiator could take superman by himself. It really going to come down to Thor/ Beta Ray Bill vs Black Adam/Orion and that one is 50/50, I'm leaning towards Thor/BRB but very close.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Good battle. Tough to say.

I think so too, although I think Team Dc would take the majority.

mighty adam
team dc orion would beat beta ray thor would beat black adam then its orion vs thor supes vs gladiator supes kicks glads face in then they team up on thor.

Jesse7
Well If I were to chose who fights who, I would put Orion against Thor, BA against BRB and Supes against Glads.

the Darkone
Gladiator flies at warp-speed and he's alot strnger than regular superman, he doesn't move planets and collapse stars for nothing. Thor/BRB vs ORion/BA that's a toss up, Thor is alot older than Orion and BA and has more fighting experience and BRB is no f**king joke, if you saw stormbreaker BRB is not to be f**k with or sleep on. It's 50/50 at best.

mighty adam
team dc still wins look

thor vs supes=thor

glads vs adam=adam

brb vs orion =orion two vs one dc still win or?

brb vs supes=supes

thor vs orion =thor

glads vs adam=adam dc wins no matter how you look at it.

Jesse7
Originally posted by mighty adam
team dc still wins look

thor vs supes=thor

glads vs adam=adam

brb vs orion =orion two vs one dc still win or?

brb vs supes=supes

thor vs orion =thor

glads vs adam=adam dc wins no matter how you look at it.

Supes Vs Thor? I think Supes would win going by the most current cannon xover, which regardless if some take it as PIS or not even though two of the writters for the avengers were writting it.

BRB vs Orion? Orion by a landslide, I don't know Orions exact age, but he is beyond thousands of years, so to say Thor is older then him? Is inaccurate; that and he has the astroforce and motherbox.

I do think regardless of who fights who that team DC takes the majority.

UniOmni
There is no current canon crossover.
JLA/Avengers hasn't been acknowledged by comic continuity, and thats the only one that counts.

And Orion vs BRB = Orion in a landslide??
That i doubt.
Orion has the AF, but Bill has a hammer which can absorb and return times ten.
Good fight, but no clear winner.

And a confident Gladiator vs BA, i'd favor Gladiator.
He doesn't have a vulnerability to magic, and his fire power is insane.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Jesse7
Supes Vs Thor? I think Supes would win going by the most current cannon xover, which regardless if some take it as PIS or not even though two of the writters for the avengers were writting it.

BRB vs Orion? Orion by a landslide, I don't know Orions exact age, but he is beyond thousands of years, so to say Thor is older then him? Is inaccurate; that and he has the astroforce and motherbox.

I do think regardless of who fights who that team DC takes the majority. i don't even want that bs to start over who win between supes and thor. i think thor you think supes leave it at that.

Jesse7
Originally posted by mighty adam
i don't even want that bs to start over who win between supes and thor. i think thor you think supes leave it at that.

Not a problem, didn't mean to start that, big grin

Jesse7
Originally posted by UniOmni
JLA/Avengers hasn't been acknowledged by comic continuity, and thats the only one that counts.

That i doubt.

Uh when you say return, do you mean to tell me you think stormbreaker or Mjolnir is going to return or manipulate the Astroforce...do you know what the AF is?

Secondly the xover is cannon, DC acknowledges it, and its in Marvels gamemasters bio.

the Darkone

That i doubt.

I agree with this 100%, it's 50/50. And I can live with that.

batdude123
Originally posted by the Darkone
I don't think so, Gladiator could take superman by himself.

Nah.

Juntai

That i doubt.

He doesn't have a vulnerability to magic, and his fire power is insane. The JLA/Avengers story continued in DC continuity in JLA, and it's also found in the Marvel handbook.

UniOmni
But handbooks aren't the deciding factor!!

Why now, when before they were they only to support the in continuity showings??

I never said it wasn't canon for DC.

I just don't buy that it's canon for Marvel simply cuz it was found in a handbook.

And the hammers absorb energy, and can reflect it times ten in potency.
Superman and BA can't take that.

I already said i feel Orion is the most powerful one here. Just that the hammer bros can work around that.

Priest
Good fight.
dont know who is the clear cut

ctu_stylez
jurgens says thor>supes so i will take his word for it.

leonidas
Originally posted by the Darkone
Gladiator flies at warp-speed and he's alot strnger than regular superman, he doesn't move planets and collapse stars for nothing. Thor/BRB vs ORion/BA that's a toss up, Thor is alot older than Orion and BA and has more fighting experience and BRB is no f**king joke, if you saw stormbreaker BRB is not to be f**k with or sleep on. It's 50/50 at best.

except he doesn't move planets (he busted up some rockball . . .) OR collapse stars. and what proof do you have that he is stronger than 'regular' superman? fact is, glads really hasn't ever beaten anyone of merit. his claims to fame include admitting thor is too much for him, getting his arse beatdown by a non-savage hulk (who did NOT need the radiation to beat him -- that fight was WELL over before then . . .) getting ko'd by sue richard's force field and having to play dead so supreme didn't REALLY kill him.

sorry bro, with a resume like that, he IS the weakest link. dc takes the majority imo.

Jesse7
Originally posted by leonidas
except he doesn't move planets (he busted up some rockball . . .) OR collapse stars. and what proof do you have that he is stronger than 'regular' superman? fact is, glads really hasn't ever beaten anyone of merit. his claims to fame include admitting thor is too much for him, getting his arse beatdown by a non-savage hulk (who did NOT need the radiation to beat him -- that fight was WELL over before then . . .) getting ko'd by sue richard's force field and having to play dead so supreme didn't REALLY kill him.

sorry bro, with a resume like that, he IS the weakest link. dc takes the majority imo.

yes

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas

Oh, and don't forget that Wolverine fought him for six days straight. stick out tongue

Yeah, I never understood why people put Gladiator above Superman. erm

Jesse7
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh, and don't forget that Wolverine fought him for six days straight. stick out tongue

Yeah, I never understood why people put Gladiator above Superman. erm

Another one of Wolverines high end feats smile

Blair Wind
scans of that? always heard of it but never saw it

cajun2de
the JLA.Avengers crossover was a joke

MattDay
laugh away then, because it's cannon... of course DC acknowledged this more than marvel, i think marvel left sore after their writers said superman one shoted thor... anything can happen when your fighting superman don't ya know lol, cheer up guys, think of it as thor having a bad hair day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.