What exactly is 'Saturday Night Live'?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
It's a show that we don't get in New Zealand erm

boobsmagee
its basically a sketch comedy show, which has a guest star host every week on saturday nights, and alot of the cast members in past years have gone on to be in movies such as will ferrel, and chris farly and many more

imaqtpie

kikass
Ever hear of Google? question

BlackC@
Has Lisa Kudrow ever hosted it? Are the sketches very funny?

boobsmagee
a lot of the older episodes were funny, but now adays its lost most of its good cast members, and is virtually unkown i havnt watchd it in a very long time...no the newre episodes suck

and lisa kudrow may have or i cant remember who she is lol but sounds familiar she may have, she sounds like one of the cast members but enyways i havnt a clue

Lumanix
LOL

Penelope
Saturday Night Live is a very funny show. Especially the older episodes, with people like Sam Kenison.

boobsmagee
old episodes wit chris farley, adam sandler(ithink) uh there r a few cast members its been a while tho and i dont want to embaress my self by posting to many stars that werent in the show lol

Penelope
Originally posted by boobsmagee
old episodes wit chris farley, adam sandler(ithink) uh there r a few cast members its been a while tho and i dont want to embaress my self by posting to many stars that werent in the show lol

Chris Farley is also the name i was looking for, he was a genius.

a1hsauce
lol i like the one with Norm Mcdonald playing Burt Reynolds laughing out loud

Penelope
hahaha

DanZeke25
DA BULLS

a1hsauce
lol have you seen that one?

boobsmagee
Originally posted by Penelope
Chris Farley is also the name i was looking for, he was a genius.

its sad he died he was going places

boobsmagee
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol i like the one with Norm Mcdonald playing Burt Reynolds laughing out loud

Lol

Penelope
Originally posted by boobsmagee
its sad he died he was going places

I *sniff* *sniff* agree.cry

boobsmagee
Originally posted by Penelope
I *sniff* *sniff* agree.cry

prayTHE FARLEY

RZA
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6209/murphyuq5.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/960/whatislovevz6.gif

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6097/farleyob1.gif

Man, this shows definitely seen it's better days. It's all gone down hill now. I don't even know what cast they have there now.

Roulette
^laughing out loud

Yeah, the older eps are definitely better than the new ones. Sometimes they run the old eps....oh man...I love the Jeopardy sketchesrolling on floor laughing

Impediment
Originally posted by DanZeke25
DA BULLS

Da Bears.

Impediment
Originally posted by RZA
Man, this shows definitely seen it's better days. It's all gone down hill now. I don't even know what cast they have there now.

I agree.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Impediment
Da Bears.

Okay, who would win in a fight, Coach Ditka, or a hurricane?

H. S. 6
The old episodes were good (with the likes of Chris Farley, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, etc).

The new episodes suck.

smile

Penelope
Eddie Murphy definately made the show funny as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.