Evil Molecule Man vs. PC Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Evil Molecule Man

vs.

PC Darkseid

Mr Master
You might as well give him the ale, otherwise sad

the Darkone
I made this just for the DC fanboys, you know who I am talking about. Evil Molecule Man would let PC Darkseid gets some shots in before he rips every sinlge molecule out of his body. I will add Yuga Khan

Mider999
what DC fanboys? the ones who bring feats and show that he can do the things that he says he can those fanboys, instead of the PIS that surfer does like having better feats then galactus, or the ones thanos does like beating up on a being who is suppose to be skyfather level like the beyonder but of course they say she didnt know how to use her powers.

Mider999
and you have to state what molecule man it is, the one who is a cosmic cube or the one who is near beyonder, anyway if cosmic cube is a universal power then he'd still defeat darkseid but the thing is said to be nothing but an illusion maker.

Big Sexy
Why even make a curmstomp this big. EMM 20/10

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider999
and you have to state what molecule man it is, the one who is a cosmic cube or the one who is near beyonder, anyway if cosmic cube is a universal power then he'd still defeat darkseid but the thing is said to be nothing but an illusion maker. He said Evil Molecule Man, not PR one.
Doesn't matter anyway.

Jesse7
Their is no PC DS, I say DS with the ALE can take Post retcon MM, then again I haven't seen very many feats of DS with the ALE, so my post is more based on speculation. In theory of what the ALE is and what we have seen it do I'm going to say the ALE>>>>>>>DS, now all that is to be seen is to what level DS uses it.

juggernaut66666
Spite thread herbfu2

Grimm22
Molocule Man can beat anyone phycically no expression

However those who above Phycical boundries pwn him yes

the Darkone
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Spite thread herbfu2

real class act, dude get a life. This only make believe, your acting like it's real wink .

guy222
molecule man ftw

supremthor
Originally posted by Grimm22
Molocule Man can beat anyone phycically no expression

However those who above Phycical boundries pwn him yes

clappingclapping that is so ****ing true..So pc actually has a chance of winning even without the ale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.